Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,581 to 17,595 of 28086
-
10-02-19 22:03 #10506

Posts: 366Z Massage and Anna
I called Z today and was told Eva is on vacation. They have some new girls there--Anna and Honey. I got Anna. She's got a great body and attitude. She started in with kissing my back right away. That's always a good sign. She then got the oil and went straight for the full back sensual massage including running her finger up my crack. The back rub was brief before she told me to flip. She went right for the Johnson, exposed her beautiful breasts and pulled down her shorts. I asked if FS or BJ was possible. In true Z Massage fashion, they were not. She gave me a good HJ and then continued the massage. At the end of the 1/2 hour I gave her a tip of $40 and, in true Z Massage fashion (except Eva), she balked at the amount and asked for more. I hate it when they do that and it assures I won't repeat.
-
10-02-19 20:07 #10505Banned Member

Posts: 3075Diamond Spa
Thanks JWalker!
Originally Posted by JWalker350
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 18:55 #10504Senior Member

Posts: 59Check your pm.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 15:42 #10503Senior Member

Posts: 252My buddy said Eva is now working at Diamond Spa in La Mesa 619-xxx-7261.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 12:59 #10502Senior Member

Posts: 553Rate, finishes, limits? Need the important deets.
Originally Posted by GreekLuver
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 12:25 #10501Regular Member

Posts: 8Vianey
Totally agree with GreekLuver, and was going to leave a report on her as well. Saw her yesterday. Totally gorgeous girl -- communication is a little hard, but she is beautiful and very much wants to please. The massage is basically nothing. So if you are looking for that go elsewhere. But if you enjoy looking at, touching, and being with an incredibly beautiful young woman -- run!
Originally Posted by GreekLuver
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 06:54 #10500Senior Member

Posts: 59Vianey
If you're looking for a lackluster message but looking for a hot Latina, then you must check her out. She is new to the game straight from Ensenada. Please treat her well, she barely speaks english. I'm not sure is shes the one in the red dress but she is definitely the picture wearing a black lingerie. Tell her Jason said hi.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/150830
-
10-01-19 23:44 #10499

Posts: 366YuYu at A Spa Mercury St.
There's a new crop at A Spa. YuYu is a cute, petite young girl with a bangin' body! I looked at her and hoped FS was on the menu because I really wanted to give it to her. I paid $40 for a half-hour, her massage was okay but not great (6 to 7 on scale of 10) and I was not disappointed at the end. She asked for $160 for FS but accepted my offer of $140. Her naked body is wonderful (breasts are A with nice nipples). The only limitation was the depth with which she could take it. I was frustrated, but other guys might not be.
-
10-01-19 11:50 #10498Banned Member

Posts: 3075Raquel
If she's with Jasmine (MO group) I think she is safe to schedule with. Now, whether she is legit or not in terms of performance and following through with her services I don't know.
Originally Posted by JayDwn
[View Original Post]
I think she has a beautiful face and great tits. Don't know what her bottom half looks like. I probably would have TOFTT if her reply was different.
-
09-30-19 23:06 #10497Senior Member

Posts: 59Can anyone recommend any early or 24/7 providers? Looking for someone available around 2-4 am if possible. Thanks.
-
09-30-19 22:35 #10496Banned Member

Posts: 3075I hear you!
Hey Danish,
Originally Posted by StlDanish
[View Original Post]
I hear you! But, her face is beautiful and those boobs look so delicious. 😁.
-
09-30-19 22:13 #10495Senior Member

Posts: 262Those tattoos, why god why?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 22:07 #10494Senior Member

Posts: 130Raquel
I took note of that portion of the listing as well. I figured it was either a cryptic means of suggesting that the listed "no" items were actually on the menu, a mistake in copy due to someone's cut and paste process, or the result of the author being a dipshit with zero concern for clarity. After reading the entire listing again, I'm leaning toward it being a combination of the first two scenarios. She's clearly wanting the reader to know that there are additional services available. "3 types of massages, lots of addition services", the listing says. The copy is fucked, for whatever reason. To be fair, I can see her not wanting to discuss "add-ons", or services beyond those detailed in the listing, except for in person. Would seem reasonable. Her response to your question, still, is less than ideal. She could have responded to you in a million different, more helpful ways. But, again, if she doesn't want to discuss certain things, and you happen to broach one of those subjects, out of harmless curiosity or otherwise, you're clearly going to run the risk of pissing her off and getting a terse response. Dunno.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
My only concern in all of this is figuring out if she's legit and safe to schedule with.
-
09-30-19 21:35 #10493Banned Member

Posts: 3075Raquel
I'm glad you had a pleasant text exchange with her.
Originally Posted by JayDwn
[View Original Post]
After her comment, I thanked her for her clarification. I also suggested that she shouldn't call out a potential customer like that for asking a question. Maybe I offended her because she thought I was pushing for services she states she does not provide. It wasn't my intent.
I've already moved on and definitely not loosing sleep over it.
-
09-30-19 20:21 #10492Banned Member

Posts: 3075Raquel
I texted her after seeing her ad. I wrote, "Welcome to San Diego" and told her that I loved her pictures. I then asked her a question regarding service items she listed NO for, like No Kissing, No GFE. I didn't ask about the No FS or No pictures.
Originally Posted by JayDwn
[View Original Post]
If you look at her ad the No items she listed were under her statement, "All additional services listed below are additional fees ranging between $40-$80. The only services I see listed under this statement were the No items she listed.
So my question to her was, are the No service items listed available for the additional $40-$80 fees? I didn't see any other service items she could be referring to.
Her response was, "What in No FS, No kissing Don't you understand?
I didn't even ask anything about FS.
Hope I was able to explain what the dialogue was?
I think that part of her ad was confusing because I didn't see any other service items listed. I dont think my question was vulgar or explicit. Maybe I misread her ad? Was my little head thinking for me again?













Reply With Quote




