Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 315 of 368 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 365 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 5518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #808

    Autumn, Diamond, lexi, Aaliyah

    Lots of name changing and pic changing, but the same girl. Beware.

  2. #807
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin99  [View Original Post]
    Kitra has one of the best BBBJ CIM skills in my opinion. She even used extra lube in the process. You can find her phone on STG. She does some light screening, she did ask what girls I saw before to make sure I'm legit.

    Have fun and stay safe.

    Ben.
    Agreed but I can't bring myself to come to her asking price and offers no negotiation after attempting to be a regular. I have met up with her before and she is a good provider though.

  3. #806

    Kitra

    Kitra has one of the best BBBJ CIM skills in my opinion. She even used extra lube in the process. You can find her phone on STG. She does some light screening, she did ask what girls I saw before to make sure I'm legit.

    Have fun and stay safe.

    Ben.

    Quote Originally Posted by JWayne497  [View Original Post]
    I'm in search of a girl who has amazing oral skill, one that doesbt clock watch, and is open to CIM. Please PM me details if you have any leads. Only thing I've found is Mikki but I'd rather not keep paying house fees.

  4. #805

    ISO: Bbj and CIM queen

    I'm in search of a girl who has amazing oral skill, one that doesbt clock watch, and is open to CIM. Please PM me details if you have any leads. Only thing I've found is Mikki but I'd rather not keep paying house fees.

  5. #804

    Kitten

    Seen kitty a couple nights ago at her a motel on the west side of Lansing. Nothing like her pics, would not repeat but she was cool.

  6. #803
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy77  [View Original Post]
    Been a long time planning this one! If I would've been healthier months ago I would have seen her much sooner. Setup was easy. Had to drive an hour to get to her incall. Once I was nearby she talked me the rest of the way there. She was waiting behind the door in a sexy little nightie! Gave me a big hug and kiss! Lead me to the bedroom and sat next to me. Did a little talking, and then the fun started. It was pretty magical!! And those eyes, oh my! Let's just say ill be back!
    Kitra is on of the best. Always a great time.

  7. #802

    Nikki

    Had business in Lansing so looking for some fun while in town. Used Skipthegames to find local talent and found Nikki. Ended up taking one for the team, not the girl in the picture and wouldn't do much of anything listed in her ad. Wouldn't even let me use the bathroom to clean up. Beware fellow mongers.

    https://lansing.skipthegames.com/fem...k/024489591937

  8. #801

    Kitra

    Been a long time planning this one! If I would've been healthier months ago I would have seen her much sooner. Setup was easy. Had to drive an hour to get to her incall. Once I was nearby she talked me the rest of the way there. She was waiting behind the door in a sexy little nightie! Gave me a big hug and kiss! Lead me to the bedroom and sat next to me. Did a little talking, and then the fun started. It was pretty magical!! And those eyes, oh my! Let's just say ill be back!

  9. #800

    Vivianne

    I have a feeling that Vivianne cranked up the volume a bit due to popular demand. Link to her new ad that includes details about her availability below. I have no reason to believe that her quality had to suffer due to increased traffic, but I cannot give any guarantees. I felt it is my duty to amend my review, so far the only thing it changed from my previous review is the slight volume increase.

    http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...e/998596724291

    Stay safe and wear one!

    Ben.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin99  [View Original Post]
    Vivianne previously reviewed as Bath Lady.

    I finally have find my match, one of a kind gem, my kinky partner. I was lookin for an experienced and reliable provider that I can see regularly for a while now, and I have posted reviews in the past for (in alphabetical order) Alissa, Arianna, Brittney, Chloe, Kitra, Lexi, Pixie, etc. I used to write reviews after one meeting, and sometimes I wish I was able to edit and downgrade the review after subsequent meetings, because they were not reliable or the quality was starting to go downhill, or you can see clues that some of them were on drugs, or had all kind of drama going on, etc.

  10. #799

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Twister11  [View Original Post]
    Heading up to Lansing this week and looking for some fun to pass the time.

    Kenzie.

    http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...w/083767254930

    Lotus.

    http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...d/531221322518
    Look up Kenzie in Toledo. The link to Lotus does not work.

    Stay Safe,

    Buddy.

  11. #798

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by LandRover20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a name for her? http://central-michigan.skipthegames...n/927340570989.

    I want to do a search for reviews. Feel free to PM me any details.
    Her name is Candi. You can also search go fund me and things pop up in escort section

  12. #797

    Name?

    Anyone have a name for her? http://central-michigan.skipthegames...n/927340570989.

    I want to do a search for reviews. Feel free to PM me any details.

  13. #796

    Nikki

    Tried to set something up with this little hottie this afternoon, and couldn't even get a response. Called no answer sent her a text no reply. Definitely frustrating when you are really in the mood, and have cash to spend but can't get a response! If anyone has any luck, and she's worth trying again I'd love to hear about it.

    https://lansing.skipthegames.com/fem...k/682442432776

  14. #795

    Looking for info for the following

    Heading up to Lansing this week and looking for some fun to pass the time.

    Kenzie.

    http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...w/083767254930

    Lotus.

    http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...d/531221322518

  15. #794
    Quote Originally Posted by TNickel  [View Original Post]
    She requested that I send a face pic and I reluctantly obliged. She was as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs as we arranged the meet. I think I'm going to get a fake pic and keep it on my phone for future use when asked to send one. So many of these chicks post fake or outdated pics so when they request a pic send them one. I probably will not repeat because or the fake or outdated pics and she is way off the beaten path. Her posted pics got my motor running.
    A nervous bait-and-switcher. Glad I didn't follow through. If anybody knows of a legit UTR near Mt. Pleasant, I'm all ears. Even a non-Asian massage with HE would be nice. Pretty desolate here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape