Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11971

    Vary

    Quote Originally Posted by Max1986  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell where there are good spots for car dates or any tips. I have never done car dates. Appreciate any advice or recommended areas. Thanks in advance!
    Car date spots are going to vary because of where you pick up the provider.

    The providers know the good spots. Ask them when you pick them up.

  2. #11970

    Maddy

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpLove  [View Original Post]
    Is the 23 yo Maddy still in the game? I saw her with her friend about 2 years back.

    Safe hunting.
    Not sure if she still in the game per say. She has a few regulars she sees I was seeing her since she got out, but something's happened so I don't see her any more. I miss L,hopefully she won't be gone long.

  3. #11969

    Maddy

    Quote Originally Posted by FitzHugh  [View Original Post]
    Is this the 23 yro LOL spinner, blonde hair. Just lays there? Use to live in short pump.
    Is the 23 yo Maddy still in the game? I saw her with her friend about 2 years back.

    Safe hunting.

  4. #11968

    Visiting RVA

    Hello, everyone. I'm going to be visiting Richmond, and hope you guys can give some recommendations. All ages, ethnicities, and bodies are fine. All I'm looking for are ladies who are legit, who require under $$ for an hour of their day (multi hr deals are a plus), and no issues with pimps or demons. If they have demons, at least have them functionally under control and aren't high when you've met them. Details are cool, but I'd just like to know I'm not going to get robbed, she's not going to be rocked out of her mind, and that I won't be spending quality time with my uncle. If you want to PM more info than just an ad link to your suggestion, that's welcome, but I don't expect you to.

    Is Lynn still around? I've tried getting a hold of her the last few times I was up there and couldn't reach her.

    Be safe out there.

    Wycked.

  5. #11967

    Lyndsey

    Where does she advertise? Not bringing up anything on my end.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's the correct spelling 😀. She has been around for a while; medium height, medium build blonde with a nice set of bolt-ons. Met her years ago when she was in Northside, recently she's been staying mostly in the Prince George area with an occasional visit to the city for short periods. Nice person, and good hygiene with adequate skills. Can normally be expected to provide a GFE, but has occasionally been dinged for being a bit passive. She's been reviewed here multiple times, mostly positive. Generally a good value, especially when compared to the recent spate of marginally acceptable providers asking big money for nothing special, or worse, stinky, flabby or scabby bodies with no apparent connection to a functioning brain asking for more than SW prices ($20 for head, $40 for FS). YMMV but for me she has normally been a reliable source of a good time.

  6. #11966

    Perfect

    Now THIS is exactly what I needed. Thanks for the breakdown. And as far as #4, she is definitely out of the game. She moved but comes back to visit sometimes. Her man got locked up so no telling if she may venture back into the game at some point. Keeping my fingers crossed, but not holding my breath.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going hunting for it though. Here are last name initials to help.

    1 - G.

    2 - W.

    3 - B.

    4 - P.

    5 - E.

    I believe 4 is out of the game entirely. There a couple more, but none have earned a number yet.

  7. #11965

    Car date spots

    Can anyone tell where there are good spots for car dates or any tips. I have never done car dates. Appreciate any advice or recommended areas. Thanks in advance!

  8. #11964

    Maddy

    Quote Originally Posted by THXengineer  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not a spinner. Did you visit the link I posted in my review?
    Yea, my bad thought that was jasmine.

  9. #11963
    Quote Originally Posted by FitzHugh  [View Original Post]
    Is this the 23 yro LOL spinner, blonde hair. Just lays there? Use to live in short pump.
    Definitely not a spinner. Did you visit the link I posted in my review?

  10. #11962

    Really?

    For sometime now on this forum, I've seen occasional good things about Roxanne. There have been a few negatives along the way. I'm adding another negative. Don't waste your money.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/932958808796

  11. #11961

    Maddy

    Quote Originally Posted by THXengineer  [View Original Post]
    I met Maddy on Tuesday. For those of you who have seen Jasminethis is her roommate. Bottom line up front: I liked her but given the choice I'd see Jasmine instead. Maddy performed well but put zero effort into her appearance (Jasmine always has on some lingerie). BBBJ was pretty decent and DFK is on the table if you're into that. She rode me cowgirl and didn't seem to be too comfortable taking the dick that way. Jasmine rides like a champ. Price was same: . 6 for a qv. I'd say she's probably worth seeing at that price but only if her roomie is busy.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...i/385168139954

    One comment about the houseit smells of smoke and weed so if that's an issue bring a different shirt or be prepared to leave smelling like it.
    Is this the 23 yro LOL spinner, blonde hair. Just lays there? Use to live in short pump.

  12. #11960

    Vikki

    I kept reading bad reviews on her so I decided to find out for myself. Link up was easy, she's roomies with Sky, got to the room and started with bbj which she's definitely a seasoned vet at, then on her back for missionary and she let me fold her up and took it all like a champ then flipped for k-9 for some hard pounding til finished. I will definitely be back for seconds.

  13. #11959

    There's a post that breaks them down

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    About the Ashleys. But is Ashley 2 . Ashley W. ? She's the one I'd like to see again.
    I'm not going hunting for it though. Here are last name initials to help.

    1 - G.

    2 - W.

    3 - B.

    4 - P.

    5 - E.

    I believe 4 is out of the game entirely. There a couple more, but none have earned a number yet.

  14. #11958

    From one sky to another

    So yesterday I tried to go see the sky I linked in my first post, had some initial contact with her. Tried to set something up and never got a response again. Since I was already out I decided to try the sky that has a classified ad here. She was still located on brook rd with a blonde lady, which I assume from other people's comments is Vikki. I got comfortable and she started a nice BBBJ all the while my hands got to roam around. After a while I wanted to take her from behind and that kitty was tight when I went in. Half way through I wanted to see her ride and just like blundy's experience she rode me to the finish line with ease. I will probably repeat when I am closer to the area she stays in.

  15. #11957

    The one I like is Ashley 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    About the Ashleys. But is Ashley 2 . Ashley W. ? She's the one I'd like to see again.
    She is from Hopewell. Prettiest damn thing. And small too.

    Old salt you are good. You hAve Ashely 1 new phone then? Have changed number since we meet last time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape