Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 242 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 3621
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3036

    JoAnn

    I agree the massage was decent with L1. But the office is a mess, which I really didn't notice until after and I'm pretty sure the sheet on the table hasn't been changed in some time.

  2. #3035
    Quote Originally Posted by Nflmonger  [View Original Post]
    Had a good experience at On Point massage with Joann. Her office is located on Beach just west of University in a office park. Her massage skills are excellent and really worked out some muscle issues I had between my shoulder blades. Had a good amount of roaming then came the flip. She pointed and gave me a look asking if it's ok so I agreed. I was able to roam as well OC. L1 to completion. Was a good time. She is a cool lady. I'd recommend!
    https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/...981339631.html

  3. #3034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Itll Help Pay For

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    A dangerous path to walk down LOL, next thing ya know you driving down the street in an oldschool Cadillac "requesting" a fee from your walking associates LOL.
    My gold teeth, gold chains, and some 22 inch spinner rims for the Caddie.

  4. #3033

    Joann at On Point massage

    Had a good experience at On Point massage with Joann. Her office is located on Beach just west of University in a office park. Her massage skills are excellent and really worked out some muscle issues I had between my shoulder blades. Had a good amount of roaming then came the flip. She pointed and gave me a look asking if it's ok so I agreed. I was able to roam as well OC. L1 to completion. Was a good time. She is a cool lady. I'd recommend!

  5. #3032
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Got another one if anyone is interested. Attached a pic tho it doesn't portray her actual size. Those are the kind she sent me. Had a couple other pics but I deleted them. Sweet enough girl but her H&W doesn't interest me to dive FS. Couple HEADache reliefs but that's it. Can't complain about her suction.

    Blonde, blue eyes, decent face, bubbly attitude, about 5'7 and I'm guessing 200 on the ricter scale. My guessestimation may be off because I haven't seen her in a couple months. Says she DOES have clients that enjoy her despite her size. Told me one dude wanted her to clean his house in the nude. LOL Stays off Merrill behind the pharmacy store in her own house.
    Send the digits, I'm all for a good BBBJ.

  6. #3031

    Thats a dangerous path

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad you enjoyed her. Good that several of yall did as well. It helps to expand the market. Would be nice to think that there are girls decent enough where one don't have to worry about DBs, hotels, drugs, and being cracked out of their mind.

    So what do you think? Should I request 10% of her profit shares? Ha! Just kidding S7.
    A dangerous path to walk down LOL, next thing ya know you driving down the street in an oldschool Cadillac "requesting" a fee from your walking associates LOL.

  7. #3030

    I like them big

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Got another one if anyone is interested. Attached a pic tho it doesn't portray her actual size. Those are the kind she sent me. Had a couple other pics but I deleted them. Sweet enough girl but her H&W doesn't interest me to dive FS. Couple HEADache reliefs but that's it. Can't complain about her suction.

    Blonde, blue eyes, decent face, bubbly attitude, about 5'7 and I'm guessing 200 on the ricter scale. My guessestimation may be off because I haven't seen her in a couple months. Says she DOES have clients that enjoy her despite her size. Told me one dude wanted her to clean his house in the nude. LOL Stays off Merrill behind the pharmacy store in her own house.
    I would like to try this one out.

  8. #3029
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Moved From SW Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandifer7  [View Original Post]
    So I visited the girl from Amnnoss thread and was very pleased she's willing to work with you if you work with her she definitely is awesome at headache relief I'm a going back weekly she has her own massage table with oils candles in a private house she does have a lesbian roommate but I meet her she's friendly I was worried at first but after I arrived felt comfortable and had one of the best messages and my headache was definitely relieved I definitely can rave enough about her she definitely puts the beautiful in bbw.
    I'm glad you enjoyed her. Good that several of yall did as well. It helps to expand the market. Would be nice to think that there are girls decent enough where one don't have to worry about DBs, hotels, drugs, and being cracked out of their mind.

    So what do you think? Should I request 10% of her profit shares? Ha! Just kidding S7.

  9. #3028
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    I know she's not for everybody. Definitely not for me. Wish she was more forthcoming when she sent me her pics. I hit her up a second time bcuz it was one of those days where no one, I mean no one, was available and I needed my dick sucked, like bad. I didn't feel like breaking in anybody new. Bcuz of her personality I thought I'd do her a favor and throw some business her way. Those who like the biggems, well I knew there was a few of yall but not as many that had hmu.

    Oh well.
    I am a fan of hers was nice decent house no interuptions all around better than any of these girls trying to bleed you dryand not in a good way LOL.

  10. #3027
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Damn Sorry about That

    Quote Originally Posted by StewieGriffin  [View Original Post]
    I caught up with her also. She is very well spoken and nice. My experience was nowhere near what your was and I would not repeat.
    I know she's not for everybody. Definitely not for me. Wish she was more forthcoming when she sent me her pics. I hit her up a second time bcuz it was one of those days where no one, I mean no one, was available and I needed my dick sucked, like bad. I didn't feel like breaking in anybody new. Bcuz of her personality I thought I'd do her a favor and throw some business her way. Those who like the biggems, well I knew there was a few of yall but not as many that had hmu.

    Oh well.

  11. #3026
    Quote Originally Posted by TetherBall  [View Original Post]
    Took AMnnos up on his post and reached out to Jenny. She's a BBW and makes no attempt to hide it. She's also cute, well spoken, talkative when desired, otherwise quiet, gives a good massage and on the flip started with a great two-hand hand job giving plenty of attention to the boys and finished up with a very respectable BBJ. Definitely enjoys what she's doing and it shows. Appears that more is on the table, but did not ask. Private incall in Arlington area. Will repeat.
    I caught up with her also. She is very well spoken and nice. My experience was nowhere near what your was and I would not repeat.

  12. #3025
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Holy Hell Guys!

    Quote Originally Posted by TetherBall  [View Original Post]
    Took AMnnos up on his post and reached out to Jenny. She's a BBW and makes no attempt to hide it. She's also cute, well spoken, talkative when desired, otherwise quiet, gives a good massage and on the flip started with a great two-hand hand job giving plenty of attention to the boys and finished up with a very respectable BBJ. Definitely enjoys what she's doing and it shows. Appears that more is on the table, but did not ask. Private incall in Arlington area. Will repeat.
    There are sure alot of you who like them big. I'm astonished. Tryin to keep up with ya'lls request for her digits. Just when I thought people had stop requesting, I'll get a slew more who are asking, some from out of Jax. Its lookin like a potential star provider for those plus size lovers.

    Hope we (well you guys) can help keep her in business. Not too many who are sober and have their own place. Think now she won't have problems paying her mortgage.

    Now if I can only figure out a way to get some sort of kickback from her.

  13. #3024
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    I'll take the number

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Got another one if anyone is interested. Attached a pic tho it doesn't portray her actual size. Those are the kind she sent me. Had a couple other pics but I deleted them. Sweet enough girl but her H&W doesn't interest me to dive FS. Couple HEADache reliefs but that's it. Can't complain about her suction.

    Blonde, blue eyes, decent face, bubbly attitude, about 5'7 and I'm guessing 200 on the ricter scale. My guessestimation may be off because I haven't seen her in a couple months. Says she DOES have clients that enjoy her despite her size. Told me one dude wanted her to clean his house in the nude. LOL Stays off Merrill behind the pharmacy store in her own house.
    I'd like the number also thanks.

  14. #3023

    Jenny

    Took AMnnos up on his post and reached out to Jenny. She's a BBW and makes no attempt to hide it. She's also cute, well spoken, talkative when desired, otherwise quiet, gives a good massage and on the flip started with a great two-hand hand job giving plenty of attention to the boys and finished up with a very respectable BBJ. Definitely enjoys what she's doing and it shows. Appears that more is on the table, but did not ask. Private incall in Arlington area. Will repeat.

  15. #3022

    Ditto on those digits.

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Got another one if anyone is interested. Attached a pic tho it doesn't portray her actual size. Those are the kind she sent me. Had a couple other pics but I deleted them. Sweet enough girl but her H&W doesn't interest me to dive FS. Couple HEADache reliefs but that's it. Can't complain about her suction.

    Blonde, blue eyes, decent face, bubbly attitude, about 5'7 and I'm guessing 200 on the ricter scale. My guessestimation may be off because I haven't seen her in a couple months. Says she DOES have clients that enjoy her despite her size. Told me one dude wanted her to clean his house in the nude. LOL Stays off Merrill behind the pharmacy store in her own house.
    And thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape