Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 882 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 382 782 832 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 932 982 ... LastLast
Results 13,216 to 13,230 of 19290
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6075

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I'd tried several times in the past to meet Rachel but our schedules never lined up. I tried again last week and we were finally able to make it happen! To me, one of the most important reasons for this forum is confirming a girl is legit. Well, Rachel's definitely legit! Her pictures are definitely accurate and what others have posted about her is hugely accurate too. If you like what you see in her ads, you'll definitely enjoy meeting her! Rachel's incall is a nice house in a nice neighborhood and conveniently located in about the central area of Melbourne. We texted back and forth a few times leading up to my arrival, kind of helped put me at ease a bit before a first meeting. I found the house easily enough, pulled in and she greeted me at the door and then took me back to the bedroom. We got down to business, she helped me clean up, I dropped the donation and I was out the door. I had a great time, glad to have finally met Rachel and I definitely plan on a repeat visit!
    Found her thanks!

  2. #6074

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I'd tried several times in the past to meet Rachel but our schedules never lined up. I tried again last week and we were finally able to make it happen! To me, one of the most important reasons for this forum is confirming a girl is legit. Well, Rachel's definitely legit! Her pictures are definitely accurate and what others have posted about her is hugely accurate too. If you like what you see in her ads, you'll definitely enjoy meeting her! Rachel's incall is a nice house in a nice neighborhood and conveniently located in about the central area of Melbourne. We texted back and forth a few times leading up to my arrival, kind of helped put me at ease a bit before a first meeting. I found the house easily enough, pulled in and she greeted me at the door and then took me back to the bedroom. We got down to business, she helped me clean up, I dropped the donation and I was out the door. I had a great time, glad to have finally met Rachel and I definitely plan on a repeat visit!
    Found her thanks!

  3. #6073

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I'd tried several times in the past to meet Rachel but our schedules never lined up. I tried again last week and we were finally able to make it happen! To me, one of the most important reasons for this forum is confirming a girl is legit. Well, Rachel's definitely legit! Her pictures are definitely accurate and what others have posted about her is hugely accurate too. If you like what you see in her ads, you'll definitely enjoy meeting her! Rachel's incall is a nice house in a nice neighborhood and conveniently located in about the central area of Melbourne. We texted back and forth a few times leading up to my arrival, kind of helped put me at ease a bit before a first meeting. I found the house easily enough, pulled in and she greeted me at the door and then took me back to the bedroom. We got down to business, she helped me clean up, I dropped the donation and I was out the door. I had a great time, glad to have finally met Rachel and I definitely plan on a repeat visit!
    Thanks for the great review. I'm wondering if this is her.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...a/778413283728

    I'd appreciate knowing.

  4. #6072

    Done with the uncle

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Looks like miss Lynsey is back visiting uncle and I'll give everyone one guess why?
    At least for now. Looks like Lynsey is done with the most recent vacation. Here's an ad from today:

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...u/255073586148

  5. #6071

    Finally met Rachel!

    I'd tried several times in the past to meet Rachel but our schedules never lined up. I tried again last week and we were finally able to make it happen! To me, one of the most important reasons for this forum is confirming a girl is legit. Well, Rachel's definitely legit! Her pictures are definitely accurate and what others have posted about her is hugely accurate too. If you like what you see in her ads, you'll definitely enjoy meeting her! Rachel's incall is a nice house in a nice neighborhood and conveniently located in about the central area of Melbourne. We texted back and forth a few times leading up to my arrival, kind of helped put me at ease a bit before a first meeting. I found the house easily enough, pulled in and she greeted me at the door and then took me back to the bedroom. We got down to business, she helped me clean up, I dropped the donation and I was out the door. I had a great time, glad to have finally met Rachel and I definitely plan on a repeat visit!

  6. #6070

    Stacey

    I was browsing through some old ads on STG, trying to find something new, and came across Stacey. So I decided to reach out to her to see if she's still in the game. To my surprise, she is still around but not for much longer. The comms were easy, and location is good (Merritt Island). She's the body type that I like and has a great personality to go with it. She's a sweet girl, the donation is affordable and she's not a junkie. In Brevard, that's what we call a diamond in the rough. I'd recommend giving her a try.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...r/251803412071

    FYI. She's the same Stacey in this post:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4469381
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stacey_01.jpg‎   Stacey_02.jpg‎  

  7. #6069
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    Again, the pics are her, but they are before the baby, and there is damage from that and a decent amount of it as well. And there is candy use.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTechnician  [View Original Post]
    She has another ad with a friend. They both look large and not like the pics in the ad you copied.

    http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...c/354381818656
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, the pics are not doctored. But they are out dated.

    She has some pretty heavy baby damage right now. Nothing is as tight aa the pics show. And I'm thinking there are filters being used.
    Yeah. I'm piecing all her ads together now. Fuckin Insta filters and what I can only assume was a 32.8 lb baby at delivery. Thanks for the assist, guys. Too bad. Looked like a good time back in the day.

    Maybe today or tomorrow will be my day and I can get Rowdy to contact me back. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so goddamn picky LOL.

    Cheers bros. Be safe out there.

  8. #6068
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTechnician  [View Original Post]
    She has another ad with a friend. They both look large and not like the pics in the ad you copied.

    http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...c/354381818656
    Again, the pics are her, but they are before the baby, and there is damage from that and a decent amount of it as well. And there is candy use.

  9. #6067

    Another ad right under the one you posted

    Quote Originally Posted by UrinalPube  [View Original Post]
    Got the triple ghost from the self-proclaimed finest in Brevard, so strikeout, moving on.

    Search only turned up some pretty old threads back when there seemed to be some, err, health issues with this one. Mentions of hospital stays and a couple visits soon after but not much since. Looks like Dani / Danii / little Baby is active and I'm considering a visit. Pics don't look doctored and not too bad if they're recent. Maybe a little overly dramatic or just her soul is gone but I can live with either as long she's not high as hell. Anyone know if Greek is really on the menu or just trying to get clicks? I mean shit, if we have a local Caucasian spinner who is off candy who knows Greek and is a verifiable 21, I might as well just cash out the old 401 k right the fuck now.

    http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...n/088398370546
    She has another ad with a friend. They both look large and not like the pics in the ad you copied.

    http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...c/354381818656

  10. #6066

    Emo

    Gents.

    Looking for the 20 something Cocoa girl. Out call only. Short haired, her add says emo or someone referred to her as emo. Can't locate via either searches. Any info appreciated. Pm if possible. Ty.

  11. #6065
    Quote Originally Posted by UrinalPube  [View Original Post]
    Got the triple ghost from the self-proclaimed finest in Brevard, so strikeout, moving on.

    Search only turned up some pretty old threads back when there seemed to be some, err, health issues with this one. Mentions of hospital stays and a couple visits soon after but not much since. Looks like Dani / Danii / little Baby is active and I'm considering a visit. Pics don't look doctored and not too bad if they're recent. Maybe a little overly dramatic or just her soul is gone but I can live with either as long she's not high as hell. Anyone know if Greek is really on the menu or just trying to get clicks? I mean shit, if we have a local Caucasian spinner who is off candy who knows Greek and is a verifiable 21, I might as well just cash out the old 401 k right the fuck now.

    http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...n/088398370546
    Yeah, the pics are not doctored. But they are out dated.

    She has some pretty heavy baby damage right now. Nothing is as tight aa the pics show. And I'm thinking there are filters being used.

  12. #6064

    Any recent visits to Dani Danii little Baby Babie LilLil? (Making title searchable)

    Got the triple ghost from the self-proclaimed finest in Brevard, so strikeout, moving on.

    Search only turned up some pretty old threads back when there seemed to be some, err, health issues with this one. Mentions of hospital stays and a couple visits soon after but not much since. Looks like Dani / Danii / little Baby is active and I'm considering a visit. Pics don't look doctored and not too bad if they're recent. Maybe a little overly dramatic or just her soul is gone but I can live with either as long she's not high as hell. Anyone know if Greek is really on the menu or just trying to get clicks? I mean shit, if we have a local Caucasian spinner who is off candy who knows Greek and is a verifiable 21, I might as well just cash out the old 401 k right the fuck now.

    http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...n/088398370546

  13. #6063
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    I did talk to her earlier today. Good rates claims to bw GFE. Sent me a face pic and she does look pretty good. But didn't get Tues. Chance to get away. I would love to hear the outcome if you jump first.
    She is 31 not 20 yo lmao.

  14. #6062
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlFun  [View Original Post]
    Hey brothers,

    Anyone visit this one yet? Looks sexy and I may just have to TOFTT here. Let me know before I roll the dice brothers!

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...g/712278374024
    I did talk to her earlier today. Good rates claims to bw GFE. Sent me a face pic and she does look pretty good. But didn't get Tues. Chance to get away. I would love to hear the outcome if you jump first.

  15. #6061

    Anyone?

    Hey brothers,

    Anyone visit this one yet? Looks sexy and I may just have to TOFTT here. Let me know before I roll the dice brothers!

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...g/712278374024

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape