Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 784 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 284 684 734 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 834 884 ... LastLast
Results 11,746 to 11,760 of 18194
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6449
    Senior Member


    Posts: 440
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLight333  [View Original Post]
    Had a meeting with her recently thanks to OrlandoWeb. Upon her arrival I notice immediately those BIG Gonzonga's of hers. LOL Her tits are a size 48 E. Besides those gigantic breasts of hers, you will find a very attractive women with a nice smile. I was expecting the worst from her personality wise after those e mails that we exchange, boy was I wrong. She is a total sweetheart, looking to please you and having fun while doing so. On the menu: DFK, BBBJ, 2 cups MSOG.

    YMMV with that menu and she was not a clock watcher. Will repeat again and again.

    If anyone is interested hit me up or OrlandoWeb for her e mail info.
    Damn, those are nice!

  2. #6448

    Latino MILF

    Had a meeting with her recently thanks to OrlandoWeb. Upon her arrival I notice immediately those BIG Gonzonga's of hers. LOL Her tits are a size 48 E. Besides those gigantic breasts of hers, you will find a very attractive women with a nice smile. I was expecting the worst from her personality wise after those e mails that we exchange, boy was I wrong. She is a total sweetheart, looking to please you and having fun while doing so. On the menu: DFK, BBBJ, 2 cups MSOG.

    YMMV with that menu and she was not a clock watcher. Will repeat again and again.

    If anyone is interested hit me up or OrlandoWeb for her e mail info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media_5d8401cd1c44e1.86801821_6bc292bf369f2d1e8f5350bf6c93ce801b90cd573f024741e51168d748416231_2.jpg‎   20191003_155318 (1).png‎  

  3. #6447
    Quote Originally Posted by PingaDura  [View Original Post]
    The same could be said about Nikkibaby. I have read the same amount of reviews on her as of Sarah, therefore we should also say Nikkybaby is not UTR.

    All I will say is that Sarah takes her time and enjoys what she does and she cares about your satisfactoon.
    Well if this is the same Nikkibaby:

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...6271&cityid=98

    She's definitely not UTR anymore, by anyone's definition.

  4. #6446
    The same could be said about Nikkibaby. I have read the same amount of reviews on her as of Sarah, therefore we should also say Nikkybaby is not UTR.

    All I will say is that Sarah takes her time and enjoys what she does and she cares about your satisfactoon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barolo  [View Original Post]
    My point exactly! It was not a review or complaint, just a statement. To me UTR - is also low volume- Sarah is definitely not!

  5. #6445

    Nikkibaby

    Saw her a couple of weeks ago in a dream I had and she was divine when I met her at her spot on East colonial. Easy contact perfect rates for a divine female. We participated in bbj, cg and then I blew in the hat. Not really much to say after most of her reviews. She is what everyone is saying.

  6. #6444
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    LOL and agree. No way can any provider with such a high number of reviews be considered UTR especially when you factor in everyone who has seen her but not reported. Not looking for a debate, let's just not fool ourselves.
    My point exactly! It was not a review or complaint, just a statement. To me UTR - is also low volume- Sarah is definitely not!

  7. #6443
    Quote Originally Posted by Plattler  [View Original Post]
    Well, it must be YOU giving out her number to everyone, since the real SMs don't just give it out to anyone.
    You are a fool. And spouting from your ass. NEVER!

  8. #6442

    UTR means

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    LOL and agree. No way can any provider with such a high number of reviews be considered UTR especially when you factor in everyone who has seen her but not reported. Not looking for a debate, let's just not fool ourselves.
    Under the Radar. Means she doesn't have advertisements on STG and the other commecial websites. Doesn't matter how many she sees. And I know for a fact A2 concurs because he has stopped me from promoting a UTR once she started posting on STG. 'Nuff said!

  9. #6441

    UTR Means what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    LOL and agree. No way can any provider with such a high number of reviews be considered UTR especially when you factor in everyone who has seen her but not reported. Not looking for a debate, let's just not fool ourselves.
    This would infer that there is a number of clients that makes one stop being UTR? I think UTR means there is no advertisment with her contact info available to any viewer. UTRs are just word of mouth. What is difficult about that? Advertiser and non-advertiser, even if she got a million dicks in her stable. My. 02 yd. P.S. UTR also means here that since she doesn't advertise and we aren't allowed to publish her phone number, a monger must get an account and sign in to send a PM to another monger to get the digits.

  10. #6440

    Fallout equals flaked UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Plattler  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, as it happens sometimes, there was a fallout and she flaked.

    Thanks for all the messages.
    That sucks! As I stated in the original post, she sounded like someone I'd be interested in. Sorry it didn't work out for her.

  11. #6439

    UTR - really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barolo  [View Original Post]
    You guys are pretty comical. I have seen Sarah and had a good time. I would not say special but definitely good. How UTR do you really think she is? There are probably at least 50 guys if not more that have her number. Just think how many guys were giving out her number here.

    Now at times she is doing incalls. She is no longer UTR. Do you want to be #5 or maybe #7 in a day?
    LOL and agree. No way can any provider with such a high number of reviews be considered UTR especially when you factor in everyone who has seen her but not reported. Not looking for a debate, let's just not fool ourselves.

  12. #6438

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Barolo  [View Original Post]
    You guys are pretty comical. I have seen Sarah and had a good time. I would not say special but definitely good. How UTR do you really think she is? There are probably at least 50 guys if not more that have her number. Just think how many guys were giving out her number here.

    Now at times she is doing incalls. She is no longer UTR. Do you want to be #5 or maybe #7 in a day?
    Well, it must be YOU giving out her number to everyone, since the real SMs don't just give it out to anyone.

  13. #6437

    Sarah incall

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpForever  [View Original Post]
    Sarah is not rolling in dough. She still pays the hotel / motel that she stays at the daily rate as she can not get far enough ahead to pay a weekly or monthly rate. She has no car and has to Uber wherever she goes. If she is fronting money for an incall, common courtesy and respect for her should be enough of a disincentive to no-show her. When I see her next, if she is at an incall, I will give her the 30 bucks that I would have shelled out to the Geneva as a tip. She's worth it.
    Well said. She doesn't even add the 30 to the HH when she is NOT at the Gen. So, you are getting a good place and actually the time is 30 cheaper.

    What else can I say.

  14. #6436

    Well said

    The few times she has done the incall, I have given her the Geneva fre.

    She provides a service that either the wives don't or we don't have girls that do.

    Lets be appreciative of her and the other UTRs.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpForever  [View Original Post]
    Sarah is not rolling in dough. She still pays the hotel / motel that she stays at the daily rate as she can not get far enough ahead to pay a weekly or monthly rate. She has no car and has to Uber wherever she goes. If she is fronting money for an incall, common courtesy and respect for her should be enough of a disincentive to no-show her. When I see her next, if she is at an incall, I will give her the 30 bucks that I would have shelled out to the Geneva as a tip. She's worth it.

  15. #6435

    Maitand Mom Sarah

    Sarah is not rolling in dough. She still pays the hotel / motel that she stays at the daily rate as she can not get far enough ahead to pay a weekly or monthly rate. She has no car and has to Uber wherever she goes. If she is fronting money for an incall, common courtesy and respect for her should be enough of a disincentive to no-show her. When I see her next, if she is at an incall, I will give her the 30 bucks that I would have shelled out to the Geneva as a tip. She's worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape