Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 3621
-
10-05-19 15:04 #3051Senior Member

Posts: 131Digits
I will gladly take the digits. Please and thank you.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-19 11:51 #3050Senior Member

Posts: 183Re: Anyone know her?
Yep, seen her twice, not that great. But a quick cheap car date. Last time she had a lot of facial hair. I will not be back.
Originally Posted by HotTacos
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-19 03:51 #3049Senior Member

Posts: 224Nope.
You did. I got robbed in a scam with her.
Originally Posted by HotTacos
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-19 02:21 #3048Regular Member

Posts: 7She's still needs friends
Amnnoss isn't the best at hooking up his walkers LOL that Cadillac ain't going to come that easy player Walgreens said that you had 4 friends and I understand it's hard to pass it on when your not familiar with people but 4 ain't paying her bills LOL.
-
10-04-19 16:06 #3047Senior Member

Posts: 1410You have to look everywhere. Resumes, services, general, missed connections, etc. They usually get flagged really quick. But you have to really look around.
Originally Posted by HoboTwitch
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 15:56 #3046Senior Member

Posts: 172Where are these posts?
Where are these Craigslist posts you guys are seeing? Since the personals have been removed, I never see any. Only missed connections which are just idiots who saw some hot chick at a store and think she's frequenting craigslist.
-
10-04-19 11:20 #3045Senior Member

Posts: 3660 all in.
Originally Posted by RicoJax
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 05:53 #3044Senior Member

Posts: 2131I can't remember her name either but I used to talk in text on the regular. She lived off Timaquana with her kid and step dad. I fucked her once as a car date for 40. It was definitely not worth a repeat. Soon after that she was back on drugs bad and on BP tricking out of hotels on PH. Tired to get me to come do a 3 sum with her an some other run down BP chick.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 20:23 #3043Senior Member

Posts: 1260Reviewed A While Back
Made contact a couple times and had set up a car date HEADache relief for 30. Thought it was a go the final time but she started to ask alot questions. When she asked for my age I half joking told her I was 99 yo. She stopped responding after that. Stays in the most eastern part of IC.
Originally Posted by HotTacos
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 19:58 #3042Senior Member

Posts: 1410Yeah. That's what's her name. She used to advertise all the time. Lives on the westside last time I saw her she took the money and ran.
Originally Posted by HotTacos
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 19:38 #3041Senior Member

Posts: 263Anyone know her?
Anyone reconize this girl? She has a CL ad and I swear I have seen her before? HT.
-
10-03-19 14:06 #3040Regular Member

Posts: 8BBW Massage
Mind sending me the digits, thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 13:41 #3039Regular Member

Posts: 8I will take the digits.
I am a parlor type guy, if you need info hit me up. Thanks! Stormzy.
Originally Posted by TetherBall
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 12:14 #3038Senior Member

Posts: 405How much?
Originally Posted by DrewPark
[View Original Post]
What was the total damage, massage cost and tip?
Originally Posted by FunkMaster
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 11:04 #3037Senior Member

Posts: 1260Any Stud Muffins Here?
This one has a sweet tooth and lookin for someone to appease it. Take note, it's a 312 (Chicago) area code soooo, Well you know.











Reply With Quote




