Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10517

    April from Schaumburg area

    I was visiting Schaumburg area and and wanted some local girl. After browsing through different sites, got response back from April on them. She responded promptly, I asked for picture and she sent one which was similar to the girl in picture but slightly different, I went ahead with the meeting and she showed as she promised. The add for April has her at 5' 4" but the girl who showed up was about 5'10" and said her name was Treasure. Well, I didn't care about the name and height since Treasure had flawless body, perfect C size suck-able niplees, very nice ass with very toned bell and very long sex legs. She undressed and helped me as well. We hopped on the bed and she sat on top of my legs and start yanking my tool, LOL. I was surprised but a little aroused by her perfect body so put the protection on and gave some so so CBJ and as soon as junior started saluting, she hopped on it cow girl style and start riding like a cow girl. I flipped her over after a few minutes and and started pouding which she didn't like much so we went missionary. I could tell she wanted me to cum but junior was not ready. So I let her hop on top again and started sucking her perfect boobies while whe worked, she stopped after and started CBJ again to get me finished which didn't work so we went to missionary again, She was pushing back a little and I told her if she let me go deep then I will come. Well she again hopped on the top and started riding real hard and fast which I think brought us both home, LOL. It was real nice and I tried to see her next day again but no response back from her. Well maybe next time I get lucky again.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/april-es...g-544167-added

  2. #10516
    Haven't seen her in several years, but she's a pro and reliable. Everything covered.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of taking the plunge this week and having her to my place. Any word at all?

    https://independent.com.chicago.listcrawler.com/post/37516031/Irving

  3. #10515

    Anything?

    Thinking of taking the plunge this week and having her to my place. Any word at all?

    https://independent.com.chicago.listcrawler.com/post/37516031/Irving

  4. #10514

    No response

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipesargent  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?? Has my spider sense tingling.

    https://backpage.com.chicago.listcra...post/37067772/
    I haven't gotten a response when I tried to call. But my spider senses are tingling on her too.

  5. #10513

    Princeton

    Does anybody go to Princeton AMP new girls come every 10 days?

  6. #10512

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabDeelight  [View Original Post]
    Seen Martha a couple days ago. She was very inviting and personable. After contacting her on the phone I met her at her apartment. She greeted me with a hug wearing a very revealing lingerie showing her bare breasts and shaven pussy. Martha lead me to her bedroom and gave me a towel to shower. I came back after my shower to her room with her laying in bed waiting. I asked if she wanted a massage and she was very excited about me giving her a massage. I have her a very sensual massage hearing her moan while I took special care of every inch of her womanhood. She than returned the favor giving me a covered but while letting me taste he sweet pussy. She was very into the DATY and wanted me to take her from behind. I did her doggy while massaging her and then switched up to missionary. We finished up with her on top of me riding me like a wild stallion. It was a great sight of her riding me with those hungry eyes. I showered and we chatted a bit and left. I finished up cumming on her perfect breasts. I will come back to see her again.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...744/7734140974
    What are her rates?

  7. #10511

    Nina

    Anyone seen her? Seems a little TGTBT.

    http://escortalligator.com.chicago.l...post/37475628/

  8. #10510

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    She said He never received txt. I don't know what to say.

    Sent her a screen shot of txt.
    I don't see it as a big deal. It sounds like you said you would contact to set up a schedule. You were not already scheduled.

    Some people get so many texts, they could lose track of one of them. Or she forgot to tell you she was busy with someone who already scheduled, so she said she never got your text even if she did.

    Shit happens.

    I have been cancelled last minute and have had to cancel close to last minute.

    Shit happens.

  9. #10509

    E-mail response

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    I had talked to her yesterday and said I would txt her around 11 this morning to schedule for the early afternoon. Texted her around 11 - no response.

    While I was waiting was looking for another gal by the name of Anna 36 DD that was in the Schaumberg area and came across this.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/anna-esc...aumburg-393955#erotic.

    Looks alot like Jackie in my opinion.
    She said He never received txt. I don't know what to say.

    Sent her a screen shot of txt.

  10. #10508

    So I tried. Fail

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jackie-141

    I posted this once before without too much response.

    I'm on the fence about seeing her. Hoping that someone that didn't see this before can provide some info.

    Thanks.

    JJ.
    I had talked to her yesterday and said I would txt her around 11 this morning to schedule for the early afternoon. Texted her around 11 - no response.

    While I was waiting was looking for another gal by the name of Anna 36 DD that was in the Schaumberg area and came across this.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/anna-esc...aumburg-393955#erotic.

    Looks alot like Jackie in my opinion.

  11. #10507
    Quote Originally Posted by PyroPreach  [View Original Post]
    We actually had an outcall set up. She bailed on me and did not show. Started off as a "hun" be a little late, and turned into her not answering any more texts.
    Hello All,

    Definitely a shame, definitely the type of doll that could make an old timer come out of retirement. Any sense of the menu from your convos before she disappeared on you?

    Thanks, are.

  12. #10506

    No show

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jackie-141

    I posted this once before without too much response.

    I'm on the fence about seeing her. Hoping that someone that didn't see this before can provide some info.

    Thanks.

    JJ.
    We actually had an outcall set up. She bailed on me and did not show. Started off as a "hun" be a little late, and turned into her not answering any more texts.

  13. #10505

    Jackie. Tryst

    https://tryst.link/escort/jackie-141

    I posted this once before without too much response.

    I'm on the fence about seeing her. Hoping that someone that didn't see this before can provide some info.

    Thanks.

    JJ.

  14. #10504

    Info?

    Anyone seen this provider? Thinking of setting up an appointment next week. Any info appreciated. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rebecca-49

  15. #10503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 352

    Nelly

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Here is my take on MCE. They may have quality ladies. And yiu may have a good rapport with them. But I have met a few ladies who worked there a few years ago. And they told me horrible things about the owner Marcus. How he extorted some ladies, threatened to out them publically and to their families if they quit, etc. And I'm not one to bash agencies. Ine can see from some of my older posts that I used to be a huge fan of EEC (back when Roman ran the agency). MA, Logan Tantrics, ECE, Chicago Cover Girls, YouWannaSeeMe, are all decent ones and most have been around for years. MCE I'm not so sure about. Maybe they're good for you but I would never support an agency with an owner like that.

    As for Jordynn, her rates are not much more than most. And I have done my research. There are girls out here charging the same or more and they're non GFE. Prime example is Nelly Gold. She asks for 2 Ben's for the half and 4 Ben's for the hour. No kissing, everything's covered. 1 extra Ben for Greek. She's been around for several years so someone's supporting her.

    As far as her being flakey, that I can't really speak on. All I can say that it's never happened to me when trying to see her. If it did I would be upset. But the one thing I can say is that she's never shorted me on time, has always been into it and I have always left with a smile on my face. And I think her BBBJ skills are on point. That's why I keep going back.
    I would agree that Nelly's rates are a little high for what she provides. She is not as attractive as her pictures would indicate, but she is marketed very well with those appealing pics. I think Jordynn should be a 150/200. Just my opinion, but just an ok face and I think some bad teeth. Nice girl though and to each his own.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape