Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,051 to 25,065 of 30297
-
10-06-19 19:31 #5247Senior Member

Posts: 878Ashlyn
Got the number and called Ashlyn in Indian trail, answered the phone, either this girl has been smoking 2 packs a day since she was 13 or there is no way she is really 19 years old. Anyway answered the phone said she was available but had to come to me (one of the reason I was calling was because the guy said she had a private residence) I told her I didn't have a place to bring her at the moment and she hung up before we could discuss other arrangements, between hearing the guys story about him driivng 2 hours and her not getting her lazy ass out of bed, and now this, her attitude doesn't seem worth it even if that is the girl in the pics.
-
10-06-19 19:28 #5246Senior Member

Posts: 878What were the donations?
Originally Posted by MrBayliner
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 18:02 #5245I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.

Posts: 132Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by MontyPython
[View Original Post]
BBBJ or CBJ?
-
10-06-19 14:54 #5244Senior Member

Posts: 229It's hard to believe that someone who looks that good in her pics lives like an animal. I don't get it.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 14:20 #5243Senior Member

Posts: 288How was she?
Originally Posted by DixieD
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 12:26 #5242Senior Member

Posts: 481Becca
Is there a link?
Originally Posted by MontyPython
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-19 12:03 #5241Senior Member

Posts: 198Redhead in Salisbury
Could not find any intel so decided to TOFTT. Had a dream about Redhead in Salisbury. Location a little bit out in country. Nice house but does her session in basement I dreamed. No furniture just a bed set up which was clean. I dreamed I opted for the HH. Dreamed that I asked the rules and pretty much anything available. Dreamed it was a great session with DFK and BBBJ which are my favorites. Was not rushed at all. Was very accomadating. She did smoke just before the session I dreamed so if that bothers you not for you. Think pretty much anything available for a little extra donation I dreamed. Would repeat. http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...d/657160553417.
-
10-06-19 11:32 #5240Senior Member

Posts: 51Becca
I saw Becca for the first time last week. Nice incall studio uptown. She is a fun sized dynamo. The most enthusiastic session I've had. She came more than once, or deserves an academy award. More GFE than most reviews suggested. Paid for 30 minutes and thought about extending to an hour. When my financial situation improves I plan to go back for the hour. My new favorite.
-
10-06-19 01:05 #5239Senior Member

Posts: 38Some things look better online than in person
Had a dream with this provider:
https://escortindex.com/large/charlo.../1899569?img=0
Let's just say that the room was a mess and I saw enough health and safety violations to have the place condemned. I do feel sorry for these girls living in such hell holes but to the other mongers out there, be aware of what you are walking into.
Dixie.
-
10-04-19 08:33 #5238Senior Member

Posts: 34Katie
Extremely misleading and a very boring dream.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 18:35 #5237Senior Member

Posts: 878Come on now lets not go starting unsubstantiated rumors about this girl, the police are not going to put any effort of resources into watching one lone escort working out of an apartment, at most they might have an undercover try to make an apointment, So lets not go trying to make guys paranoid about what you might have heard from a friend of a friend.
Originally Posted by SeniorXXX
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 17:58 #5236Senior Member

Posts: 1094She gets plenty of protein. I'm sure.
Originally Posted by BrokeBad
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 17:25 #5235Senior Member

Posts: 409LOL I know this girl from outside the hobby and let me tell you. You want nothing to do with her. If you think normal girls in this industry are flaky, you don't know the half of it. She makes them look like early birds, LOL.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 15:39 #5234Senior Member

Posts: 271Megan
I've seen Megan only once and it was an easy, same day setup and very positive experience. I agree she often sounds like she's high, but I saw no evidence of this, including no mark's or scars on her body. I have an alternative theory. I think she's severely under-nourished. After our session, I drove her to a nearby 7-11 where she picked up several bags of chips and ice cream bars. That was her dinner. I went back to her place and watched her eat a small bag of chips and 2 ice cream bars. I asked her where she gets her protein from, and she barely knew that protein was at all important in one's diet. (Doubt she swallows enough loads to get what she needs. Gina, on the other hand probably gets all she needs from her "job".) Perhaps that's why she has so little energy. Just a theory. Otherwise, she was one of the most chill girls I've ever met in this business.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 14:28 #5233Senior Member

Posts: 1094Her rates are different elsewhere:
Originally Posted by MtnPanda
[View Original Post]
Incall Rates:
15 Minutes Quicky: $80.
30 Minutes: $120.
60 Minutes: $180.
Outcall Rates:
15 Minutes Quicky: $100.
30 Minutes: $140.
60 Minutes: $220.











Reply With Quote





