Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 10955
-
10-02-19 12:20 #2435Senior Member

Posts: 1620Agreed
They are all that way! I mean think about it, guys. Who wakes up and thinks gee ya know what would be a good career choice? Sucking guys dongs and allowing them inside of my p*ssy and a** for money. And the great part about it is I don't even know these people! I booked a lot of strippers in my day and they all were coo coo for coco puffs. Ditto the pro I knew as a friend and the few I have tracked on eros, et al. Just look at their ads! They just aren't wrapped too tight. Course who is? Not I either! I engage with these crazy c**ts!
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 11:35 #2434Senior Member

Posts: 541Yeah but she's hot
Sometimes a little coo coo is a turn on.
Originally Posted by JHobby
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-19 08:31 #2433Senior Member

Posts: 98And as of this morning Charlize is off the site, too.
Originally Posted by Jeep5151
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 23:58 #2432Senior Member

Posts: 1357MA = Modeling Avenue.
Originally Posted by HughJCoque
[View Original Post]
https://modelingave.escortbook.com/models
-
10-01-19 20:45 #2431Senior Member

Posts: 133Chloe
Yep, thanks for the call out. I exposed her BS on the other site referenced about a month or so ago as well. Sad.
Originally Posted by JHobby
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 18:44 #2430Regular Member

Posts: 22Ma?
I can usually figure out the acronyms, but not this time. What is MA? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 15:09 #2429Regular Member

Posts: 5Kelani MCE
So I always have a tough choice when picking from MCE. They seem to have a great lineup of college girls at their prime. After much research I decided to go with Kelani. I have absolutely no regrets and honestly she is my new ATF! I love that preppy college white girl look and something about her feels so upscale. She does her makeup perfect and the whole time I felt like I was with a hot Instagram model! We started off later than scheduled for some reason, but once I was buzzed up and entered the room. Right away when I saw her face I knew this was going to be special! She is an absolute true GFE and I felt like I was in high school again! Wow! Wow! And Wow! We started off with a light chat and then warmed up with some DFK. I couldn't control myself and had to make my way down to her D cups and get a taste. Then I continued my way down her perfect flat belly with perfectly soft skin and began some DATY. Tasted incredible! I kept going till I have her a nice O and loved seeing her body twitch till she couldn't take anymore. Then she repaid the favor and began a porn star BBBJ and it was intense! Looking down and seeing her hot young face slurping on mr happy was a sight I will never forget. I then told her I needed to get inside and let me just say the main event was a wild ride! I got her pretty soaked and we had quite an intense session. Overall I give the whole experience a 10 out of 10. At this point I think I need to take a small break as I don't see anyone topping her in this hobby. For those wondering about her size she is petite and perfect! Small waist, great ass and model face! Her skin was the absolute smoothest I've ever been with! I told her that she is absolutely the hottest girl I've ever been with and guys I mean it!
-
10-01-19 10:56 #2428Senior Member

Posts: 115FYI escort posing as a monger
Chloe is LuckiCharms. I didn't know that she's no longer with EEC and is now with MA. Probably the reason for the lack of shilling for EEC on her posts this time around.
She does the same sht over at ec cie. She's easy to spot because the topic of her posts is always centered on a particular agency. She is positively coo-coo in the head if anyone has not noticed from her posts alone. Beware of her shill posts.
-
10-01-19 01:38 #2427Regular Member

Posts: 12EEC / Angelli
Can anybody tell me why there's 2 agencies for basically 1 agency? I'm been down with Angelli's ladies for a few years but I've never heard of EEC except for on this board. Is anybody approved for both or is that superfluous? Asking for a sexfiend.
-
10-01-19 01:30 #2426Regular Member

Posts: 12I've seen her 2 x and she's a total sex fiend in a great way. Didn't detect any mental issues whatsover. She likes to have your cock in her all times and I can't see anything wrong with that? Can't wait to see her at the discounted price and do anal.
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 01:26 #2425Regular Member

Posts: 12Would appear so but she's one of the best ever. She will be missed. That girl could fuck and scream like none other.
Originally Posted by Jeep5151
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-19 01:23 #2424Regular Member

Posts: 12At one time, she commanded 450 when all the other gals were 400. I've never seen her as she's on my to do list!
Originally Posted by ChineseGuy1122
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-19 11:58 #2423Senior Member

Posts: 275MCE. Diana
Has anyone seen Diana at MCE? Pics look good, might try her out later this week. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to make a public post.
Thanks.
-
09-30-19 01:41 #2422Regular Member

Posts: 1Megan
Anyone knows where Megan is who used to be at MCE?
-
09-29-19 19:14 #2421Senior Member

Posts: 96Carly
I again decided to try one of the highly rated from MCE, paid 410 after pre-booking discount and happy I did. Found my new ATF and will repeat as often as possible. A 10 in looks, body, personality, and performance, hell I'd give a 20 in all if could. My 2nd visit to new condo and buzzer not working so she had to come down and let me in. Thought my eyes would pop out when saw her casually dressed in yoga pants and crop top. She's Mexican heritage and a 19 year old tall slim Helma Sayak, only better looking. I agree with recent reviewer who said she's model gorgeous and cute at same time. Quick trip up and good conversation. She then initiates passionate LFK kissing. Someone said her kissing was weak point and I disagree. She did open mouth, a little tongue, lip sucking and got me worked up. She's easily 5'7 with legs that won't stop and can't be more than 105 pounds. Tall and slim, just what I like. A cup tits with inverted nipples that become pencil erasers with tongue action. Now the condo has a tall mirror in corner and she loves watching it and preening for it. Lots of naked making out and FIV and she's getting wet and breathing hard with some light dirty talk " yes daddy keep that up". Got her to laugh at one point saying don't you mean granddaddy. Then DATY for 5-10 minutes to sweet pussy while she's moaning talking dirty and pulling hard on her nipples till she has loud writhing O. She takes a couple minutes to recover then returns favor with one of best BBBJ ever had. Slow with lots DT and BS. Cover on then standing doggy with both facing mirror. Talk about watching the beauty and the beast! She's saying fuck me with that dick and looking back and moaning. Her ass is perfect to hold and kiss. Move to standing miss her legs on my shoulders till she says "I'm coming " for loud 2nd O. We continue more miss, with one knee on bed and then move to me fully on bed and she's more " fuck me daddy" lucky day for me because I was able to keep going another 10 minutes till we both came together. She's most orgasmic woman I've found since Danielle / Penelope. We both clean up and she jumps in bed and cuddles spooning pushing her ass against my dick and wants to kiss. A pure pleasure to be with and talk to. Probably went over a few minutes and she was not in a hurry. I had scheduled 11 am first app. Got back to downtown office and saw MCE had one of its afternoon specials. I was tempted to return but didn't but will often. I've actually had dreams about her and am hard writing this. Now have to try Summer and Rebecca to compare.











Reply With Quote





