The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14131

    Coco don't visit her

    I saw Coco and paid the 120. Massage was very soft and she wanted more for a he. I said it should be included and she said people pay her 60 for HJ and 80 for HJ and top off and 100 for CBJ. Insane prices and she doesn't do FS.

    This ad is for a new girl but I won't be repeating from this booker.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/9187186.html

  2. #14130

    Sophie and candy

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJuice  [View Original Post]
    Of the two, Candy definitely provides the better (or at the very least), deeper massage. Sophie is a lot of fun but more back rub than anything else, so depends on what you're seeking.

    And yes, they provide 4 hand. Both on the table and on the nuru bed. Have seen them many times.
    Can you PM me with details? I want to get a 4 hand nuru and want to make sure my expectations are correct.

    Thanks.

  3. #14129

    Tara does short time

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills  [View Original Post]
    Same as my experience. And I gave her a couple of tries. But given that it's a longer drive for me, it's just not worth it when KK, Nalee and others don't seem to have that issue.
    I think Tara is excellent, but she does do this all the time.

  4. #14128

    Two stories from Tokyo

    1. If you're the dude who showed up around 11 this morning and was turned away, I was told it was because on your previous visit you were drunk or high and got rough with the ladies. C'Mon, man. You're better than that.

    2. As Yumi was cleaning me up, I realized that the music being piped in was a Christian rock radio station. I explained this to Yumi and, being a good Buddhist, she was mortified. I kind of wish I had recognized it earlier. Might have been a fun soundtrack. This place has a history of shitty music. Still my go-to.

  5. #14127
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumarraj1  [View Original Post]
    Also, any one near Reston / Chantilly?
    Contact for Tara - 703-xxx-6765.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/9182409.html

    Tara is amazingly sensual over time, gives a nice strong massage if you like deep pressure, has nice plump knockers and a dusky complexion for a Thai! Big eyed baby face for someone who is a MILF! Loves lotions and nice smelling stuff.

  6. #14126
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills  [View Original Post]
    Same as my experience. And I gave her a couple of tries. But given that it's a longer drive for me, it's just not worth it when KK, Nalee and others don't seem to have that issue.
    The struggles of liking bigger boobs! I think KK is closer to me too.

    By the way, JustaNon75, she had control of the session and I did not rush her.

  7. #14125
    While Fiji is great, would also recommend going up the road to Seven. Generally newer and younger (20's) talent.

    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    I understand this is the wrong thread, but I wanted share the most amazing dream I've ever had at an AMP. Had a dream at Fiji spa, after research saying this was the place to be for the talent. Talent comes and goes and the young missy I picked was going back to NY this week. Guys, men, boys, let me tell you the miss I picked looked absolutely amazing! A 10! She was beautiful! I've seen A LOT of talent all shapes and sizes be this dream was absolutely breathtaking.

    To start, mamasan took the. 60 house fee, led me to the room to prep for ts, then mama performed the shower which I thought this was a start of a scarring experience. Dried up and started a weak massage stating the other ladies are busy. I was scared this was going to be my dream, after 5 minutes into the massage, I heard one of you fellow mongers putting in work! Going to town and some heavy moaning! Told mama I wanted that and she played it off like I was hearing things. Then she stepped out to get the talent.

    In comes the most beautiful Asian gal I've ever seen, beautiful body, smile, skin and eyes (fake blue contact). Told her I want the whole menu, package was $. 20. She came back with hat and started with a mic check then hopped on top and rode it like a little circus girl. All, it was amazing, I thought I was going to blow her gasket with the pop. She was the best talent I've ever seen.

    Visited previously and picked a hefty gal. She was thick top and bottom. This place is a little out there but talent is A1.

  8. #14124
    Sure thing. Would recommend Luna and JiJi in Annandale as a similar 4-hand combo. Luna providing a very good massage and JiJi the extracurricular. Though Luna does perfectly well in her own right if that's what you're seeking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasput1959  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Candy will be more my type. Probably try her out first and then four hands. Thank you!

  9. #14123

    Contact info pm please

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator  [View Original Post]
    Tara has returned!
    Also, any one near Reston / Chantilly?

  10. #14122

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Idk85  [View Original Post]
    So, I finally met Tara. I enjoyed the massage and her personality. In addition, she has the body type that I like. However, she shorted my time. I was at my car before the hour mark and I took a long shower after the massage. I hope time management will improve because I will see her again. She will be my backup to KK until further notice because "Apple" is out of commission for a couple of months. Price for hr/.4 tip
    Same as my experience. And I gave her a couple of tries. But given that it's a longer drive for me, it's just not worth it when KK, Nalee and others don't seem to have that issue.

  11. #14121
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJuice  [View Original Post]
    Of the two, Candy definitely provides the better (or at the very least), deeper massage. Sophie is a lot of fun but more back rub than anything else, so depends on what you're seeking.

    And yes, they provide 4 hand. Both on the table and on the nuru bed. Have seen them many times.
    Looks like Candy will be more my type. Probably try her out first and then four hands. Thank you!

  12. #14120
    Quote Originally Posted by Idk85  [View Original Post]
    So, I finally met Tara. I enjoyed the massage and her personality. In addition, she has the body type that I like. However, she shorted my time. I was at my car before the hour mark and I took a long shower after the massage.
    That's the unfortunate thing with Tara. Sometimes you get over an hour sometimes you're back at your car in 45 minutes. I thought that the more I visited the closer to full hour I would get, but that's not necessarily what transpires. But what you do get is a fantastic, thorough massage, clean room, clean shower, Tara is fun and engaging and I really enjoy all of my time with her.

    I do wish that she'd give me that 10 or so minutes that is sometimes leftover. But to be honest, it's partially my fault since I'm more than eager to flip at around the 30 minute mark and want to get to the finish.

    I'm glad she's back. I'm figuring out when I can make time for a visit and I'll keep going, again and again.

    -Justin.

  13. #14119

    My First Impressions

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator  [View Original Post]
    Tara has returned!
    So, I finally met Tara. I enjoyed the massage and her personality. In addition, she has the body type that I like. However, she shorted my time. I was at my car before the hour mark and I took a long shower after the massage. I hope time management will improve because I will see her again. She will be my backup to KK until further notice because "Apple" is out of commission for a couple of months. Price for hr/.4 tip

  14. #14118

    Fiji Spa | Fort Washington

    I understand this is the wrong thread, but I wanted share the most amazing dream I've ever had at an AMP. Had a dream at Fiji spa, after research saying this was the place to be for the talent. Talent comes and goes and the young missy I picked was going back to NY this week. Guys, men, boys, let me tell you the miss I picked looked absolutely amazing! A 10! She was beautiful! I've seen A LOT of talent all shapes and sizes be this dream was absolutely breathtaking.

    To start, mamasan took the. 60 house fee, led me to the room to prep for ts, then mama performed the shower which I thought this was a start of a scarring experience. Dried up and started a weak massage stating the other ladies are busy. I was scared this was going to be my dream, after 5 minutes into the massage, I heard one of you fellow mongers putting in work! Going to town and some heavy moaning! Told mama I wanted that and she played it off like I was hearing things. Then she stepped out to get the talent.

    In comes the most beautiful Asian gal I've ever seen, beautiful body, smile, skin and eyes (fake blue contact). Told her I want the whole menu, package was $. 20. She came back with hat and started with a mic check then hopped on top and rode it like a little circus girl. All, it was amazing, I thought I was going to blow her gasket with the pop. She was the best talent I've ever seen.

    Visited previously and picked a hefty gal. She was thick top and bottom. This place is a little out there but talent is A1.

  15. #14117

    Sophie YMMV

    Interesting. About a year ago Sophie was the first provider I saw when I moved up here. Saw her at her incall at a nice apartment in C-ville. She had decent reviews but All I received was a HJ and even that took some coaxing. FWIW, I am young, clean-cut, handsome, fit professional type. It wasn't a money thing either, she was uninterested. I wonder what changed?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJuice  [View Original Post]
    Of the two, Candy definitely provides the better (or at the very least), deeper massage. Sophie is a lot of fun but more back rub than anything else, so depends on what you're seeking.

    And yes, they provide 4 hand. Both on the table and on the nuru bed. Have seen them many times.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape