Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14884

    Credit card

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterSlime  [View Original Post]
    Hey All, I was just wondering, I am familiar with Saigon and Tokyo, I was wondering which other AMP's in our area accepted credit cards for house fee and tip. Thanks for info, also If anyone has more info on Tokyo please lmk, I am planning my first visit I hear they have a new bigger studio opening in south field road next week.
    Personally, I wouldn't use a credit card for this hobby but if you must, look at some of the ad's on RubRatings and I'm sure you'll find something that will interest you.

  2. #14883

    RE: Any intel on this one?

    See post 14865.

  3. #14882

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyV8  [View Original Post]
    Regarding Sasha, how old (or young) would people say she is?
    This is always a hard question with Asians. I saw her a lot over a two year period. I agree with the description. She is also a little thicker. Not fat, but not a spinner. I would say she is in her late 20's early 30's. Maybe others would disagree. I think she gives a great massage. I also really liked that there was no negotiation that I remember. I think she asked the first couple times I saw her but then never again no matter what we did. She just never asked again. We just had fun and I just always left a really good tip.

  4. #14881

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyV8  [View Original Post]
    Regarding Sasha, how old (or young) would people say she is?
    Looks late 20's. Probably is 36. She is in China. Expected back in late October.

  5. #14880
    Quote Originally Posted by Nknk789  [View Original Post]
    After reading all the reviews from her. Set up an appointment and got to her location. She is a beautiful girl. Safe location. Massage is ok. Finished with a HE. But her menu are too limit for me (Maybe first time). I will repeat if she open to more service.
    Never opened up for me even after 6 visits.

  6. #14879
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpAdickt  [View Original Post]
    Longtime follower, first time poster. Thank you for all the info. Jr thanks you all.

    Healing Therapy.

    Sasha- Younger /7 ish looks are OK nice personality, playful, and fun (OTC / UTC).
    Regarding Sasha, how old (or young) would people say she is?

  7. #14878

    Credit Card

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterSlime  [View Original Post]
    Hey All, I was just wondering, I am familiar with Saigon and Tokyo, I was wondering which other AMP's in our area accepted credit cards for house fee and tip. Thanks for info, also If anyone has more info on Tokyo please lmk, I am planning my first visit I hear they have a new bigger studio opening in south field road next week.
    I would advise against using a credit card. Creates a paper trail.

  8. #14877
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoi3575  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been lately? Haven't seen any reports in awhile.
    I have seen her once in early August and yesterday.

    Business as usual no neighbor problems for me.

    Left as happy as I always do.

  9. #14876

    Credit Card

    Hey All, I was just wondering, I am familiar with Saigon and Tokyo, I was wondering which other AMP's in our area accepted credit cards for house fee and tip. Thanks for info, also If anyone has more info on Tokyo please lmk, I am planning my first visit I hear they have a new bigger studio opening in south field road next week.

  10. #14875
    See post 14865.

  11. #14874

  12. #14873

    Faith

    Quote Originally Posted by BetaRayBill  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen faith since she's been posting again? I know there were some concerns about her working with our favorite uncle.

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/searc...iz?query=faith
    After reading all the reviews from her. Set up an appointment and got to her location. She is a beautiful girl. Safe location. Massage is ok. Finished with a HE. But her menu are too limit for me (Maybe first time). I will repeat if she open to more service.

  13. #14872

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFan123  [View Original Post]
    I found her profile on the schedulicity website. Says she was last booked 10 hours ago. Different address than the last time I saw her.

    https://www.schedulicity.com/scheduling/MBH6PD
    Is FS available?

  14. #14871
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDean12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen or inquired about this post? She doesn't provide her name or her location? Pic looks nice but I wonder if it's fake??

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/120715

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/image...3b4d147c3a.jpg
    I met this one about 7 months ago. It is a classic bait and switch. Very BBW with very limited options. Not even a good rub. I just had an unlucky day, save your money.

  15. #14870

    Masseuse on Detroit Rub Ratings

    Has anyone ever seen or inquired about this post? She doesn't provide her name or her location? Pic looks nice but I wonder if it's fake??

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/120715

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/image...3b4d147c3a.jpg

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape