Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,926 to 29,940 of 58873
-
10-05-19 10:01 #28948Regular Member

Posts: 24Call ahead to be sure.
And I know for sure she was at NDS the following day, Oct 1st. Just reiterating what many of us already know, the KMS and NDS therapists do move between the two locations.
Originally Posted by VitaminSteeb
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-19 09:33 #28947Senior Member

Posts: 108Shangrila scare
I got a little scare after visiting (good experience) there last W / E. Parked LEO when I came out. When I left I was followed then after a little bit they pulled away. Anyway I have no idea if this means anything. Just thought I would report.
-
10-05-19 09:12 #28946Regular Member

Posts: 21Christine
Is this the same Christine that is located in College Park?
Originally Posted by Bugs2112
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-19 08:42 #28945Senior Member

Posts: 542Massage Connection
North Semoran.
Originally Posted by OrlNative
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-19 02:53 #28944Senior Member

Posts: 48Was told on the 30th she was at KMS.
Originally Posted by Quacktastic
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-19 01:18 #28943Regular Member

Posts: 19Natural therapy
Stopped by for a simple relaxing massage. Was not disappointed.
-
10-05-19 01:01 #28942Senior Member

Posts: 30New day spa new girl apple
She was so cute, spoke great English and It instantly felt more like I was with someone I have known. The table shower was incredibly sexy, slow and very passionate. This was the most girl friend experience I have ever had. She kissed me so passionately as she slid on top of me. Apple kissed and licked every inch of my body, she didn't miss a spot. She performed one of the sexiest BBBJ I have ever had, I had to stop her before it was too late. She dried me off and put her arms around me like we were slow dancing and again with an acadamy award winning deep passionate kiss. I felt like I could have spent an hour just kissing her. I know this is pay for fun but She never for a second acted like it was. Back to the room apple again was so affectionate, she was slow and soft as she kissed my lips, my neck and slowly worked her way down. She didn't just start sucking me, she was worshiping my dick, kissing it slowly, running her toungue front under up to the tip, than she swallowed me in a perfect synchronized motion with her hands. One hand gently ran her finger nails from my ass to the tip while the other one matched the strokes of her wet mouth. The way she increased her rythrm looked like a porn movie in the giant mirror next to the bed. Apples oral skills were amazing and combined passion and down rite porn techniques. I knew if we didn't put on the condom soon I was going to lose it. Apple started off on top and again started slow and with affection, kissing me deeply as she ground her hips into mine, she buried her face in my neck, moaning in my ear as she started to move faster with more grinding. 8 wanted to try all positions but I regretfully could not get past the first position. This is by far the hottest, sexiest most incredible AMP experience in my life. I am honestly happy there are more choices out there but the other place did not compare to New Day spa. This is my experience. Apple told me when I left I should try her and Chloe together because their personalities in the bedroom really compliment each other not to mention Chloe is one of the hottest girls in the business. This is my personal experience and I did this for all of you. AND I WILL DO IT Again. LOL.
-
10-04-19 23:20 #28941Senior Member

Posts: 218Massage connection
Is this the place on Semoran.
Originally Posted by Nudeed
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 23:18 #28940Senior Member

Posts: 218Bobo
All she said is that she would be back next year.
Originally Posted by Flfun1012
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 22:26 #28939Senior Member

Posts: 226Thick Mona
I think Mona is at KMS last I heard, she is thick but older, Nei Nei has more of a Latin type build and is much younger and much hotter. If your just looking to visit the greek islands, Mona does this so does Yuki but Yuki is much smaller but has no problem taking it in the ass. Both are older but Yuki looks pretty good when she is made up and hides her age well.
Originally Posted by Quacktastic
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 21:04 #28938Senior Member

Posts: 375The closest one there to fit that description would be Nei Nei. She is short with a solid little body on her. No tan though. Not too many tan AMP providers in the area that I can think of. You can't go wrong with Nei Nei.
Originally Posted by OrlandoMcKoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 20:09 #28937Senior Member

Posts: 226Ownership
Do not want to sound argumentative but it's very common to have different people named as owners but their nothing more than a figure head. There are many unknown owners here, 2 of the most talked about here have working owners now 3. It's common everywhere, it's done here, I do it in Houston and LA.
Originally Posted by SplitLickity1
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 19:06 #28936Senior Member

Posts: 199I'm not sure where Mona is working now, but she definitely qualifies as thick and has gorgeous real tits. She doesn't seem to be offering trips to Greece anymore, luckily she often teams with Yuki who is very keen to go Greek.
Originally Posted by OrlandoMcKoy
[View Original Post]
Either of those two will provide a TUMA experience that's second to none.
-
10-04-19 19:02 #28935Senior Member

Posts: 199I know this is super late, but just wanted to let you know my opinion of that place.
Originally Posted by DooMutt
[View Original Post]
Been there 3 or 4 times, only once since kms opened. It's typically staffed by older ladies. Last time I was there provider was in her 50's. Disgusting table shower, pad is trashed and it reeked of mildew. The rooms are ok, and they'll squeeze every drop of baby juice out of you.
Probably the cheapest place to get a standard ending. FS may be available, wasn't interested. At all. For guys who enjoy negotiating, having an older lady handle your equipment and walking out relieved with money in their wallet, this is your place.
-
10-04-19 15:07 #28934Senior Member

Posts: 31Deva
That's Deva, she is super careful. It might take a few visits to get anywhere. She does give a great massage though.
Originally Posted by WhiteClub1960
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






