Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #2251

    Elizabeth

    Quote Originally Posted by JackReach30  [View Original Post]
    Yep, been there had her multiple times. She is bbfscip, and she loves sex, and pleasing a man! I don't see her anymore due to a falling out, but highly recommend. $300.
    Any contact info for Elizabeth?

  2. #2250

    Scarlett L

    Quote Originally Posted by IntoFun  [View Original Post]
    Met with Scarlett L. Easy with text but ran a little late. She is a little dynamo with a creampie fetish. Pounded her good and long. Enjoyed the BBFS cip. Filled her up until my cum was running down her leg. She loved it and even thanked me.

    I have an idea for our next meeting.

    Intofun.
    Does anyone have contact info for Scarlett L?

  3. #2249
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOldFuck  [View Original Post]
    Checked again under rates. Picture of cake and 2 cake slices are q. V. Hh hr. That are $60 to $80 more.
    Sent her a text. Trying to clear this up for everyone.

  4. #2248

    Tammy2 times

    Quote Originally Posted by JackReach30  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't say anything about that, on her profile any where. I just looked 3 times.
    Checked again under rates. Picture of cake and 2 cake slices are q. V. Hh hr. That are $60 to $80 more.

  5. #2247

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOldFuck  [View Original Post]
    If you check her profile she has another set of donations following a cake and two slices of cake. I wonder if these are her rates for bareback?
    It doesn't say anything about that, on her profile any where. I just looked 3 times.

  6. #2246
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOldFuck  [View Original Post]
    If you check her profile she has another set of donations following a cake and two slices of cake. I wonder if these are her rates for bareback?
    Could be. Guess I should have been more clear with her as to my desires. Lesson learned.

  7. #2245

    Tammy 2 times

    Quote Originally Posted by IntoFun  [View Original Post]
    Finally connected with Tammy2 Times. Meeting did not go how I expected. She if friendly and we got straight to business. Long and sloppy bbj. Then she pulled out a hat for the main event. WTF? I pounded her good and hard until unloading into the cover. Just my experience. Figured I would share with all here. YMMV as usual.

    Intofun.
    If you check her profile she has another set of donations following a cake and two slices of cake. I wonder if these are her rates for bareback?

  8. #2244

    Tammy2 Times

    Finally connected with Tammy2 Times. Meeting did not go how I expected. She if friendly and we got straight to business. Long and sloppy bbj. Then she pulled out a hat for the main event. WTF? I pounded her good and hard until unloading into the cover. Just my experience. Figured I would share with all here. YMMV as usual.

    Intofun.

  9. #2243

    Scarlett L

    Met with Scarlett L. Easy with text but ran a little late. She is a little dynamo with a creampie fetish. Pounded her good and long. Enjoyed the BBFS cip. Filled her up until my cum was running down her leg. She loved it and even thanked me.

    I have an idea for our next meeting.

    Intofun.

  10. #2242
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxGuy044  [View Original Post]
    The post linked is expired. She sounds like fun! Any newer, valid links you have so I could maybe beet her?
    https://escortalligator.com.portland...492/5038789253

  11. #2241

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by JackReach30  [View Original Post]
    If you can tolerate her flakiness, and stop / go texting then she is fun. Beware she is slow as hell, and a book with her can take forever, just like setting it up.
    You are correct my friend. I just couldn't remember her name. Beware guys, she's not the prettiest girl out there. I had no problems scheduling with but that was a couple of years ago.

  12. #2240

    Blue eyes, who is she?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinderland  [View Original Post]
    ML,

    Definitely worth a visit. She is compact and tight MILF that has an abundance of energy. Nice body and decent face, a lot of enthusiasm and very affordable. She claims she is new to the hobby but she is very experienced and has a genuine high sex drive. Open to a few fetish and kink stuff and has a semi-permanent clean incall. I paid HH $140, BB +$20. Loved it so much I went back the next morning.
    There's another well-known, no holes barred TNA gal in the same complex. I tried to have them join forces but it hasn't worked out yet.

    Enjoy.
    The post linked is expired. She sounds like fun! Any newer, valid links you have so I could maybe beet her?

  13. #2239

    Gina not Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by PNWPlay  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember her name for sure, but you are correct. She will go full on bb and allow CIP. But it's a different lady than what he posted about.
    If you can tolerate her flakiness, and stop / go texting then she is fun. Beware she is slow as hell, and a book with her can take forever, just like setting it up.

  14. #2238

    Elizabeth from EB

    Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMan69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her? Looks fun!
    Yep, been there had her multiple times. She is bbfscip, and she loves sex, and pleasing a man! I don't see her anymore due to a falling out, but highly recommend. $300.

  15. #2237
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    http://xoxoalexis.com/offerings.php

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?83633-alexisangel

    She's been around for quite a while. Surely SOMEONE has TRIED to get into her cunnt raw? Anybody? Bueller?
    When I was in Eugene a few years ago I texted her for a date. We flirted a lot and she diff hinted on her true GFE experience.

    Unfortunately our date fell through. And I haven't been back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape