Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 132 of 500 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5531
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    Can any gents offer intel on the pink hoodie / bellyshirt girl. She has been mentioned here before but no real details from what I've seen.
    I usually appreciate any Intel pix. But that one is kinda creepy. From a rooftop? From LE surveillance?

  2. #5530

    Gabby Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by JJisback  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Gabby on this chilly Friday afternoon, always friendly, never rushes and always cheap money. BBBJ is good and FS is great.
    So how does one contact Gabby?

  3. #5529

    Pink hoodie bellyshirt

    Can any gents offer intel on the pink hoodie / bellyshirt girl. She has been mentioned here before but no real details from what I've seen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20191006_102932.jpg‎  

  4. #5528

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by ChasingCrows  [View Original Post]
    Utr are the way to go. The loop up there has been beat. I got tailed my an unmarked. Stopped and got gas and tailed out after all the way to the connector. So been hitting areas outside the loop.
    What are the best spots to check out for UTR? Only picked up one girl randomly on Broadway once but I never knew if there were good places for UTR or not, you can PM me and I can share whatever I know and.

  5. #5527

    Sounds good

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1995  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother can you PM details? I'm very interested I can share what I know. Thanks!
    Utr are the way to go. The loop up there has been beat. I got tailed my an unmarked. Stopped and got gas and tailed out after all the way to the connector. So been hitting areas outside the loop.

  6. #5526

    Utr spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by ChasingCrows  [View Original Post]
    I found a nice utr in Lowell on the Dracut line. It's nice too find someone that you can text and meet outside the loop up there. Worth the trip up from Boston. 28 year old spinner.
    Hey brother can you PM details? I'm very interested I can share what I know. Thanks!

  7. #5525

    Gabby

    Hooked up with Gabby on this chilly Friday afternoon, always friendly, never rushes and always cheap money. BBBJ is good and FS is great.

  8. #5524

    Wsw

    Did anybody see the WSW this morning at seven eleven around 2 am? Long blonde hair with backpack, black jacket and jeans? Never seen her before. Too tired to indulge.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleTonyII  [View Original Post]
    Why,? To what value does your constant adding you tube links to your postings on these forums?
    Good question. Ask bowler. Too bad he spends more time analyzing me and my posts than he does analyzing these hos lmao. He's my # 1 fan it seems LOL. Happy hunting to all my Eskimo bruthas.

    https://youtu.be/58NSHmSBPTc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3BB6C2D9-307A-4C94-AB9F-62D6ADA34328.jpg‎  

  9. #5523

    Found a nice utr

    I found a nice utr in Lowell on the Dracut line. It's nice too find someone that you can text and meet outside the loop up there. Worth the trip up from Boston. 28 year old spinner.

  10. #5522

    Little Boy

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleTonyII  [View Original Post]
    Why,? To what value does your constant adding you tube links to your postings on these forums?
    Cause he is a broken hearted little boy.

  11. #5521

    Why? HubBat?

    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    Rolling like ecstasy lmfaorotf funny word play. Made me think of a joke my boy "James" (not his real name of course) told me.

    What's the difference between a drug dealer and a prostitute?

    A prostitute can wash her crack off and sell it again.

    Happy hunting Eskimo brothers https://youtu.be/TV74MHNrUpI.

    Made me think of Hollie posting jokes on her fb page and pretending she not a drug addicted prostitute sukn every dudes dik lmao. But you know these ho delusional. They move somewhere and think their past and body count is erased.
    Why,? To what value does your constant adding you tube links to your postings on these forums?

  12. #5520

    Rotflmao

    Quote Originally Posted by XRay1  [View Original Post]
    She got knocked up by a local drug dealer. Who knows if it's his though, she let's her regulars bust in her regularly. LOL.
    Rolling like ecstasy lmfaorotf funny word play. Made me think of a joke my boy "James" (not his real name of course) told me.

    What's the difference between a drug dealer and a prostitute?

    A prostitute can wash her crack off and sell it again.

    Happy hunting Eskimo brothers https://youtu.be/TV74MHNrUpI.

    Made me think of Hollie posting jokes on her fb page and pretending she not a drug addicted prostitute sukn every dudes dik lmao. But you know these ho delusional. They move somewhere and think their past and body count is erased.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 810E782B-CA86-4275-9B65-543A44095D6A.jpg‎  

  13. #5519

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    Its ok jj I got ally's #. Found the paper she wrote it on this morning LOL. Are you talking about heather with the missing teeth? The one who did dates with Cynthia and the tranny all together LOL? When I found out they all did dates together I vomited. But hey life goes on right? Guess we all just a John LOL. But if I would have known they did dates with the curly wig tranny I wouldn't have indulged. Guess what they say is true. Knowledge is power. Happy hunting why'all https://youtu.be/MHPtx_GBeb4.
    It was the Heather who hangs out by Jays all the time (might be the same one. LOL), they all hangout and do dates together. Have not seen the Tranny out in a while, someone must be picking him up if he is out there (bet no one will admit to that. Lmao).

    Seen Tabby out by Jays yesterday but was walking with her BF and not returning texts. She looked super cute, wearing worn out jeans. Grest stills on that girl and one of the best looking girls still.

    Crazy Lauren and Baby Nikki we're out as well, both look horrible.

    Gabby is back, fresh out of detox. Was texting last night but was busy. Will most likely hook up with her today. Always a good time.

  14. #5518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterh  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone seen her?

    Did she pass away or in jail?
    She got knocked up by a local drug dealer. Who knows if it's his though, she let's her regulars bust in her regularly. LOL.

  15. #5517
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterh  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone seen her?

    Did she pass away or in jail?
    Only thoughts that come to our minds is either dead or in jail. Kinda makes me feel sad about the lives of these girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape