Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,931 to 21,945 of 28205
-
10-02-19 19:21 #6275Senior Member

Posts: 45Eclipse
Eclipse.
Short review BBBJ / CG / RCG / K9/ Mish / and then BBBJ / CIM. $ for 30. Not a clock watcher and a super cool lady.
My parts of a good experience are based on priorities. ;.
#1. Am I not going to get arrested? Answer: No. She has a house and the neighbors don't care so you are safe.
#2. Is she a drama-queen / flake. Answer: No. She is super cool and easy to talk to. No candy or other party objects observed. She is a pro.
#3. Are here pics accurate? I think she is hot for a mid to late 30's provider. And her personality is super cool. An easy lady to talk to. Yes. But better. She has lost weight so her breasts may be a little smaller, she actually looks better than her pics. I have been to many where the real lady opening the door is either not the girl or less attractive.
#4. Did I feel a connection and did I feel relaxed? Yes. This is subjective. I did with her. We hit it off right away. I am.
Still thinking about her and want to see her right now.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...819/8132409697
-
10-02-19 18:59 #6274Senior Member

Posts: 52Daytona Monger travelling to Tampa
Hello fellow heathens.
I have recently started travelling to Tampa for work. Usually I come over the night before, stay in a hotel and the work the following day then drive home. It looks like this may become more of a routine for me. My next visit will be tomorrow Thursday 10/3. I need to be in the Hillsborough / Armenia ave for work and am looking for some trustworthy providers that either do incalls our outcalls close to that area. I've been looking on STG and going through some reviews here and wanted to ask for recommendations. Please feel free to post here or DM me with any of your UTR favorites.
I am a 57 why / o male who will not be disrespectful to any of your leads or recommendations.
Thanks.
-
10-02-19 18:03 #6273Regular Member

Posts: 12Cardate
Anyone ever had the pleasure? We were supposed to meet up today but text went unanswered.
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...37399163/nerdy
-
10-02-19 16:44 #6272Senior Member

Posts: 374This real?
Do you guys think this is real, because if so holy fucking hell. That is scary shit if its true.
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/37423916/
-
10-02-19 16:35 #6271Senior Member

Posts: 978Elaina
Really? Do you have any info on Barbie?
Originally Posted by Midnsx
[View Original Post]
You have a link, picture, phone number or do we search for that name and guess when we find one.
-
10-02-19 10:10 #6270Senior Member

Posts: 84Elaina
Does anyone know Elaina on them? I would like to confirm from someone on here before I meet her. Feel free to PM if you prefer.
Thanks.
-
10-02-19 07:42 #6269Senior Member

Posts: 2419No AA
Debbie told me that a black guy was choking her and when she struggled to get air, he hit her and broke her jaw in two places. She will not see another black guy, no matter what you think the reason is. Bill Ho.
Originally Posted by TakkenX
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 07:26 #6268Senior Member

Posts: 218Aa
It's my experience also a lot of these people that say no African-Americans are the same girls who exclusively have relationships with African-Americans outside of their business. I guess there is a certain legitimacy in not mixing business with pleasure.
Originally Posted by TakkenX
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 04:37 #6267Senior Member

Posts: 237Or when the add says older gentleman preferred, red flag for me.
Originally Posted by TakkenX
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 01:06 #6266Regular Member

Posts: 12Nerdy but looks sexy
Has anyone had the pleasure? Supposed to meet up with later today. escortalligator.com.tampa. listcrawler.com/ post /37399163/ nerdy.
-
10-01-19 20:10 #6265Senior Member

Posts: 241Wow
Starting to realize certain providers that say no AA are the ones that are robbing and scamming people
.
Originally Posted by Tattoo47
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 17:30 #6264Senior Member

Posts: 218Ohio LOL
Only if there is an Ohio in Brandon. I've known her and her sister since they were in middle school or perhaps even earlier. Plus her brother and her mom. The brother and the mom had moved out of state and I assume are raising the kids. That's why you will never see me talking about a visit with either one of them. It would just feel too weird and creepy.
Originally Posted by MadMax67
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 15:42 #6263Senior Member

Posts: 884Bubbles and Trixie
Tried to find her ad, is she gone? Also what happened to Trixie the one that advertise with Kittie?
Originally Posted by JwFinder
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 14:33 #6262Banned Member

Posts: 812Avoid like the plague
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../37396584/5999
Sandra can confirm this one. She hates sex. She scammed (1st time in Florida) out of $$ I did spend 5 hours with her hoping for something. She will delay as much as she can even doing drugs. She then texting me today threatening me, blah blah. She says that she in a program, but still hooking? Nutso.
-
10-01-19 14:14 #6261Senior Member

Posts: 421Dylan Jade
Plenty of reports about her from before, but wanted to make a current update:
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../37373994/jade
She's pretty much the same as the pictures, a little thicker around the middle, but same great attitude. I would say her demeanor was actually more friendly and "so happy to see you" than before her break.
Session was pretty great. Chit chat, catching up, etc. Before session. Then we headed off to the bed. Pretty much like that cute blonde college girl you met at the bar, fucked and never forgot 5 years ago who got away; making out, smiles, and then she started off with an amazing BBBJ, wet, sloppy and sensual (the way I enjoy it). Sensations from this woman are off the chart on the oral; usually not a huge fan of that, but after some mish, Russian and lazy dog, decided to finish with oral. Got to say, it was very satisfying. No clock watching and no rush.
I miss when chicks like this are taken off the market. That perfect combination of blonde, athletic figure, youth without bullshit, and friendly bubbliness which I think most of these girls should aspire to. Damage was $$$ but I did take the hour and order out. YMMV of course, just treat her nicely and she's more than happy to treat you right.











Reply With Quote





