Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10521

    Vanity Fair article on Robert craft

    Its an interesting story, a kind of a long narrative woven into the tale of many other issues and conflicts that we face in society.

    Rich versus poor, the white privilege of old money in a male dominated system.

    But I think the sad thing that it doesn't point out is simply the fundamental right that individuals have to act upon their sexual needs and desires.

    Human biology gives us the physical mechanism and the drive for sex.

    The sex drive and the interaction between men and women deeply influences our interactions on so many levels were not consciously aware of it.

    We are all the product of sex and all of us are hardwired for sexual activity.

    To criminalize this expression of life itself, to make it a crime, this is basic fact of life hes truly a social problem that can't be overlooked.

    If a member of society wants to pursue a healthy and normal sexual release their subject to fear shame anxiety arrest last of income.

    The laws that puts these pressures on individuals only convolutes distorts the basic driving force of our humanity.

    None of these laws or Government controls on our biology produces healthy sane rational individuals, it only creates a climate of fear over a basic human need.

    Healthy sexual interactions between two consenting adults are inherently the right of those adults.

    What happens behind closed doors is not hurting society and is demonstrated by the very end of this article and Vanity Fair As only hurting the poorest members of society. Women, mothers that are trying to help support their families as well as provide a service for individuals relieving their needs for loneliness and sexual interaction.

    It seems of far worse crime to try to control and frustrate and subvert our basic biological needs.

    It is your biological birth right to have sex.

    Human beings have a physiological and health interest in having a sexual release. Sexual activity is good for the heart and emotional well-being. Its just one component of being a healthy well-adjusted person.

    The same right you have to eating sleeping, in that its just necessary for a normal healthy life.

    If you believe that clean air clean water and food are basic aspects of human existence then you should also be promoting fair and equitable means for humans to have sexual relations without government control without laws that criminalize and punish those to provide sexual services.

    Truly end the victimization of sexuality by eliminating the laws to prosecute people for nothing more than being living human beings that are healthy enough to still have a sex drive.

    Currently the laws punish the women that provide sexual services to men disproportionately.

    This needs to change women, should not be treated as criminals for participating in the act of sex.

    Neither should men be treated as social outcast or criminals because they have sexual needs and desires.

    What two consenting adults agree to behind closed doors is not the business of the government and the laws need to be changed to prohibit this kind of obscene prohibition against human sexuality.

  2. #10520

    Looking for a quality massage

    Going to be in the SD area late tomorrow through middle of the next week. Mostly in SD, but will visit an old friend in San Marcos / Vista area. Travel always leaves me stiff, and I could use a good a masseuse that knows what she's doing. Wouldn't hurt if she also knows how to really release tension.

    Anyone have any ladies in mind? Worse case I'll hit up a legit Thai place I know of. Appreciate the tips.

  3. #10519
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipJunk  [View Original Post]
    Eva from Z massage. Did she provide FS?
    No. So far as I know and in my experience with 3 of the ladies at Z's (Anna, Eva, and Coco) multiple times, FS was never on the menu there.

  4. #10518
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipJunk  [View Original Post]
    Eva from Z massage. Did she provide FS?
    No. Sorry. She is great at what she does though.

  5. #10517

    Eva

    Eva from Z massage. Did she provide FS?

  6. #10516
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwatsu  [View Original Post]
    Looking to try A spa or you spa (you?) but can't search on one letter (or 3) here. Can someone let me know what street each is on, and your preference? Looking for FS and maybe some back door fun.

    Appreciated.
    I have been visiting massage parlors in San Diego for over 20 years and I've never found reliable back door action. I was offered once ten years back or so, but at such a markup I declined.

  7. #10515

    Replied to wrong guy

    The rates bud.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLuver  [View Original Post]
    Check your pm.

  8. #10514
    A spa is in San Diego, kearny Mesa area.
    At the corner of Ronson and Mercury.
    Very discreet between two buildings, look for the neon open sign.

    You spa is in lemon Grove, on broadway and Harris.

    It's an older stand-alone building with what looks like apartments up above and offices down below. Entrance faces onto Broadway which is a very busy main road in lemon Grove and shares the parking lot with a very busy veterinary practice in the back.

    You spa has very accommodating but older providers which are usually happy with a lower tip (100-120) YMWV.

    A Spa usually cuter younger (IMHO) girl.

    Both are good choice depending on your mood.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iwatsu  [View Original Post]
    Looking to try A spa or you spa (you?) but can't search on one letter (or 3) here. Can someone let me know what street each is on, and your preference? Looking for FS and maybe some back door fun.

    Appreciated.

  9. #10513

    Eileen at Arcadia (Bonita)

    I'm usually a lurker but had an annoying experience I want to share to get advice from your more experienced guys out there. I went to Arcadia on Bonita road and pulled a Chinese lady, probably 30's, glasses, with a medium build named Eileen. She agreed to $. 4 for a HJ but she was rough and mechanical and kept rushing me to cum so I couldn't. Her attitude kept getting worse and she kept complaining how she was tired and wanted me to hurry up. After awhile I just gave up. On top of being rude and annoying, she had the gall to demand a bigger tip than we agreed on! She wanted $. 6 and it really pissed me off. Anyways, how would you senior mongers out there handle this type of situation? I ended up giving her $. 2 and she glared at me as I made a hasty retreat. Sucks because I usually have good experiences at this location before I pulled this dud. I hope she doesn't bad mouth me to the other girls. How does one deal with these Robs?

  10. #10512

    A spa

    Looking to try A spa or you spa (you?) but can't search on one letter (or 3) here. Can someone let me know what street each is on, and your preference? Looking for FS and maybe some back door fun.

    Appreciated.

  11. #10511

    Rates please

    This sounds fun rates would of been nice thank you bud.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Rate, finishes, limits? Need the important deets.

  12. #10510
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirwin1947  [View Original Post]
    I called Z today and was told Eva is on vacation. They have some new girls there--Anna and Honey. I got Anna. She's got a great body and attitude. She started in with kissing my back right away. That's always a good sign. She then got the oil and went straight for the full back sensual massage including running her finger up my crack. The back rub was brief before she told me to flip. She went right for the Johnson, exposed her beautiful breasts and pulled down her shorts. I asked if FS or BJ was possible. In true Z Massage fashion, they were not. She gave me a good HJ and then continued the massage. At the end of the 1/2 hour I gave her a tip of $40 and, in true Z Massage fashion (except Eva), she balked at the amount and asked for more. I hate it when they do that and it assures I won't repeat.
    That's surprising if you really had Anna, what you described sounds more like Coco who did the exact same thing to me while Anna was away in China and it was indeed a real turnoff. I've been seeing Anna for a couple years now and she never said anything other than give me a grateful nod and hug. For an hour I give Anna a $60 tip since she's always extra-good to me (no, nothing more than a HE but.).

  13. #10509
    Quote Originally Posted by JWalker350  [View Original Post]
    My buddy said Eva is now working at Diamond Spa in La Mesa 619-xxx-7261.
    I can confirm this also. She does not know if she works everyday according to her.

  14. #10508
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuaniko  [View Original Post]
    Hey GreekLuver, I'm also interested in the details. Would you please PM me with the info as well?

    Thanks.
    Why not just post it here? Seems it would be the best way to go.

  15. #10507

    Also interested

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLuver  [View Original Post]
    Check your pm.
    Hey GreekLuver, I'm also interested in the details. Would you please PM me with the info as well?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape