Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10543

    Gentleman. Gentleman

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDeen  [View Original Post]
    Is it light skin or black? Damn you did it again.
    I believe when our fellow monger says "LIGHT SKIN BLACK GIRL" he means a Black woman who she herself and others Identify as being of African decent (culturally or otherwise) but of a light hue of skin color (commonly identified as more fair) than one normally associates with being called Black (brown to dark brown or even black skin).

  2. #10542

    This is getting annoying at this point

    Other than BBbrandy I have not met a provider that has complained about my size and listen I get it I'm not small but I totally don't have a 9 incher or something like I'm not here to help out so I can lightly jerk myself off with no hands I would also ask and see if any of them would put on some really small or tight shorts (something they should all have) none of them wore a pair I know the quality has gotten down a huge bunch but if there is someone you'd recommend or for sure will give me a great time feel free to post or PM really just looking for a good BBQ and a fun time I guess that's too much to ask or help out for.

  3. #10541
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Next time I smash her.
    LOL. Came with the mom burn.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C0DDAB8D-C7E2-4B2A-A539-E6F36E0227A2.jpeg‎  

  4. #10540

  5. #10539

    Nikki anyone?

    Anyone have anything on this Nikki?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...i/363683227323

  6. #10538

    I'll ask your mom

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDeen  [View Original Post]
    Is it light skin or black? Damn you did it again.
    Next time I smash her.

  7. #10537

  8. #10536

    Wisdom and Guidance from the Veterans.

    So I am usually a Seeking Guy, but scrolled through a few pro sites.

    Usually look on Seeking and then see if they are a pro, if possible.

    So I saw this girl, and she asked for an Amazon card and to get a rubber.

    Which really spooked me, because her post is pretty explicit and then if I show with an Amazon card and a rubber, anything would be pretty hard to deny.

    DID NOT ask for me to give her the card prior.

    Just bring a card or do PayPal instead of cash.

    For the record she gave an addy that is in a super nice townhome neighborhood, gated. Or I would have done some WT variety scouting.

    Any info on that angle / the girl?

    Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.jacksonv...post/37527780/

  9. #10535

    Bbfs

    Yea I hit that BB as well but stopped since she is high volume, so up to you if you want to keep going with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Cute, coherent, good body, large fake tits, nice ass. No incall so it's a car date or you'll have to make some other arrangement. BBBJ which was above average followed by bare full service in all the positions, finished in, you guessed it, doggie where I filled her uo with a massive load of cum, my jizz was dripping out of her pussy as I pulled out! She's pretty much up for anything except anal. So for all of you who want to do BBFS she'll accommodate you. I'll be repeating. JD.

  10. #10534
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayenjael  [View Original Post]
    She's got decent reviews on the st Aug. Forum. Next exit over.

    https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...o/213999654688
    Cute, coherent, good body, large fake tits, nice ass. No incall so it's a car date or you'll have to make some other arrangement. BBBJ which was above average followed by bare full service in all the positions, finished in, you guessed it, doggie where I filled her uo with a massive load of cum, my jizz was dripping out of her pussy as I pulled out! She's pretty much up for anything except anal. So for all of you who want to do BBFS she'll accommodate you. I'll be repeating. JD.

  11. #10533
    Racist douchebag


    Posts: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Light skin black girl. Not jet black. Does that really f at ckin matter? She looks just like her pics. You tell me what she is. Or don't. Idgaf. You're welcome for the heads up. Hope you enjoy your time with her.
    Is it light skin or black? Damn you did it again.

  12. #10532

    I didn't ask what her ethnicity was. Does it matter?

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDeen  [View Original Post]
    So is it mixed or black you talkin twice.
    Light skin black girl. Not jet black. Does that really f at ckin matter? She looks just like her pics. You tell me what she is. Or don't. Idgaf. You're welcome for the heads up. Hope you enjoy your time with her.

  13. #10531

    Peaches

    New ad new number, avoid!! Nothing like her pics.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/908740628976

    Quote Originally Posted by PipiLong  [View Original Post]
    Yea but not when the girl is a 2, her tits were like a C but her belly was bigger. Its the girl in the pics but beaten with the ugly stick LOL.

    If you do see her, i am here praying for your soul

  14. #10530

    Miss pretty


  15. #10529
    Racist douchebag


    Posts: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...b/126848851482

    Saw a couple reviews of this girl last week and decided to pull the trigger. Boy was I glad I did! Not only is she "exactly what you see in the pics, what you get" (A cute, black spinner), this chick is super cool and extremely accommodating. She's clean asf, she smelled like a bouquet, the room was probably one of the cleanest for any provider on STG. Anyways, Comms were great! Simple text, donation info (80/120/180), get the addy, and BOOM. I park, call her she answers and gives me the room number. None of that sitting around waiting / playing games crap. So I get to the room and I pay for a QV, but what I got was a HH sesh with a mixed goddess. She will try to upcharge you for BBBJ, but that is negotiable. After she has him standing straight the cover goes on and start in CG. I'm like OMG she's so f'and tight, moves and grinds you so seductively. She's got like perfect tata's too, large C / D on her little 100 lb frame. They get your attention. After playing with those girls while she rides me (I had to fight the urge to bust) we switch to doggy, again absolutely amazing look, feel, and action on her end. Back to BBBJ, then cover up and start in Mish, finish with her ankles pinned to her ears and pounding as deep and as hard as I could until I couldn't resist busting. She assists in the clean up and I leave, sweating my ass off and smiling from ear to ear. 42 minutes from the time I left my car until I returned. She's amazing! Will definitely be repeating!
    So is it mixed or black you talkin twice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape