Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 151 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 2261
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1676

  2. #1675

    I beg to differ

    Quote Originally Posted by HotLuck54  [View Original Post]

    Good chance we all have HPV. Unless you've been a Monk all your life.
    Those dirty monks are creeps. How do you think they get their rocks off? I have had workers oversea tell me they see all kinds of men; from politicians to monks to the fucking cop that arrested them a month back, they all eventually get their rocks off outside the home. From the stories they tell and personal experience, every time I see a monk/teleangelist I think of a dirty, shameless loser who preys on the weak in forms of donations to support their fancy mercedes and private jets. Or perhaps I've encountered too many damned, rotten apples from this tree.

    All jokes aside, yeah. There's no swab test or blood test to detect HPV. Only by trained eyes or tissue examine. Sooner or later we'll all have to explain to our virgin young wives why they've got HPV after their yearly routine pap test.

  3. #1674
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSin  [View Original Post]
    Just like a lot of the more popular dis-ease. Put the scare in the public and sell vaccines! Smh.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5138175/
    As a Two time cancer survior and 19 year NIH LabRat, did you even read the above Link? It has nothing to do with HPS.

    Please point to the relevant HPS section.

    HL54.

  4. #1673

    Analingus

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    So, if I am reading this right, the same guy that gave him throat cancer gave her anal cancer??

    They need to pick better friends.

    C3.
    is another possible way for this to happen.

    Husband with throat cancer eating his wife out and passing along cancer-causing strain of hpv through tissue/bodily fluid contact.

  5. #1672

    HPV is a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by HotLuck54  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv.htm Find out the real Transmission Facts.

    How common is HPV and the health problems caused by HPV?

    HPV (the virus): About 79 million Americans are currently infected with HPV. About 14 million people become newly infected each year. HPV is so common that almost every person who is sexually-active will get HPV at some time in their life if they don't get the HPV vaccine.

    Good chance we all have HPV. Unless you've been a Monk all your life.

    Got to die of something.
    Just like a lot of the more popular dis-ease. Put the scare in the public and sell vaccines! Smh.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5138175/

  6. #1671
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    So, if I am reading this right, the same guy that gave him throat cancer gave her anal cancer??

    They need to pick better friends.

    C3.

  7. #1670
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosby321  [View Original Post]
    I shake my head at anyone who DATY on any of these girls. Pure madness.
    https://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv.htm Find out the real Transmission Facts.

    How common is HPV and the health problems caused by HPV?

    HPV (the virus): About 79 million Americans are currently infected with HPV. About 14 million people become newly infected each year. HPV is so common that almost every person who is sexually-active will get HPV at some time in their life if they don't get the HPV vaccine.

    Good chance we all have HPV. Unless you've been a Monk all your life.

    Got to die of something.

  8. #1669

    Look at Michael Douglas

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    I shake my head at anyone who DATY on any of these girls. Pure madness.

  9. #1668

  10. #1667

  11. #1666
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    I hear she did

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBubbles70  [View Original Post]
    She still looks better homeless than most of these girls out here. I won't do her until she takes a very long long bath tho. She's obviously mentally ill. Hope she can pull herself out of that situation. Sad.
    I have heard from a fairly reliable source that she is no longer living in the tunnels. I don't know anything more and won't be back in Las Vegas until January.

    But, yeah, even homeless she looks good.

    C3.

  12. #1665

    Still hot tho

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    Scroll down to the video story of a port star now living in the tunnels beneath Las Vegas. Read some of the comments.

    http://mikesouth.com/porn-stars/form...tunnels-49005/

    Also, just this web site is kinda interesting. I'm not sure exactly what they are trying to do.

    C3.
    She still looks better homeless than most of these girls out here. I won't do her until she takes a very long long bath tho. She's obviously mentally ill. Hope she can pull herself out of that situation. Sad.

  13. #1664
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Why does she need three hours to "prepare"? What is she doing during the three hours? Does she screw her clients in the courtroom too? Is the husband cool with her having sex (I presume) with "10 to 15 clients" a day? Will she tell her son "mommy was a prostitute" when he gets older? Who handles her court appearances when she's doing three weeks in Nevada and only one week in Iowa where she's practicing law? How do the Iowa attorneys treat her knowing what the "side hustle" job is? Which hourly rate is higher, attorney or prostitute?
    I've been to a few of these legal brothels. To fuck one of the uglier girls is like 700 dollars. If you want a super hot pussy to fuck it's like 1,000+. Just FYI. No way she gets more than one or two clients per day. No way in hell she is fucking 10 to 15 per day. That being said, I may fly out there and fuck her.

  14. #1663

    He may be screwing clients too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    The same questions I asked, especially the fact that hubby is fine with it. Then again, I have to assume he doesn't work and they live off the half mil she is pulling in as a hooker.

    I did find it interesting that she represents hookers for free back home.

    C3.
    The article says they met in law school (where she was ALREADY working as a prostitute!) and they now practice criminal defense together! But yeah, I'm guessing her income is greater than his income, you know, what with spending more of her time working as a prostitute than as an attorney!

  15. #1662
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Yep!

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Why does she need three hours to "prepare"? What is she doing during the three hours? Does she screw her clients in the courtroom too? Is the husband cool with her having sex (I presume) with "10 to 15 clients" a day? Will she tell her son "mommy was a prostitute" when he gets older? Who handles her court appearances when she's doing three weeks in Nevada and only one week in Iowa where she's practicing law? How do the Iowa attorneys treat her knowing what the "side hustle" job is? Which hourly rate is higher, attorney or prostitute?
    The same questions I asked, especially the fact that hubby is fine with it. Then again, I have to assume he doesn't work and they live off the half mil she is pulling in as a hooker.

    I did find it interesting that she represents hookers for free back home.

    C3.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape