High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 848 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 348 748 798 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 898 948 ... LastLast
Results 12,706 to 12,720 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4344

    Teachers are turning to 'sugar daddy' dating site to supplement their salary

    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/teac...145919281.html

    If you believe this article, there's not a lot of sex on SA.

  2. #4343
    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    Ok man, whatever you said, but 60 for a playboy playmate is not a realistic number for me, but more power to you if you can do it, however one will think, if she really look like a playboy playmate, my guess is she will have at least 20+ guys that will to paid 400 for her pussy, why would she accept 60. In my little world, I am probably the last resort or last one on these Sa girls list of guys that they will fuck for money, I guess they will go down the list to find a guy that will to do it now or never, most of hot coed will have boyfriend, if they are single, they don't go on SA looking for one, they go on Sa looking for $$ and as much as possible, not 60. However, maybe the fat old ladies looking for more and will do for less, but I highly doubt the hot 18-22 coed looking for boyfriends on SA and many only want platonic friendship only (I see it all the time), that's my 2 cents. But like I said anything is possible in this world but likely?

    ***i do get many out the blue, text from these hot young coed, meaning her #10 guys cancel on her and she need $$$ now, and here is my chance to get her pussy or not, if i can do it that day, if not, then her pussy is long gone, sad but true hahaha
    I have gotten lucky sort of like this a few times. A girl in Milwaukee who looked like the hottest girl on campus to me, took me to her dorm room and told me she'd take whatever I wanted to give her (I gave her $250) and would do whatever I wanted and was upset that I wanted to use a condom. Two of the best lays of my life were girls I messaged from the bathroom in Detroit and Austin when the date I was currently on wasn't going well. The one I ended up seeing in Detroit had one okay photo, but when she showed up she made me self conscious because she was so hot everyone in the steak place in Southfield was staring at us. I didn't sleep with her that night, but the next time I saw her she was embarrassed because she came too many times and woke me up at 4:00 AM to have sex again. The one in Austin ended up being a UT cheerleader (who told me I was her 4th guy ever and, unprompted, looked up "how to deep throat" while we were drinking a bottle of wine in my room. I have 10 other stories like that. I'm lucky because I travel to a lot of college towns for work, have a lot of freedom in my schedule and I'm decent looking and fairly charming. I can fib and say, "I'm actually going to be in Iowa City tomorrow!" and just go to Iowa City. I love SA and it's been life changing for me in some ways. If I had a completely honest obituary, it would be mentioned in my obituary.

    But I also have tons of dry spells. Sometimes, none of my top 20 prospects will message me back. Or they will and then won't. Or my date won't show up. And then my next date won't show up. Or she will show up and decide arrangements are not for her. Or she will show up and won't look like her pictures. Or will be a low-key escort that I'm not interested in. I'll have three of four months like that and I'll think it's over for me on SA, and then BAM, I'll get so lucky that I can't believe it's not a dream.

    Anyway, be cool to people, hang in there and behave in a way so that both parties walk away feeling better off than they did before they met and good things will happen.

  3. #4342

    Fake Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by Clauckle  [View Original Post]
    Her photo is of a pretty famous porn star named Krissy Lynn (who incidentally does escort, but her rate definitely isn't $300 LOL).
    LOL, thanks man. Good to know my spider-sense was working.

  4. #4341
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyDreams  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree with you. But I was lucky this time to find this gem. As I mentioned before my previous meet-ups were big disappointments. Most of them asked around 300-500 originally and they were just regular looking girls (the hot ones asked for more ridiculous amounts and payments in advanced which I declined) but I was able to negotiate for 150-200. I've met around 7 girls so far. Some of them were pro's by the terminology they used and business-like behavior. 2 sent me old or fake pics 'cause when I met them in person they were heavier and less attractive. One was a druggie and teethless and as soon as I met as she asked for her allowance so she can get weed LOL. Another posted she was 35 but when I met her she must have been at least 50. She had a good body but poor hygiene. Bad breath that made it impossible for me to continue the conversation. So after these disappointments, waste of money and many hours on the site that I even started getting severe eye fatigue and pain I was about to give up and forget about the whole thing. In fact some of your posts gave me some hope. I've also read somebody posts they were able to get a sugar baby for free. So everything is possible but for sure there way more failure than success. Meanwhile I will enjoy my honeymoon as much as I can while it lasts. I wish I could even marry her, but I'll try not to have feelings for her because at the end I will be devastated 'cause I'm aware this is only a game and money talks. As I mentioned before, I pray she doesn't come across some sugar daddy with big allowances. But I'm afraid it'll happen sooner or later. Only time will tell me. So my only pledge here is to ask you guys to always negotiate and never offer ridiculous allowances. Think with your upper head, I know it's hard, just don't ruin the hunt for the rest of us!
    Ok man, whatever you said, but 60 for a playboy playmate is not a realistic number for me, but more power to you if you can do it, however one will think, if she really look like a playboy playmate, my guess is she will have at least 20+ guys that will to paid 400 for her pussy, why would she accept 60. In my little world, I am probably the last resort or last one on these Sa girls list of guys that they will fuck for money, I guess they will go down the list to find a guy that will to do it now or never, most of hot coed will have boyfriend, if they are single, they don't go on SA looking for one, they go on Sa looking for $$ and as much as possible, not 60. However, maybe the fat old ladies looking for more and will do for less, but I highly doubt the hot 18-22 coed looking for boyfriends on SA and many only want platonic friendship only (I see it all the time), that's my 2 cents. But like I said anything is possible in this world but likely?

    ***i do get many out the blue, text from these hot young coed, meaning her #10 guys cancel on her and she need $$$ now, and here is my chance to get her pussy or not, if i can do it that day, if not, then her pussy is long gone, sad but true hahaha

  5. #4340

    Jenny Mc Fashion Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    So you bang a playboy playmate (like Jenny Mccarthy) when she was 20 for only $60, that's only dream to me dude, if that could happen, more power to you.
    There were reports on here of guys getting cheap action from Jenny when she was working the fashion show circuit. (I can't remember exact details).

  6. #4339

    Yup! I still can't believe it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pal5600  [View Original Post]
    So you bang a playboy playmate (like Jenny Mccarthy) when she was 20 for only $60, that's only dream to me dude, if that could happen, more power to you.
    I totally agree with you. But I was lucky this time to find this gem. As I mentioned before my previous meet-ups were big disappointments. Most of them asked around 300-500 originally and they were just regular looking girls (the hot ones asked for more ridiculous amounts and payments in advanced which I declined) but I was able to negotiate for 150-200. I've met around 7 girls so far. Some of them were pro's by the terminology they used and business-like behavior. 2 sent me old or fake pics 'cause when I met them in person they were heavier and less attractive. One was a druggie and teethless and as soon as I met as she asked for her allowance so she can get weed LOL. Another posted she was 35 but when I met her she must have been at least 50. She had a good body but poor hygiene. Bad breath that made it impossible for me to continue the conversation. So after these disappointments, waste of money and many hours on the site that I even started getting severe eye fatigue and pain I was about to give up and forget about the whole thing. In fact some of your posts gave me some hope. I've also read somebody posts they were able to get a sugar baby for free. So everything is possible but for sure there way more failure than success. Meanwhile I will enjoy my honeymoon as much as I can while it lasts. I wish I could even marry her, but I'll try not to have feelings for her because at the end I will be devastated 'cause I'm aware this is only a game and money talks. As I mentioned before, I pray she doesn't come across some sugar daddy with big allowances. But I'm afraid it'll happen sooner or later. Only time will tell me. So my only pledge here is to ask you guys to always negotiate and never offer ridiculous allowances. Think with your upper head, I know it's hard, just don't ruin the hunt for the rest of us!

  7. #4338

    Search?

    Search the board my friend! She's been reported on multiple times in the last couple weeks alone as to her scam attempts asking for cash upfront. And yet guys are still posting and asking about intel on her or reporting her shananagins.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArielDude28  [View Original Post]
    Another DTF but asking for advance of 150 as she got burned out in the past or something. Total 300 in the arrangement. Stopped responding and going to block. Anyone else seeing her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/df1a0...8-bf87b86c1f9d

  8. #4337
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyDreams  [View Original Post]
    SA is a very intense and tricky game. After so much frustration and disappointment finally the wait was totally worth it. Met this gorgeous girl literally fallen from heaven. She just turned 20, absolutely hot body, perfect ass, big and perky tits. Beautiful face, lips, eyes, she just looks like a playboy model. She goes to a very prestige school on the north side of Chicago. The funny thing and it's my assumption she didn't post her real pics on the site. It was some kind of blurry pics of some so-so girl with nothing special. We exchange numbers and texted back and forth but I didn't expect anything since I was disappointed and upset with my previous / recent meet-ups. Today while waiting at the car wash I sent her a text message and asked her if she had any plans. She told me she was busy but as soon as she was done she would let me know. Then couple of hours later she asked me if I wanted to meet her, my answer was yes and then she asked for allowance. So based on my previous experiences and my now limited budget I offered her a very low allowance thinking she would reject it. Little did I expect, she said OK. However, with one condition: We would meet at Starbucks (few blocks from her house) and if she was attracted to me we would continue otherwise we would part ways. I accepted but still had my doubts. I asked for recent pictures and she sent me some blurry pics. So at this point I was prepared for a another disappointment and just wanted to satisfy my curiosity. So I'm here at Starbucks waiting and waiting for her and she never responded to my text messages. Now it's almost 20 minutes past our meet-up time, I finished my cappuccino and was getting ready to leave 'til she finally responded and said she's coming in. I saw this gorgeous, out of this world girl walking in and not even in my wildest dreams I would have ever thought it was my "Date" Oh God! She was smoking hot! Everybody at Starbucks was looking at her. I'm not lying, I was shaking. We ordered some coffee drinks and after getting aquatinted she said the most beautiful words I would have never ever expected from her mouth: " want to come over my place? " The rest is history, this girl has a super high sex libido, everything was unlimited and bareback. We tried every position I could think of. Lots of kissing and 69 in between. She's just amazing! She would take it with a beautiful and big smile on her face. I couldn't hold any longer. Honestly, her beauty, sex appeal and everything made me go crazy!! She begged me to cum in her mouth and who am I to disobey?? She swallowed every single drop while looking into my eyes. My whole body was shivering! It was one of the best experiences in my life!! And are you guys ready for the best part? I only gave her 60. YES 60. SIXTY. We had agreed on 100 but she apologized for her tardiness and wanted to accept only 60. I mean, I was going to propose her to marry me at this point! I count't have asked for a better girl!!

    So, I'm not claiming to be Mr Handsome, but I was extremely lucky she found me attractive and "safe". Furthermore, she's totally new to this. She talked to me like I was her long time friend. She even forgot about the allowance and as I mentioned she lowered it. Honestly, I was tired, upset and disappointed at the site because I came across many women asking for ridiculous allowances and most of them were ugly, fat, old, etc. With all due respect, please don't offer what they are asking. Always negotiate. I understand some of you guys are blessed to have a good job and can afford pretty much everything. But a lot of us maybe don't make that much money. If you spoil those girls with those ridiculous allowances, you are screwing the game for the rest of us. If you give them 300-400-500 they will not settle for less. I was very fortunate gem for that low. Needless to say, I'm going to see her as much as I can and for the meanwhile I PRAY AND PRAY she doesn't come across someone who offers her big allowances. I mean, she's worth it. But that would ruin my honeymoon.
    So you bang a playboy playmate (like Jenny Mccarthy) when she was 20 for only $60, that's only dream to me dude, if that could happen, more power to you.

  9. #4336

    Finally making some progress

    After a month or so of nothing, then one great week.

    I have a meeting arranged with a 40+ beautiful single mom next week. She's funny, smart and claims this is her first sugar arrangement; who knows if that's true but what's the difference. Hey, I know she's not a virgin, right? I'll file a report if it comes through.

    A second 27 year old single mom is dtf for 250. I'm sure she's been around the block before, but I'm looking forward to setting that up soon. She's blown off one tentative date, but real life and kids.

    Could be a legitimate excuse.

    I'll share more info once I have something solid to report and if either of them is OK with it.

  10. #4335
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge55  [View Original Post]
    This one is down DTF, willing to go to hotel on first date after 10 minutes of convo on SA. She asked 450, I said too high and she immediately dropped it to 300. Then she wants advance payment of 200. Nfw. I'm sensing that she's done this before, LOL. Maybe pro? Anyway, I deleted the convo and blocked her. Don't want to get banned for a PPM on the site.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aedc6...6-e307b3ed1996
    Another DTF but asking for advance of 150 as she got burned out in the past or something. Total 300 in the arrangement. Stopped responding and going to block. Anyone else seeing her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/df1a0...8-bf87b86c1f9d

  11. #4334

    Not Sure

    Looks smoking hot for my taste. She has been on the site since 2016 and we quickly got from SA to text. Still going back and forth on first meetup. Anyone tried her? Please DM me before I jump into the well.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/00a43...4-5cf1710eadb3

  12. #4333

    Fake photo

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge55  [View Original Post]
    This one is down DTF, willing to go to hotel on first date after 10 minutes of convo on SA. She asked 450, I said too high and she immediately dropped it to 300. Then she wants advance payment of 200. Nfw. I'm sensing that she's done this before, LOL. Maybe pro? Anyway, I deleted the convo and blocked her. Don't want to get banned for a PPM on the site.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aedc6...6-e307b3ed1996
    Her photo is of a pretty famous porn star named Krissy Lynn (who incidentally does escort, but her rate definitely isn't $300 LOL).

