Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 3621
-
10-03-19 10:36 #3036Senior Member

Posts: 36JoAnn
I agree the massage was decent with L1. But the office is a mess, which I really didn't notice until after and I'm pretty sure the sheet on the table hasn't been changed in some time.
Originally Posted by DrewPark
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 07:49 #3035Senior Member

Posts: 2334https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/...981339631.html
Originally Posted by Nflmonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 06:24 #3034Senior Member

Posts: 1260Itll Help Pay For
My gold teeth, gold chains, and some 22 inch spinner rims for the Caddie.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-19 05:56 #3033Senior Member

Posts: 233Joann at On Point massage
Had a good experience at On Point massage with Joann. Her office is located on Beach just west of University in a office park. Her massage skills are excellent and really worked out some muscle issues I had between my shoulder blades. Had a good amount of roaming then came the flip. She pointed and gave me a look asking if it's ok so I agreed. I was able to roam as well OC. L1 to completion. Was a good time. She is a cool lady. I'd recommend!
-
10-03-19 00:40 #3032Senior Member

Posts: 27Send the digits, I'm all for a good BBBJ.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 23:02 #3031Senior Member

Posts: 909Thats a dangerous path
A dangerous path to walk down LOL, next thing ya know you driving down the street in an oldschool Cadillac "requesting" a fee from your walking associates LOL.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 17:52 #3030Senior Member

Posts: 29I like them big
I would like to try this one out.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 13:04 #3029Senior Member

Posts: 1260Moved From SW Thread
I'm glad you enjoyed her. Good that several of yall did as well. It helps to expand the market. Would be nice to think that there are girls decent enough where one don't have to worry about DBs, hotels, drugs, and being cracked out of their mind.
Originally Posted by Sandifer7
[View Original Post]
So what do you think? Should I request 10% of her profit shares? Ha! Just kidding S7.
-
10-02-19 01:10 #3028Regular Member

Posts: 7I am a fan of hers was nice decent house no interuptions all around better than any of these girls trying to bleed you dryand not in a good way LOL.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 18:00 #3027Senior Member

Posts: 1260Damn Sorry about That
I know she's not for everybody. Definitely not for me. Wish she was more forthcoming when she sent me her pics. I hit her up a second time bcuz it was one of those days where no one, I mean no one, was available and I needed my dick sucked, like bad. I didn't feel like breaking in anybody new. Bcuz of her personality I thought I'd do her a favor and throw some business her way. Those who like the biggems, well I knew there was a few of yall but not as many that had hmu.
Originally Posted by StewieGriffin
[View Original Post]
Oh well.
-
10-01-19 17:00 #3026Senior Member

Posts: 1410I caught up with her also. She is very well spoken and nice. My experience was nowhere near what your was and I would not repeat.
Originally Posted by TetherBall
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 12:30 #3025Senior Member

Posts: 1260Holy Hell Guys!
There are sure alot of you who like them big. I'm astonished. Tryin to keep up with ya'lls request for her digits. Just when I thought people had stop requesting, I'll get a slew more who are asking, some from out of Jax. Its lookin like a potential star provider for those plus size lovers.
Originally Posted by TetherBall
[View Original Post]
Hope we (well you guys) can help keep her in business. Not too many who are sober and have their own place. Think now she won't have problems paying her mortgage.
Now if I can only figure out a way to get some sort of kickback from her.
-
10-01-19 11:16 #3024Regular Member

Posts: 18I'll take the number
I'd like the number also thanks.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 09:28 #3023Senior Member

Posts: 126Jenny
Took AMnnos up on his post and reached out to Jenny. She's a BBW and makes no attempt to hide it. She's also cute, well spoken, talkative when desired, otherwise quiet, gives a good massage and on the flip started with a great two-hand hand job giving plenty of attention to the boys and finished up with a very respectable BBJ. Definitely enjoys what she's doing and it shows. Appears that more is on the table, but did not ask. Private incall in Arlington area. Will repeat.
-
09-30-19 20:33 #3022Senior Member

Posts: 316Ditto on those digits.
And thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






