Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 18820
-
10-02-19 10:17 #10345Senior Member

Posts: 309Good Points.
These are Good Points made by Duggic. BTW, Duggic, check your inbox.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
Last edited by SMF1234; 10-02-19 at 10:20. Reason: typo
-
10-02-19 08:18 #10344Senior Member

Posts: 878Age
What difference does it make how long you take? If I pay for an hour I'm using my hour whether I pop 1, 2, or even 3 times. If they don't like it they should charge by the minute LOL. I usually book 2 hrs anyway, so if I pay for 2 hrs, I'm using up 2 hrs. I was under the impression that they say over 40 or 50 because they don't want to deal with disrespectful little punks. If they want somebody to pop and leave in 2 minutes they should post nobody over 21. And also I didn't have a dream, I had a date or met up with (insert name) and covered x positions. Either it was worth my coin or she was a dead fish. I feel stupid saying I had a dream. If uncle LEO is watching this forum and can find who Dugglc is then come get me and prove it. They weren't in the room. They can't prove anything other then I posted a story on a forum. I've never heard of a crime about posting a story. If they were in the room perverts LOL, they should have busted me right there and since I laid my donation on a table or counter what are they going to charge me with? Sex between two consenting adults? I mean really, girls get over yourselves, if it takes me the full amount of time I donated for it takes that much time. If you didn't want to go for an hour then don't charge me for an hour, and Uncle LEO you can blow me when she's done if you would like. Your jails are so overcrowded with meth heads and junkies that are committing real crimes the judge is going to laugh at you in court anyway. IMO prostitution should be legal anyway. Bust the dead fish for selling unsafe food products LOL. Just when you legalize it make it a crime for a girl to give a covered blowjob. Ain't nobody got time for that.
Originally Posted by Rudiger
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 19:52 #10343Banned Member

Posts: 89Massage Therapy
Just read a bunch of reviews about the MC place. That sounds amazing. They're a little pricey but what an amazing service they provide. Shower table thingy and sweet chicks.
May take the plunge.
If providers offered something like this when a client dreams about a visit, they can justify their hike increases.
I may even try to convince my next dream to do so.
That's the ultimate GFE.
-
10-01-19 15:58 #10342Senior Member

Posts: 948Agreed - we need us a link to get some fresh pink!
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
SYM
-
10-01-19 15:14 #10341Banned Member

Posts: 89Links
I totally agree. If they add a link there'll be no need for PMs.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
I've seen a few post were the provider wasn't all that. Guys, please add a link or at less post a pic if you got one.
-
10-01-19 14:59 #10340Senior Member

Posts: 2061Links
I can't help but notice that I'm seeing a bunch of reviews on girls that I could be interested in, that do not have links attached. Just the girl's name. This is from tenured SM's too. C'mon, guys, include the link to the girl's ad!
-
10-01-19 14:38 #10339Senior Member

Posts: 317Chrome is my browser too
Yes, sir! Thank you for confirming! But for me it was days until I got that little window. But now I know what to look for. Yd.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 07:20 #10338Senior Member

Posts: 2464Same here with Chrome
Same thing with me on Chrome. I wonder if it is a new feature of Chrome or something on this site (which I doubt)? At any rate, upper right hand corner, little window looking thing with a "X" on it allows me to see the pic. One nice thing is, the annoying (but economically necessary) popup ad for whatever is now not popping up. Interesting, the little window that indicates how to see the popup has a prophetic and not so complimentary statement.
Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle
[View Original Post]
C3.
-
09-30-19 20:48 #10337

Posts: 174200 qv simply outrageous
Sun. Sep. 29 - thisrodis4 you.
Most definitely NOT worth it even at a lower price.
Sat. Sep. 28 - Thehokage.
The two positive reports are probably fake. Trust me she's not worth her prices.
Sat. Sep. 28 - ThatOneGuyJaaaack.
Glad I pulled the trigger. So sexy.
Sat. Sep. 28 - Hornydude89.
Don't listen to them, beautiful. You are well worth it, and it's their misfortune that they can't seem to afford The finer things in life.
Sat. Sep. 28 - JadeBabyyy.
Goofy or not, I only have time to see about 20% of the men trying to schedule an apt. They all pay my rates. I have multiple regulars sooo.
Fri. Sep. 27 - OhIzzMee.
Ikr.
Fri. Sep. 27 - jimmyjblige.
Lmaoooo 200 for 15 minutes this * goofy.
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....ost/4075356762
-
09-30-19 20:27 #10336Senior Member

Posts: 1104Age
It's funny that most ads say something like no one under 30 (or even 40). But, then, us old dudes can take a while, and they're not too crazy about that, either. I guess the perfect date is someone who isn't a rude bastard, but can still get his business taken care of in a timely manner, as well.
Originally Posted by Pilot1011
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 18:39 #10335Senior Member

Posts: 1039I'm sitting here saying, I'd hate to be that guy. I blow up lots of pics. Glad you got it working again.
Sox.
Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 14:15 #10334Senior Member

Posts: 317I found it!
I found it, There is a fuckin pop up block shit drop down that finally showed me a window so I could choose to see attachments! I fell off the turnip truck, but not last night! Yd.
Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 11:35 #10333Senior Member

Posts: 941Eros and slixa are the same but you must be very polite and in a roundabout manner.
Originally Posted by Pilot1011
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 11:33 #10332

Posts: 174Excellent Advice
Thank you my friend. Only problem with a regular girlfriend is that in my case since I'm pushing 65, they always cost me way more coin than a p4 p date. Maybe it's because I'm old and bald they always want more coin from me. LOL.
Originally Posted by PharmaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 10:26 #10331Senior Member

Posts: 878Stick to sws
If you stick to sws you better put back some bail money for when you screw up and pic up uncle LEO. Sws is just to risky IMO. I have been busted before. It was years ago and I beat the charge, but it cost me $375 for bail and $175 to get my car back from in pound. I got the bail back when I won my case (only beat the case because their recording didn't work and you couldn't understand). I was married and had some slpainin to do when I got home also LOL. Not fun at all. If you are going the sws route, do your recon and stay safe. IMO you are better off finding someone that does a good cheap BBBJ like Susan in Apopka. Like I said before, she is not pretty, but you won't find a better bbbjws then her. $40 should fit any monger's budget. If $40 is too much, you are in the wrong hobby my friend. Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by MrBubbles70
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




