Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 13942
-
10-03-19 09:45 #5272Senior Member

Posts: 1570That's not true, every time I look at Eros I see a lot of real providers, some that I have seen before but now have GPS and their rates are way more than I wish to pay. The key for Eros and any site is to do your research and if do you see a provider with 0 reviews or references and don't ask the magic questions before she arrives or before you hand over $$ that's not the fault of Eros. That's what's frustrating about Vegas, there are about 20 girls online I would love to see, can't find any info about them anywhere so I'm not going to take the chance. My TOFTT days are long gone.
Originally Posted by MDxxx
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 09:28 #5271Senior Member

Posts: 588You have a real scammer who is baiting you well. First, ask if the 200 clams is all inclusive, if evasive, hang up. If you get this far, do NOT EVER give your room number of house number in advance, never. If they will not meet in the lobby, hang up, as independent gals prefer meeting in the lobby. Agency scammer trash will go to your room, and start upselling. After you payl the $200, and they often have a bully guy with a weapon to assure you pay the fee. Do not use eros. Now that most of the sites like CL, asdap, redbook have closed, it is a tough go in LV. There are a few legit girls on a couple sites, mojo. They must do both incall and outcall to be legit. Only a few are outcall only. If you try reviews, 90% of the reviews on erotic monkey are fake. PM me if you are in question about any gals. My mailbox is usually full, but I will try to empty it a bit. Bass.
Originally Posted by Powerman2
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 08:54 #5270Senior Member

Posts: 63Las Vegas Girl Directory
Anyone have any experience with this "agency"? I'm coming to Vegas next week and found a mature hottie on their website. I called her and she claims her pix are real. Her ad says $$ but she said it's $$ Curious if she will try to upsell me to cover agency fees.
-
10-03-19 04:47 #5269Senior Member

Posts: 353Clarification
I should clarify that "legitimate" ladies will be inclusive of the cost. Scammer agencies the price is just the "show up" fee and then the rip off starts. Be careful and do your homework. Vegas is full of scammer agencies.
Originally Posted by Asobou
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 23:58 #5268Senior Member

Posts: 440Yea thanks. I've used them a few times in VA but never in Vegas. That was a really expensive lesson to learn but you're right I'll never see anyone on Eros again.
Originally Posted by MDxxx
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 22:47 #5267Senior Member

Posts: 47Upsell
All I can say is this: never see a girl who isn't reviewed, and reviewed numerous times. Forget all that BS on Eros and any other sites that don't have legit reviews. Shame we don't have TER anymore.
Originally Posted by RavensFan2012
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 22:09 #5266Senior Member

Posts: 7266Whoa, thanks for the intel she looks yummy. But, as we all know majority of all pics from any girl is 50/50 whether its her or someone looking close to her?
Originally Posted by RavensFan2012
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 20:12 #5265Senior Member

Posts: 551Vegas Trip Recommendations Please
Making my first trip out in about 20 years. Hoping for a few suggestions please. I'm from NW Ohio, can return the favor if you are looking for tips for Phoenix, Dallas, Tampa or Ohio. Thanks.
Prefer white gals, NOT BBW, my taste runs from Mature MILFs to young spinners. Attitude, Service & Enthusiasm are of primary importance. NOT looking for the $$ high end, nor the $ drugged out girls either.
Prefer a GFE type visit, lots of DFK, DATY & BBBJ. Feel free to PM if you like. Many thanks. Surfer.
-
10-02-19 20:12 #5264Senior Member

Posts: 389Dude what you need to avoid under any circumstances is EROS. That's the worst site ever. Total ripoffs and agencies. I'm surprised that this is the first time you've been duped if you've seen girls from EROS before. That's sucks. Sorry to hear you losing that much to a POS like that.
Originally Posted by RavensFan2012
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 20:05 #5263Senior Member

Posts: 440Brittneylove
Do not under any circumstances hire this woman from Eros. Was quoted $400 then after she gets here and takes my money tells me that was just to get her here and to do anything at all it's another $1500 and kept saying "this is Vegas". I of course told her to get the hell out. I've seen Vegas women from Eros before and this has never happened to me and my blood is boiling right now. And BTW, if this girl was the same girl from the pics it was the much uglier and fatter version. Do not under any circumstances contact this girl and I wish I knew what the name of the company was she works for so I could tell you to stay away from anyone they represent.
-
10-01-19 15:48 #5262Senior Member

Posts: 353Usually inclusive
With independent lady's, the price you see on their website or other places they advertise is inclusive of all costs. Usually what they offer on the menu is listed too. Now if you really fall head over heels with her service you could give her a little extra, same as a waitress or bellman. But they won't haggle about a tip at the end. Just be a gentleman.
Originally Posted by MaddCapp
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 13:34 #5261Senior Member

Posts: 106Right, I get the AMP fee structure, I'm a veteran of the AMP scene. What I'm wondering is if the escort scene has a similar fee structure. Eg, do you tip the escort an additional amount on top of the fee, or is it an "all-in" amount?
Originally Posted by Amun5
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 12:45 #5260Regular Member

Posts: 21Massage
When I first got to her spot she said $150 then I was like "150? You said $40 for massage." Then she was like "ohhh okay yeah $40" I literally went there for a massage so idk how much she charging for FS to be exact.
Originally Posted by LongGone13
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 05:35 #5259Senior Member

Posts: 454Looks like she developed some GPS overnight. She's telling me she won't go below 150 for a QV now.
Originally Posted by Amun5
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 03:32 #5258Regular Member

Posts: 8I've seen plenty like that and I agree with you on the fake reviews. The only other thing I can think of is they're waiting on the big score from uninformed tourists that think it's the going rate.
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






