Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 5518
-
10-11-19 19:40 #808Senior Member

Posts: 313Autumn, Diamond, lexi, Aaliyah
Lots of name changing and pic changing, but the same girl. Beware.
-
10-10-19 15:20 #807Senior Member

Posts: 313Agreed but I can't bring myself to come to her asking price and offers no negotiation after attempting to be a regular. I have met up with her before and she is a good provider though.
Originally Posted by Benjamin99
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 12:51 #806Senior Member

Posts: 400Kitra
Kitra has one of the best BBBJ CIM skills in my opinion. She even used extra lube in the process. You can find her phone on STG. She does some light screening, she did ask what girls I saw before to make sure I'm legit.
Have fun and stay safe.
Ben.
Originally Posted by JWayne497
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-19 12:10 #805Senior Member

Posts: 313ISO: Bbj and CIM queen
I'm in search of a girl who has amazing oral skill, one that doesbt clock watch, and is open to CIM. Please PM me details if you have any leads. Only thing I've found is Mikki but I'd rather not keep paying house fees.
-
10-10-19 06:00 #804Regular Member

Posts: 3Kitten
Seen kitty a couple nights ago at her a motel on the west side of Lansing. Nothing like her pics, would not repeat but she was cool.
-
10-09-19 08:29 #803Regular Member

Posts: 22Kitra is on of the best. Always a great time.
Originally Posted by IrishGuy77
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-19 07:44 #802Senior Member

Posts: 92Nikki
Had business in Lansing so looking for some fun while in town. Used Skipthegames to find local talent and found Nikki. Ended up taking one for the team, not the girl in the picture and wouldn't do much of anything listed in her ad. Wouldn't even let me use the bathroom to clean up. Beware fellow mongers.
https://lansing.skipthegames.com/fem...k/024489591937
-
10-08-19 20:12 #801Senior Member

Posts: 488Kitra
Been a long time planning this one! If I would've been healthier months ago I would have seen her much sooner. Setup was easy. Had to drive an hour to get to her incall. Once I was nearby she talked me the rest of the way there. She was waiting behind the door in a sexy little nightie! Gave me a big hug and kiss! Lead me to the bedroom and sat next to me. Did a little talking, and then the fun started. It was pretty magical!! And those eyes, oh my! Let's just say ill be back!
-
10-08-19 19:48 #800Senior Member

Posts: 400Vivianne
I have a feeling that Vivianne cranked up the volume a bit due to popular demand. Link to her new ad that includes details about her availability below. I have no reason to believe that her quality had to suffer due to increased traffic, but I cannot give any guarantees. I felt it is my duty to amend my review, so far the only thing it changed from my previous review is the slight volume increase.
http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...e/998596724291
Stay safe and wear one!
Ben.
Originally Posted by Benjamin99
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 21:43 #799Senior Member

Posts: 373Reviews
Look up Kenzie in Toledo. The link to Lotus does not work.
Originally Posted by Twister11
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe,
Buddy.
-
10-06-19 11:48 #798Senior Member

Posts: 178Stay away
Her name is Candi. You can also search go fund me and things pop up in escort section
Originally Posted by LandRover20
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 10:45 #797Senior Member

Posts: 406Name?
Anyone have a name for her? http://central-michigan.skipthegames...n/927340570989.
I want to do a search for reviews. Feel free to PM me any details.
-
10-05-19 18:45 #796Senior Member

Posts: 74Nikki
Tried to set something up with this little hottie this afternoon, and couldn't even get a response. Called no answer sent her a text no reply. Definitely frustrating when you are really in the mood, and have cash to spend but can't get a response! If anyone has any luck, and she's worth trying again I'd love to hear about it.
https://lansing.skipthegames.com/fem...k/682442432776
-
10-05-19 17:18 #795Senior Member

Posts: 38Looking for info for the following
Heading up to Lansing this week and looking for some fun to pass the time.
Kenzie.
http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...w/083767254930
Lotus.
http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...d/531221322518
-
10-05-19 10:53 #794Senior Member

Posts: 406A nervous bait-and-switcher. Glad I didn't follow through. If anybody knows of a legit UTR near Mt. Pleasant, I'm all ears. Even a non-Asian massage with HE would be nice. Pretty desolate here.
Originally Posted by TNickel
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






