Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 12753
-
10-03-19 16:42 #6438Senior Member

Posts: 223I saw her twice when she was on OBT at a dump hotel she and her Friend Alexlynn were.
Originally Posted by Pilot1011
[View Original Post]
Roommates at one time both are definitely are or were users both tried to cover up just not worth the chance anymore for me.
-
10-03-19 14:26 #6437Senior Member

Posts: 309Apopka MILF
So I'm in the Apopka / Lockhart area with work sometimes and saw a review of the "Apopka MILF. " The other mongers Review was positive so I thought I'd give it a shot.
Pros: She's the woman in the pictures, nice enough person, beautiful eyes, had thigh high fishnet stockings on when I arrived, not fat in any way, nice bolt ons, tight kitty, clean, shaved, smelled really good, Comms were solid, incall is discreet, clean, private house on lake apopka, submissive, reasonable mario coins for playing.
Cons: A little too old for me, very thin, some loose skin on her stomach, can't take a pounding (she asked me to go easy after a few thrusts in mish and I'm hung like a squirrel), disinterested, although she has beautiful eyes SHE NEVER LOOKED AT ME!! She had her eyes closed the whole time. (I mean, I'm no Brad Pitt, bust jesus, its not like I look like Bernie Sanders either,) not very vocal, couldn't tell if she was enjoying herself.
Overall an ok experience, not great. She seems like a very nice woman so its very possible that she and I just didn't click. It happens once in a while despite my magnanamous and infectious personality.
BBBJ (meh), CFS, $. 1 for hhr. Prob won't repeat.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...920/4076640138
-
10-03-19 12:23 #6436Senior Member

Posts: 195Tinkerbell
Is that Tinkerbell?
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 11:11 #6435Senior Member

Posts: 2964Bellatrix had a busy Wednesday
Coincidentally, this was posted yesterday in the Sanford, Debary, Deland section:
Originally Posted by PaulAtreides
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BBC386
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 18:41 #6434Senior Member

Posts: 378How much did this set you back?
Originally Posted by JMorrow
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 18:01 #6433Senior Member

Posts: 109Bellatrix
Saw this one the other day. Didn't see any reviews so kinda toftt, plus no one regulars were responding. She had good communication, staying in Sanford. She's a bit shy overall but real pics. Some signs of candy use but not heavy stuff and the place was clean and she had good hygiene. No track marks or black feet LOL.
Performance wise she's mainly GFE with BBBJ, daty and cfs but wasn't very enthusiastic. I had fun, YMMV. But if you like young petite tight spinners you may want to see her.
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...d/459290698667
-
10-02-19 17:50 #6432Senior Member

Posts: 123Dang, thanks, glad I found this before I saw her. Not into the SW. Not that any of these girls are safe but the SW are a little too scary for me.
Originally Posted by Pilot1011
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 17:02 #6431

Posts: 174Tiffany / Leah
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=4203060#post4203060.
Originally Posted by Pilot1011
[View Original Post]
Post#26054 is Tiffany / Leah.
Definitely a user.
-
10-02-19 16:54 #6430

Posts: 174Tiffany / Leah
I actually was recommended to her by a buddy of mine on here who told me her back end story. She's actually reviewed on the SW thread about 9 months or so ago and even has pics on that thread. Not judging her but for my own safety and well-being I don't date street girls.
Originally Posted by OrlandoMcKoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 16:42 #6429Senior Member

Posts: 123Wow really? Wouldn't have thought. She looks gorgeous and healthy.
Originally Posted by Pilot1011
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 16:15 #6428

Posts: 174Tiffany / Leah
Speaking of former SW, Tiffany / Leah is also a former obt street walker. I believe all of these girls have at one time or another walked the streets.
Originally Posted by PaulAtreides
[View Original Post]
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...6163&cityid=98
-
10-02-19 14:45 #6427Senior Member

Posts: 54Lexi
Probably. It wouldn't surprise me even thou I have not personally seen her SW.
Originally Posted by PaulAtreides
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 14:42 #6426Senior Member

Posts: 378Lexi
Isn't this girl a former SW?
Originally Posted by FunInSun000
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 12:52 #6425Senior Member

Posts: 54Lexion
I set something up with here a couple of days ago. She is staying at the racetrack motel next to the wing house on OBT and Lee. Got there and then she ghosted me. I parked behind wendy's as I texted her and then saw her walking with some black guy down the sidewalk. Maybe going to get some candy idk. I text her and told her I saw her walking with her pimp and that I guess she didn't want to see me. She said it wasn't her pimp but her neighbor at the motel. Idk about that. Anyways haven't seen her. Wish I could thou because she is located in a great spot for me to stop by. Maybe Ill try again today.
Originally Posted by Sukerxxx
[View Original Post]
Funinsun000.
-
10-02-19 12:41 #6424Senior Member

Posts: 449Tried
I saw the ad, tried to contact her yesterday a couple times but she never replied.
Originally Posted by Teddy907
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






