Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,231 to 13,245 of 19295
-
10-04-19 14:55 #6065Senior Member

Posts: 381Yeah, the pics are not doctored. But they are out dated.
Originally Posted by UrinalPube
[View Original Post]
She has some pretty heavy baby damage right now. Nothing is as tight aa the pics show. And I'm thinking there are filters being used.
-
10-04-19 06:01 #6064Senior Member

Posts: 70Any recent visits to Dani Danii little Baby Babie LilLil? (Making title searchable)
Got the triple ghost from the self-proclaimed finest in Brevard, so strikeout, moving on.
Search only turned up some pretty old threads back when there seemed to be some, err, health issues with this one. Mentions of hospital stays and a couple visits soon after but not much since. Looks like Dani / Danii / little Baby is active and I'm considering a visit. Pics don't look doctored and not too bad if they're recent. Maybe a little overly dramatic or just her soul is gone but I can live with either as long she's not high as hell. Anyone know if Greek is really on the menu or just trying to get clicks? I mean shit, if we have a local Caucasian spinner who is off candy who knows Greek and is a verifiable 21, I might as well just cash out the old 401 k right the fuck now.
http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...n/088398370546
-
10-04-19 00:59 #6063Senior Member

Posts: 353She is 31 not 20 yo lmao.
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 17:36 #6062Senior Member

Posts: 381I did talk to her earlier today. Good rates claims to bw GFE. Sent me a face pic and she does look pretty good. But didn't get Tues. Chance to get away. I would love to hear the outcome if you jump first.
Originally Posted by OrlFun
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 11:21 #6061Senior Member

Posts: 181Anyone?
Hey brothers,
Anyone visit this one yet? Looks sexy and I may just have to TOFTT here. Let me know before I roll the dice brothers!
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...g/712278374024
-
10-03-19 10:36 #6060Regular Member

Posts: 21Bee info
I haven't seen yet, was considering until I saw this. Without reviews and this, I wouldn't take a chance.
Originally Posted by YemmerDude
[View Original Post]
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/595044853103
-
10-03-19 09:50 #6059Senior Member

Posts: 69Jewels
Yes, saw here about a year ago. Would visit more often but I never get to that part of the county. Highly recommend.
Originally Posted by Peter186
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 08:26 #6058Senior Member

Posts: 68BBW Tina
Hey guys, has anyone spent anytime with Tina recently. Did a search and found a couple hits from years ago but nothing lately. Just looking for some up to date intel.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/590937867361
Thanks alot.
-
10-02-19 14:56 #6057Regular Member

Posts: 21Last I saw she was visiting uncle.
Originally Posted by GolfPro156
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 14:43 #6056Senior Member

Posts: 301Tryxy
Another day another dollar.
This girl will rock your world.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...c/732782495317
-
10-02-19 12:39 #6055Regular Member

Posts: 1Info if available
Wondering if this lady has any reviews I may have missed? Did a manual search because searching her name doesn't work because of the to see letter name problem, but found nothing.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/248638815611
-
10-02-19 11:38 #6054Senior Member

Posts: 2959More troubles for Lynsey
Not a hard guess on that one! And damn, the picture her uncle took for the visit is pretty rough!
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 11:30 #6053Senior Member

Posts: 2959Amy
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
That's Amy. And I'd agree with BS47 in that she doesn't use her own pictures. She's a bit UTR, not using her own pictures, she doesn't seem to post a lot and she doesn't even put a name in the ads. But she is legit and, so far as I can tell, doesn't have any candy habits.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 08:29 #6052Regular Member

Posts: 1Jewels
Has anyone met up with this chick named jewels. Looks like shop could be a great time.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/611641737488
-
10-02-19 07:34 #6051Senior Member

Posts: 1944Real Pics
Please PM with any details on this girl that you can provide. Curious about her, definitely on my bucket list although I see very few posts about her. Is she Amy or Erin? Thanks!
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






