Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10564

    There are easily 60

    Non-cop, non-robbing providers on STG right this minute. Maybe it's you.

    Quote Originally Posted by GsbProds  [View Original Post]
    Anyone willing to trade a UTR with me.

    I'm having zero luck with this girls on STG.

    All flakes or meth heads.

    Thanks,

    BP.

  2. #10563
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131
    Quote Originally Posted by Raine77  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, so a few years back I was in Jacksonville visiting the Mayo Clinic. During my 3 months there I met a young lady by the name of Heather whom I had a lot of fun with. Well, I'll be returning to Jacksonville in a few weeks for work and was wondering if Heather was still around and if she was, could someone set me up with a number? Thanks in advance.
    That looks like LeAnn aka Layla from Youngerman. She hasn't been around for months.

  3. #10562
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan696  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her last week quoted 60 for the qv then proceeded to tell me she doesn't do BJ. When asked why she said no one wants to pay what she wants for it so I asked what the damage was and she said 200 for a qv with BJ so I decided not to fall asleep over there. If you take the plunge let me know if it's worth it.
    When she originally started posting, her ads said "no white guys. " It looks like she's removed that line, presumably because she wasn't getting enough business. But it makes you wonder how motivated she is to actually see white guys or how much effort she would put into a session with one.

  4. #10561
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Fairly extensive database of local talent. I have never seen that one. Maybe she lived here but didn't work in the hobby--or in another aspect of sex work, like camming. I've been in the hobby for about 5 years now, and I like the younger women, so I'd remember her.
    I've seen her, ask doped. LOL but YMMV always. She's on some kind of illegal substance for sure.

  5. #10560

    Utr

    Anyone willing to trade a UTR with me.

    I'm having zero luck with this girls on STG.

    All flakes or meth heads.

    Thanks,

    BP.

  6. #10559

    I have a

    Fairly extensive database of local talent. I have never seen that one. Maybe she lived here but didn't work in the hobby--or in another aspect of sex work, like camming. I've been in the hobby for about 5 years now, and I like the younger women, so I'd remember her.

    Quote Originally Posted by UrinalPube  [View Original Post]
    Brevardian here in need of an assist if anyone can help. Had a gal post an ad that she will be in Brevard this week on vacation. Phone is a 904 and she mentioned something about having to "go back to Jax" on Thurs. No searchable name and phone search didn't really turn up anything of value. Hoping maybe someone recognizes the face (or other body part) and can direct me to a review good or bad before I book. Prices were about on point for this area for a 20-something white gal under 140 lbs with no obvious candy issues or a lot of distracting tats to read (hey, ADD can lead to ED. What can I say? So thought she may be worth a visit or two. Good comms too, very quick text response.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...m/512590395745

    Thanks!

  7. #10558

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Raine77  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, so a few years back I was in Jacksonville visiting the Mayo Clinic. During my 3 months there I met a young lady by the name of Heather whom I had a lot of fun with. Well, I'll be returning to Jacksonville in a few weeks for work and was wondering if Heather was still around and if she was, could someone set me up with a number? Thanks in advance.
    Can't say that pic looks familiar but she's pretty cute.

    Be curious if anyone has knowledge of her as well.

  8. #10557

    Not just whistling Dixie

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    Her new pics are rough. She looks like she's hittin it hard. Nearing crypt keeper status.
    Saw her last month. Definitely on something when I was there. Not coherent and passed out. More missing teeth than are still there from what I could tell.

  9. #10556

    Need I'd assist. Is she from Jax? Vacay in Brevard.

    Brevardian here in need of an assist if anyone can help. Had a gal post an ad that she will be in Brevard this week on vacation. Phone is a 904 and she mentioned something about having to "go back to Jax" on Thurs. No searchable name and phone search didn't really turn up anything of value. Hoping maybe someone recognizes the face (or other body part) and can direct me to a review good or bad before I book. Prices were about on point for this area for a 20-something white gal under 140 lbs with no obvious candy issues or a lot of distracting tats to read (hey, ADD can lead to ED. What can I say? So thought she may be worth a visit or two. Good comms too, very quick text response.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...m/512590395745

    Thanks!

  10. #10555

    Pretty

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her last week quoted 60 for the qv then proceeded to tell me she doesn't do BJ. When asked why she said no one wants to pay what she wants for it so I asked what the damage was and she said 200 for a qv with BJ so I decided not to fall asleep over there. If you take the plunge let me know if it's worth it.

  11. #10554

    Is Heather still around?

    Hey guys, so a few years back I was in Jacksonville visiting the Mayo Clinic. During my 3 months there I met a young lady by the name of Heather whom I had a lot of fun with. Well, I'll be returning to Jacksonville in a few weeks for work and was wondering if Heather was still around and if she was, could someone set me up with a number? Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0605894B-C865-4275-83BA-414AA58D2F4A.jpeg‎  

  12. #10553
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Cash / card

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla2525  [View Original Post]
    So I am usually a Seeking Guy, but scrolled through a few pro sites.

    Usually look on Seeking and then see if they are a pro, if possible.

    So I saw this girl, and she asked for an Amazon card and to get a rubber.

    Which really spooked me, because her post is pretty explicit and then if I show with an Amazon card and a rubber, anything would be pretty hard to deny.

    DID NOT ask for me to give her the card prior.

    Just bring a card or do PayPal instead of cash.

    For the record she gave an addy that is in a super nice townhome neighborhood, gated. Or I would have done some WT variety scouting.

    Any info on that angle / the girl?

    Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.jacksonv...post/37527780/
    I've never known any legit provider that wouldn't take cash! Why wouldn't they? In my opinion the vast majority of these card only posts are scams and would proceed with extreme caution. JD.

  13. #10552
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxMan35  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have anything on this Nikki?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...i/363683227323
    She robbed me. Went by Dutches back then. Others have successfully seen her. See my post 7097.

  14. #10551

    Payton J

    Her new pics are rough. She looks like she's hittin it hard. Nearing crypt keeper status.

  15. #10550

    Peaches is my aunt lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by PipiLong  [View Original Post]
    New ad new number, avoid!! Nothing like her pics.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/908740628976
    Please do stay away she will rob you in a minute been on the streets ripping guys off for 15 years surprised it hasn't caught up with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape