Thread: News and Media Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 2261
-
10-08-19 15:01 #1676Senior Member

Posts: 140Kraft sues for spa records
-
10-07-19 21:41 #1675Senior Member

Posts: 548I beg to differ
Those dirty monks are creeps. How do you think they get their rocks off? I have had workers oversea tell me they see all kinds of men; from politicians to monks to the fucking cop that arrested them a month back, they all eventually get their rocks off outside the home. From the stories they tell and personal experience, every time I see a monk/teleangelist I think of a dirty, shameless loser who preys on the weak in forms of donations to support their fancy mercedes and private jets. Or perhaps I've encountered too many damned, rotten apples from this tree.
Originally Posted by HotLuck54
[View Original Post]
All jokes aside, yeah. There's no swab test or blood test to detect HPV. Only by trained eyes or tissue examine. Sooner or later we'll all have to explain to our virgin young wives why they've got HPV after their yearly routine pap test.
-
10-06-19 22:53 #1674Senior Member

Posts: 376As a Two time cancer survior and 19 year NIH LabRat, did you even read the above Link? It has nothing to do with HPS.
Originally Posted by OriginalSin
[View Original Post]
Please point to the relevant HPS section.
HL54.
-
10-06-19 20:55 #1673Senior Member

Posts: 548Analingus
is another possible way for this to happen.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
Husband with throat cancer eating his wife out and passing along cancer-causing strain of hpv through tissue/bodily fluid contact.
-
10-05-19 18:12 #1672Senior Member

Posts: 706HPV is a scam
Just like a lot of the more popular dis-ease. Put the scare in the public and sell vaccines! Smh.
Originally Posted by HotLuck54
[View Original Post]
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5138175/
-
10-05-19 16:37 #1671Senior Member

Posts: 2464Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
So, if I am reading this right, the same guy that gave him throat cancer gave her anal cancer??
Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo
[View Original Post]
They need to pick better friends.
C3.
-
10-05-19 11:23 #1670Senior Member

Posts: 376https://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv.htm Find out the real Transmission Facts.
Originally Posted by Mosby321
[View Original Post]
How common is HPV and the health problems caused by HPV?
HPV (the virus): About 79 million Americans are currently infected with HPV. About 14 million people become newly infected each year. HPV is so common that almost every person who is sexually-active will get HPV at some time in their life if they don't get the HPV vaccine.
Good chance we all have HPV. Unless you've been a Monk all your life.
Got to die of something.
-
10-05-19 11:04 #1669Senior Member

Posts: 132Look at Michael Douglas
I shake my head at anyone who DATY on any of these girls. Pure madness.
Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-19 11:00 #1668Senior Member

Posts: 691Relatable!
It's a risk we take.
https://www.survivornet.com/articles...&kwp_0=1290114
-
10-05-19 08:47 #1667Senior Member

Posts: 342Sting in Florida
-
09-30-19 16:45 #1666Senior Member

Posts: 2464I hear she did
I have heard from a fairly reliable source that she is no longer living in the tunnels. I don't know anything more and won't be back in Las Vegas until January.
Originally Posted by MrBubbles70
[View Original Post]
But, yeah, even homeless she looks good.
C3.
-
09-29-19 09:49 #1665Banned Member

Posts: 89Still hot tho
She still looks better homeless than most of these girls out here. I won't do her until she takes a very long long bath tho. She's obviously mentally ill. Hope she can pull herself out of that situation. Sad.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 11:59 #1664Senior Member

Posts: 330I've been to a few of these legal brothels. To fuck one of the uglier girls is like 700 dollars. If you want a super hot pussy to fuck it's like 1,000+. Just FYI. No way she gets more than one or two clients per day. No way in hell she is fucking 10 to 15 per day. That being said, I may fly out there and fuck her.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 11:57 #1663Senior Member

Posts: 2964He may be screwing clients too!
The article says they met in law school (where she was ALREADY working as a prostitute!) and they now practice criminal defense together! But yeah, I'm guessing her income is greater than his income, you know, what with spending more of her time working as a prostitute than as an attorney!
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-19 11:41 #1662Senior Member

Posts: 2464Yep!
The same questions I asked, especially the fact that hubby is fine with it. Then again, I have to assume he doesn't work and they live off the half mil she is pulling in as a hooker.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
I did find it interesting that she represents hookers for free back home.
C3.










Reply With Quote






