Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,561 to 19,575 of 24547
-
10-05-19 20:33 #4987Senior Member

Posts: 76Would have loved to see this one, but she told me I have "bad reviews".
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
That's a first.
-
10-05-19 12:16 #4986Senior Member

Posts: 303Sara
Her personal website is meetsararose.com.
Originally Posted by JasonCuse
[View Original Post]
Current stg ad.
https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...a/526617928864
I was in contact with her. Minimum Hr 400. She should probably advertise on Eros. If you date in that range, Sara is super hot in looks and performance and worth it. But it is quite a bit higher than her Baltimore rates from less than a year ago. I have met her several times and it seems like her rates increased every time LOL. I was hoping that her time in LA could have her more flexible on one item, but unfortunately still pic / vid unfriendly
What I wouldn't give to be able to vid a little time with her. Probably better she doesn't offer it after all.
-
10-05-19 09:33 #4985Senior Member

Posts: 1626Yes she is in her mid 30's and is a good provider.
Originally Posted by SpaceCock77
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-19 07:57 #4984Senior Member

Posts: 167Do you have a link to her website?
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-19 01:12 #4983Regular Member

Posts: 9Is she legit?
-
10-05-19 00:33 #4982Senior Member

Posts: 616Sara
She seemed to have been gone for a bit. No ads in LA, Vegas or DC for a while and her personal site was taken off line. Her personal site is back up listing her location as DC but she can still move. Good to see her back. I would make the trip to Tysons to see her. She's worrh it.
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 16:27 #4981Senior Member

Posts: 99Visiting
Hey everyone, was coming in to town visiting Columbia, MD but the board seems very slow. Can you recommend a petite spinner for outcalls? Many thanks in advance.
-
10-04-19 12:59 #4980Senior Member

Posts: 441I'm guessing she quit. I would not recommend her anyways.
Originally Posted by ILoveItDoggy69
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 11:00 #4979Senior Member

Posts: 380Damn, 5'3" and 36 FFF? Menu wise, pretty open? GFE? Safety girl?
Originally Posted by HughJardon
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 09:12 #4978Senior Member

Posts: 303GFE Sara visiting DC area
Looks like GFE Sara popped up on stg in DC / Tysons area. It seemed like she may had permanently moved out to Vegas or LA. Who knows if she's just visiting, or maybe back on a more regular basis. Don't know if she makes it back to Baltimore. Although she lived and worked in Baltimore, my recollection is that she was from NOVA. Sara was always top notch in looks and service.
-
10-04-19 08:28 #4977Senior Member

Posts: 918Stacey at BWI
I saw her yesterday. She's sweet, pretty, can carry on a conversation, but is a bit baby-damaged and kinda soft all over. Her service is perfectly fine, room is clean, and you will have no problems from her.
Here's her ad and the link:
Hey I'm Stacey your all natural sexy girl next Door. I'm a total sweetheart 5"3 and 130 pounds 36 FFF; Great personality, Bright smile, Super friendly, Outgoing & Down to earth Mesmerizing green eyes A hot little body with curves in all the right places YES! I'm REAL All of my pictures are recent and really me! YOU CAN CALL OR TEXT ME ((Catch me while you can)) If I don't get back to you right away I apologize, I'm not ignoring you I'm just busy and can't reply at the moment. I will get back to you as soon as I can. I also accept Cash app, & Venmo. XoXo Stacey Starr628-260-1719.
https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1653350
-
10-04-19 01:33 #4976Banned Member

Posts: 1312Is this her
Damn sad to hear I was banging her out all summer long maybe that's why she don't answer my text messages.
Originally Posted by TopJob
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 23:04 #4975Regular Member

Posts: 1Following up on this. Shooter is 100% right. Based on his review, I set up a meeting and it was a good time. Good coms the whole time. Her body is amazing and far better in person than the crappy low quality pics she has online. Its clearly the same woman, but she don't know how to take a pic of herself to save her life. She is not a professional at all, and that's good and bad. She does not do the fake personality at all, going from a script which is nice but it also means things can be awkward at times as she does not start things up and leaves most to you. Clearly a working mother just trying to earn. The whole time I was amazed at how good her body was, and she was not shy about using it.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
All in all, no regrets. No shadiness, just direct strait forward you get what you are told you will get.
-
10-02-19 23:35 #4974Senior Member

Posts: 647Thank you sir.
Originally Posted by BMoreDog69
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 23:30 #4973Senior Member

Posts: 49Thanks! Appreciate the info. Says $150. Thought that was TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Sufuyuyg8
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