  13. #4332

    Snowflakes0875 DTF

    This one is down DTF, willing to go to hotel on first date after 10 minutes of convo on SA. She asked 450, I said too high and she immediately dropped it to 300. Then she wants advance payment of 200. Nfw. I'm sensing that she's done this before, LOL. Maybe pro? Anyway, I deleted the convo and blocked her. Don't want to get banned for a PPM on the site.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aedc6...6-e307b3ed1996

  14. #4331

    Finally I hit the Jackpot!! What a smoking hot Coed!

    SA is a very intense and tricky game. After so much frustration and disappointment finally the wait was totally worth it. Met this gorgeous girl literally fallen from heaven. She just turned 20, absolutely hot body, perfect ass, big and perky tits. Beautiful face, lips, eyes, she just looks like a playboy model. She goes to a very prestige school on the north side of Chicago. The funny thing and it's my assumption she didn't post her real pics on the site. It was some kind of blurry pics of some so-so girl with nothing special. We exchange numbers and texted back and forth but I didn't expect anything since I was disappointed and upset with my previous / recent meet-ups. Today while waiting at the car wash I sent her a text message and asked her if she had any plans. She told me she was busy but as soon as she was done she would let me know. Then couple of hours later she asked me if I wanted to meet her, my answer was yes and then she asked for allowance. So based on my previous experiences and my now limited budget I offered her a very low allowance thinking she would reject it. Little did I expect, she said OK. However, with one condition: We would meet at Starbucks (few blocks from her house) and if she was attracted to me we would continue otherwise we would part ways. I accepted but still had my doubts. I asked for recent pictures and she sent me some blurry pics. So at this point I was prepared for a another disappointment and just wanted to satisfy my curiosity. So I'm here at Starbucks waiting and waiting for her and she never responded to my text messages. Now it's almost 20 minutes past our meet-up time, I finished my cappuccino and was getting ready to leave 'til she finally responded and said she's coming in. I saw this gorgeous, out of this world girl walking in and not even in my wildest dreams I would have ever thought it was my "Date" Oh God! She was smoking hot! Everybody at Starbucks was looking at her. I'm not lying, I was shaking. We ordered some coffee drinks and after getting aquatinted she said the most beautiful words I would have never ever expected from her mouth: " want to come over my place? " The rest is history, this girl has a super high sex libido, everything was unlimited and bareback. We tried every position I could think of. Lots of kissing and 69 in between. She's just amazing! She would take it with a beautiful and big smile on her face. I couldn't hold any longer. Honestly, her beauty, sex appeal and everything made me go crazy!! She begged me to cum in her mouth and who am I to disobey?? She swallowed every single drop while looking into my eyes. My whole body was shivering! It was one of the best experiences in my life!! And are you guys ready for the best part? I only gave her 60. YES 60. SIXTY. We had agreed on 100 but she apologized for her tardiness and wanted to accept only 60. I mean, I was going to propose her to marry me at this point! I count't have asked for a better girl!!

    So, I'm not claiming to be Mr Handsome, but I was extremely lucky she found me attractive and "safe". Furthermore, she's totally new to this. She talked to me like I was her long time friend. She even forgot about the allowance and as I mentioned she lowered it. Honestly, I was tired, upset and disappointed at the site because I came across many women asking for ridiculous allowances and most of them were ugly, fat, old, etc. With all due respect, please don't offer what they are asking. Always negotiate. I understand some of you guys are blessed to have a good job and can afford pretty much everything. But a lot of us maybe don't make that much money. If you spoil those girls with those ridiculous allowances, you are screwing the game for the rest of us. If you give them 300-400-500 they will not settle for less. I was very fortunate gem for that low. Needless to say, I'm going to see her as much as I can and for the meanwhile I PRAY AND PRAY she doesn't come across someone who offers her big allowances. I mean, she's worth it. But that would ruin my honeymoon.

  15. #4330
    Quote Originally Posted by ManTooth  [View Original Post]
    What does it mean when you see that their interests are blank and their "about me" section is also blank. Cold feet? What's up with the "cards".
    I've learned to not read much into what they do or don't write in their profile. Overwhelming majority of girls write a bunch of crap that is ultimately meaningless. I've seen many that write very little and they turned out to be the best DTF girls. Nothing ever seems to be particularly consistent so if you are interested in the girl just send a message and get the convo going. SA is a numbers game.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape