Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 10359
-
10-03-19 17:40 #2484Senior Member

Posts: 252Bellatrix. Sanford
Not bad little spinner. Would suggest for a QV. Pretty girl just lackluster performance on the hour. Good head. No CIM. Full report under Orlando board -Sanford forum. Looks like her pics.
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...y/176004709187
-
10-03-19 11:39 #2483Regular Member

Posts: 2That's where I'm at Original quote was 150 hh then tx.
Originally Posted by HelloJoshua
[View Original Post]
Ting stopped.
-
10-03-19 00:48 #2482Regular Member

Posts: 6Jenny
Thought I might I try an older women when I got to Daytona. Thought Jenny was a sweet lady. A little stomach sinkage but easy going. Nice suck and fuck. Easy to talk to with a nice personality. Nice backrub as well. Will repeat because she is a sweetie. Nice lady.
-
10-02-19 18:54 #2481Banned Member

Posts: 608Deltona Natalie
Would it be possible to attach a link to something that would provide more info on this girl. Like the link to her ad or a link to the posts in the orlando thread bc quite honestly I spent a few minutes looking and was unable to find anything. Screenshots and links are our best source of info.
Originally Posted by Nudeed
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 16:54 #2480Senior Member

Posts: 542Deltona Natalie
For those of you that are thinking about seeing her here is a post from last night on the Orlando board. Was able to wake her up after 2 hours and get her out. Snored louder then my Father did.
BEWARE!! Picked her up and returned back to my abode, for an hour dream. Said she had to use the bathroom. Waited about 10 minutes and knocked on the door with no response. Opened the door and found her passed out on the floor. Found a needle and spoon in her purse. Letting her sleep it off, and will kick her out the door, unless I need to call Rescue.
-
10-01-19 23:09 #2479Senior Member

Posts: 158Kate
I'm not sure what you're asking brother Kornel. After you opened up the Search Forum field, typed in "Kate," and read the 67 postings that popped up, did you still have questions?
Originally Posted by Kornel
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 23:03 #2478Regular Member

Posts: 19I think she went back to Michigan.
Originally Posted by Kornel
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 20:34 #2477Senior Member

Posts: 33Kate
Has anyone seen Kate the skinny blonde.
-
10-01-19 17:38 #2476Senior Member

Posts: 71Sexy Red
Had a dream about sexy red. Definitely her in STG very nice a sweet girl. Sexy as Hell but just got the nipples Pierced So no playing with them. But the kitty is nice and clean. Only down side is everything covered but hey she new to the area. But with definitely be repeating hopefully can get her did loosen up a bit. I'm trying to post links. But having issues. Look her up on STG.
-
10-01-19 13:00 #2475Senior Member

Posts: 71Big titti Britt
I've dreamed with her she might have been 130 before the last kid but definitely not now!! But head game was mediocre Tits was huge and fun she very short and body is out of proportion. Everything is covered which sucks. Very new to the game. Will not repeat but maybe you have gotten better.
-
10-01-19 02:32 #2474Banned Member

Posts: 608Shay
https://callescort.org/386-777-6601
Does anyone know this girl?
-
10-01-19 00:22 #2473Regular Member

Posts: 7Jasmine is still self medicating, hence the post. Although she has been trying to rehab and quit for years she has been able to reduced the amount of poison she is consuming. She is quite nice as a person.
Originally Posted by LuvEm69
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 21:29 #2472Senior Member

Posts: 104Must Provide Dick Pic
One of her stipulations is "you must provide a Dick PIC before meet-up". Can't say whether its an absolute since I haven't reached out to her but I certainly wouldn't accommodate such a request.
Originally Posted by Mongerlicious
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 21:25 #2471Senior Member

Posts: 104Jasmine
She has been in the game quite awhile. Last time I saw her was several years ago in Ormond Beach off 95. She was much smaller then and self medicating. From the recent PICs it appears as if she cleaned herself up because she has gained a solid 20 to 25 lbs which absolutely suits her body type.
Originally Posted by DieterBraun
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 15:16 #2470Regular Member

Posts: 15Saw her last year when she had an incall. Amazing time great oral skills and really got into it.
Originally Posted by Topherman
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






