Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 242 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 3621
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3051

    Digits

    I will gladly take the digits. Please and thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    There are sure alot of you who like them big. I'm astonished. Tryin to keep up with ya'lls request for her digits. Just when I thought people had stop requesting, I'll get a slew more who are asking, some from out of Jax. Its lookin like a potential star provider for those plus size lovers.

    Hope we (well you guys) can help keep her in business. Not too many who are sober and have their own place. Think now she won't have problems paying her mortgage.

    Now if I can only figure out a way to get some sort of kickback from her.

  2. #3050

    Re: Anyone know her?

    Yep, seen her twice, not that great. But a quick cheap car date. Last time she had a lot of facial hair. I will not be back.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotTacos  [View Original Post]
    Anyone reconize this girl? She has a CL ad and I swear I have seen her before? HT.

  3. #3049

    Nope.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotTacos  [View Original Post]
    Anyone reconize this girl? She has a CL ad and I swear I have seen her before? HT.
    You did. I got robbed in a scam with her.

  4. #3048

    She's still needs friends

    Amnnoss isn't the best at hooking up his walkers LOL that Cadillac ain't going to come that easy player Walgreens said that you had 4 friends and I understand it's hard to pass it on when your not familiar with people but 4 ain't paying her bills LOL.

  5. #3047
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboTwitch  [View Original Post]
    Where are these Craigslist posts you guys are seeing? Since the personals have been removed, I never see any. Only missed connections which are just idiots who saw some hot chick at a store and think she's frequenting craigslist.
    You have to look everywhere. Resumes, services, general, missed connections, etc. They usually get flagged really quick. But you have to really look around.

  6. #3046

    Where are these posts?

    Where are these Craigslist posts you guys are seeing? Since the personals have been removed, I never see any. Only missed connections which are just idiots who saw some hot chick at a store and think she's frequenting craigslist.

  7. #3045
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoJax  [View Original Post]
    What was the total damage, massage cost and tip?
    60 all in.

  8. #3044
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Made contact a couple times and had set up a car date HEADache relief for 30. Thought it was a go the final time but she started to ask alot questions. When she asked for my age I half joking told her I was 99 yo. She stopped responding after that. Stays in the most eastern part of IC.
    I can't remember her name either but I used to talk in text on the regular. She lived off Timaquana with her kid and step dad. I fucked her once as a car date for 40. It was definitely not worth a repeat. Soon after that she was back on drugs bad and on BP tricking out of hotels on PH. Tired to get me to come do a 3 sum with her an some other run down BP chick.

  9. #3043
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Reviewed A While Back

    Quote Originally Posted by HotTacos  [View Original Post]
    Anyone reconize this girl? She has a CL ad and I swear I have seen her before? HT.
    Made contact a couple times and had set up a car date HEADache relief for 30. Thought it was a go the final time but she started to ask alot questions. When she asked for my age I half joking told her I was 99 yo. She stopped responding after that. Stays in the most eastern part of IC.

  10. #3042
    Quote Originally Posted by HotTacos  [View Original Post]
    Anyone reconize this girl? She has a CL ad and I swear I have seen her before? HT.
    Yeah. That's what's her name. She used to advertise all the time. Lives on the westside last time I saw her she took the money and ran.

  11. #3041

    Anyone know her?

    Anyone reconize this girl? She has a CL ad and I swear I have seen her before? HT.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails received_2427377754159595.jpeg.jpg‎  

  12. #3040

    BBW Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    And thanks in advance.
    Mind sending me the digits, thanks in advance.

  13. #3039

    I will take the digits.

    Quote Originally Posted by TetherBall  [View Original Post]
    Took AMnnos up on his post and reached out to Jenny. She's a BBW and makes no attempt to hide it. She's also cute, well spoken, talkative when desired, otherwise quiet, gives a good massage and on the flip started with a great two-hand hand job giving plenty of attention to the boys and finished up with a very respectable BBJ. Definitely enjoys what she's doing and it shows. Appears that more is on the table, but did not ask. Private incall in Arlington area. Will repeat.
    I am a parlor type guy, if you need info hit me up. Thanks! Stormzy.

  14. #3038

    How much?

    Quote Originally Posted by FunkMaster  [View Original Post]
    I agree the massage was decent with L1. But the office is a mess, which I really didn't notice until after and I'm pretty sure the sheet on the table hasn't been changed in some time.
    What was the total damage, massage cost and tip?

  15. #3037
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Any Stud Muffins Here?

    This one has a sweet tooth and lookin for someone to appease it. Take note, it's a 312 (Chicago) area code soooo, Well you know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20191003_105904.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape