Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 882 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 382 782 832 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 932 982 ... LastLast
Results 13,216 to 13,230 of 19298
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6083

    Brianna and Patience

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Brianna is definitely looking amazing in those pictures. I remember visiting with Patience yeas back and Brianna was sharing a room in the house. I always wanted to get back and check her out but never did. She certainly looks like she'd be worth a trip north to visit with.
    With the caveat of it was a few years back, I visited with Brianna once and Patience once and I wasn't terribly impressed. Yes, they were both pretty attractive at the time but, for me, I thought the experience was rather mechanical. Neither one of them exhibited any real interest in the deed, just went through the motions and ushered me on out. Also, at that time, they were both way down south in Palm Bay, it was more like the Grant-Valkaria area. While they were in a nice house, it was about a 45 minute drive each way. I never felt any strong desire to see either of them again.

  2. #6082

    Nope, not Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac6708  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the great review. I'm wondering if this is her.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...a/778413283728

    I'd appreciate knowing.
    RoadWarrior2 K is correct, that's not Rachel. Here's her latest from STG: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com.../446860374351. She's also usually on the sister site: http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...775&cityid=86..

  3. #6081
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Brianna is definitely looking amazing in those pictures. I remember visiting with Patience yeas back and Brianna was sharing a room in the house. I always wanted to get back and check her out but never did. She certainly looks like she'd be worth a trip north to visit with.
    All the photos she posts are from a great distance or are the same photos she used when she was sharing a house with patience 4 years ago. 4 years in candy land equals 16 years in normal wear and tear. There was a post a few months back where she opened door for a client and he was surprised it was the same person, another reported that she was very 'sweaty' during date.

    I saw her one Sunday morning I think in 2014 or 15 in Palm Bay and she was looking good but hurried me a little.

  4. #6080
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Brianna is definitely looking amazing in those pictures. I remember visiting with Patience yeas back and Brianna was sharing a room in the house. I always wanted to get back and check her out but never did. She certainly looks like she'd be worth a trip north to visit with.
    Search her name for my review from a while back as well as someone else's. Maybe things have changed but she was a no-go back then. She looks like her pictures but add years of candy use to them.

    Snake.

  5. #6079

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    That is Brianna who used to tag team with Patience a few years ago.
    Brianna is definitely looking amazing in those pictures. I remember visiting with Patience yeas back and Brianna was sharing a room in the house. I always wanted to get back and check her out but never did. She certainly looks like she'd be worth a trip north to visit with.

  6. #6078

    Not Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac6708  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the great review. I'm wondering if this is her.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...a/778413283728

    I'd appreciate knowing.
    That is Brianna who used to tag team with Patience a few years ago.

  7. #6077

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by BillCypher  [View Original Post]
    Does she really command $300 for an hour visit, or is that what she hopes for and negotiates?
    I've seen Taylor two times the first was for $ and the second was the same. There is not a single provider in Brevard that can get that kind of coin. She doesn't really care for BBBJ so I have not repeated.

  8. #6076
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    Have been asked to mention the Famous, Infamous?, Miss Taylor will be staying at the well known No Tell on 520 next to I Hop this evening.

    There was a report, or a Report Reply, recently making reference to her Health, but she is absolutely free of any issues.

    Attaching a couple of photos taken today.

    Stay Safe, My Brothers.
    Does she really command $300 for an hour visit, or is that what she hopes for and negotiates?

  9. #6075

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I'd tried several times in the past to meet Rachel but our schedules never lined up. I tried again last week and we were finally able to make it happen! To me, one of the most important reasons for this forum is confirming a girl is legit. Well, Rachel's definitely legit! Her pictures are definitely accurate and what others have posted about her is hugely accurate too. If you like what you see in her ads, you'll definitely enjoy meeting her! Rachel's incall is a nice house in a nice neighborhood and conveniently located in about the central area of Melbourne. We texted back and forth a few times leading up to my arrival, kind of helped put me at ease a bit before a first meeting. I found the house easily enough, pulled in and she greeted me at the door and then took me back to the bedroom. We got down to business, she helped me clean up, I dropped the donation and I was out the door. I had a great time, glad to have finally met Rachel and I definitely plan on a repeat visit!
    Found her thanks!

  10. #6074

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I'd tried several times in the past to meet Rachel but our schedules never lined up. I tried again last week and we were finally able to make it happen! To me, one of the most important reasons for this forum is confirming a girl is legit. Well, Rachel's definitely legit! Her pictures are definitely accurate and what others have posted about her is hugely accurate too. If you like what you see in her ads, you'll definitely enjoy meeting her! Rachel's incall is a nice house in a nice neighborhood and conveniently located in about the central area of Melbourne. We texted back and forth a few times leading up to my arrival, kind of helped put me at ease a bit before a first meeting. I found the house easily enough, pulled in and she greeted me at the door and then took me back to the bedroom. We got down to business, she helped me clean up, I dropped the donation and I was out the door. I had a great time, glad to have finally met Rachel and I definitely plan on a repeat visit!
    Found her thanks!

  11. #6073

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I'd tried several times in the past to meet Rachel but our schedules never lined up. I tried again last week and we were finally able to make it happen! To me, one of the most important reasons for this forum is confirming a girl is legit. Well, Rachel's definitely legit! Her pictures are definitely accurate and what others have posted about her is hugely accurate too. If you like what you see in her ads, you'll definitely enjoy meeting her! Rachel's incall is a nice house in a nice neighborhood and conveniently located in about the central area of Melbourne. We texted back and forth a few times leading up to my arrival, kind of helped put me at ease a bit before a first meeting. I found the house easily enough, pulled in and she greeted me at the door and then took me back to the bedroom. We got down to business, she helped me clean up, I dropped the donation and I was out the door. I had a great time, glad to have finally met Rachel and I definitely plan on a repeat visit!
    Thanks for the great review. I'm wondering if this is her.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...a/778413283728

    I'd appreciate knowing.

  12. #6072

    Done with the uncle

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Looks like miss Lynsey is back visiting uncle and I'll give everyone one guess why?
    At least for now. Looks like Lynsey is done with the most recent vacation. Here's an ad from today:

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...u/255073586148

  13. #6071

    Finally met Rachel!

    I'd tried several times in the past to meet Rachel but our schedules never lined up. I tried again last week and we were finally able to make it happen! To me, one of the most important reasons for this forum is confirming a girl is legit. Well, Rachel's definitely legit! Her pictures are definitely accurate and what others have posted about her is hugely accurate too. If you like what you see in her ads, you'll definitely enjoy meeting her! Rachel's incall is a nice house in a nice neighborhood and conveniently located in about the central area of Melbourne. We texted back and forth a few times leading up to my arrival, kind of helped put me at ease a bit before a first meeting. I found the house easily enough, pulled in and she greeted me at the door and then took me back to the bedroom. We got down to business, she helped me clean up, I dropped the donation and I was out the door. I had a great time, glad to have finally met Rachel and I definitely plan on a repeat visit!

  14. #6070

    Stacey

    I was browsing through some old ads on STG, trying to find something new, and came across Stacey. So I decided to reach out to her to see if she's still in the game. To my surprise, she is still around but not for much longer. The comms were easy, and location is good (Merritt Island). She's the body type that I like and has a great personality to go with it. She's a sweet girl, the donation is affordable and she's not a junkie. In Brevard, that's what we call a diamond in the rough. I'd recommend giving her a try.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...r/251803412071

    FYI. She's the same Stacey in this post:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4469381
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stacey_01.jpg‎   Stacey_02.jpg‎  

  15. #6069
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    Again, the pics are her, but they are before the baby, and there is damage from that and a decent amount of it as well. And there is candy use.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTechnician  [View Original Post]
    She has another ad with a friend. They both look large and not like the pics in the ad you copied.

    http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...c/354381818656
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, the pics are not doctored. But they are out dated.

    She has some pretty heavy baby damage right now. Nothing is as tight aa the pics show. And I'm thinking there are filters being used.
    Yeah. I'm piecing all her ads together now. Fuckin Insta filters and what I can only assume was a 32.8 lb baby at delivery. Thanks for the assist, guys. Too bad. Looked like a good time back in the day.

    Maybe today or tomorrow will be my day and I can get Rowdy to contact me back. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so goddamn picky LOL.

    Cheers bros. Be safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape