Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,411 to 16,425 of 26926
-
10-05-19 11:59 #10516Senior Member

Posts: 233Haven't seen her in several years, but she's a pro and reliable. Everything covered.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-19 00:20 #10515Senior Member

Posts: 313Anything?
Thinking of taking the plunge this week and having her to my place. Any word at all?
https://independent.com.chicago.listcrawler.com/post/37516031/Irving
-
10-04-19 22:17 #10514Regular Member

Posts: 1No response
I haven't gotten a response when I tried to call. But my spider senses are tingling on her too.
Originally Posted by Pipesargent
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 14:16 #10513Regular Member

Posts: 4Princeton
Does anybody go to Princeton AMP new girls come every 10 days?
-
10-04-19 10:37 #10512Regular Member

Posts: 8Rates
What are her rates?
Originally Posted by ArabDeelight
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-19 10:16 #10511Senior Member

Posts: 47Nina
Anyone seen her? Seems a little TGTBT.
http://escortalligator.com.chicago.l...post/37475628/
-
10-03-19 23:16 #10510Senior Member

Posts: 692Jackie
I don't see it as a big deal. It sounds like you said you would contact to set up a schedule. You were not already scheduled.
Originally Posted by JJames2011
[View Original Post]
Some people get so many texts, they could lose track of one of them. Or she forgot to tell you she was busy with someone who already scheduled, so she said she never got your text even if she did.
Shit happens.
I have been cancelled last minute and have had to cancel close to last minute.
Shit happens.
-
10-03-19 17:53 #10509Senior Member

Posts: 311E-mail response
She said He never received txt. I don't know what to say.
Originally Posted by JJames2011
[View Original Post]
Sent her a screen shot of txt.
-
10-03-19 13:40 #10508Senior Member

Posts: 311So I tried. Fail
I had talked to her yesterday and said I would txt her around 11 this morning to schedule for the early afternoon. Texted her around 11 - no response.
Originally Posted by JJames2011
[View Original Post]
While I was waiting was looking for another gal by the name of Anna 36 DD that was in the Schaumberg area and came across this.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/anna-esc...aumburg-393955#erotic.
Looks alot like Jackie in my opinion.
-
10-03-19 10:02 #10507Senior Member

Posts: 403Hello All,
Originally Posted by PyroPreach
[View Original Post]
Definitely a shame, definitely the type of doll that could make an old timer come out of retirement. Any sense of the menu from your convos before she disappeared on you?
Thanks, are.
-
10-03-19 09:25 #10506Senior Member

Posts: 88No show
We actually had an outcall set up. She bailed on me and did not show. Started off as a "hun" be a little late, and turned into her not answering any more texts.
Originally Posted by JJames2011
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 06:40 #10505Senior Member

Posts: 311Jackie. Tryst
https://tryst.link/escort/jackie-141
I posted this once before without too much response.
I'm on the fence about seeing her. Hoping that someone that didn't see this before can provide some info.
Thanks.
JJ.
-
10-02-19 22:37 #10504Regular Member

Posts: 13Info?
Anyone seen this provider? Thinking of setting up an appointment next week. Any info appreciated. Thanks.
https://tryst.link/escort/rebecca-49
-
10-02-19 20:05 #10503Senior Member

Posts: 352Nelly
I would agree that Nelly's rates are a little high for what she provides. She is not as attractive as her pictures would indicate, but she is marketed very well with those appealing pics. I think Jordynn should be a 150/200. Just my opinion, but just an ok face and I think some bad teeth. Nice girl though and to each his own.
Originally Posted by MoneyT
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 17:48 #10502Senior Member

Posts: 1358I just saw "Jessie" who is former NG "Karina" and I posted her real pictures in the Euro thread. (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...nd-Freelancers).
Originally Posted by Patchwork1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





