Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,596 to 17,610 of 28079
-
09-30-19 09:30 #10484Banned Member

Posts: 3075I was going to post and ask about Raquel as well, but decided to take her off my list after getting a rude reply from her. Pretty face though.
Originally Posted by JayDwn
[View Original Post]
I've been wanting to schedule with Jasmine but I still have too many on my to see list that I want to schedule with first. Her ad say real pictures so it's very enticing. Those tits look amazing.
I think Jasmine, and Rosalie are at a shared location. I believed Jasmine came from MO previously in North Park.
-
09-30-19 03:30 #10483Senior Member

Posts: 130Raquel?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124780
A search of her number shows association with at least four different providers. One of those providers is Jasmine (https://sandiego.rubratings.com/126999), who herself has a few ratings. Jasmine, as well as Raquel, advertises to work out of the SDSU area. I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with Jasmine, and perhaps, by association, has something to report about Raquel. Or, maybe there's a shared / common location involved. ?
-
09-29-19 20:09 #10482Senior Member

Posts: 278Abby (tiny little dancer)
I setting something up with her this evening. I know a few mongers were inquiring and were unsuccessful in hearing back. Needs a heads up to secure a room. Rate is 1.5 hr I'll be sure to report back with my experience.
-
09-29-19 12:13 #10481Senior Member

Posts: 287Amanda at Crystal Massage in San Marcos is really sweet and gives a great massage with an excellent HE. She was my favorite go-to until I discovered Anna at Z's in San Diego.
Originally Posted by TrapperKeeper1
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 12:12 #10480Senior Member

Posts: 287
Originally Posted by TrapperKeeper1
[View Original Post]
Amanda at Crystal Massage in San Marcos is really sweet and gives a great massage with an excellent HE. She was my favorite go-to until I discovered Anna at Z's in San Diego.
Originally Posted by TrapperKeeper1
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 10:42 #10479Banned Member

Posts: 3075Glad to hear
Anna gives a great massage an an excellent ending. I'm glad she is going back.
Originally Posted by FlyingVfr
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 00:22 #10478Senior Member

Posts: 52Escondido / San Marcos / Oceanside
Going to be visiting next week. Hit up a few last time I was in town, but I'm not sure what's still open. Any suggestions?
-
09-28-19 23:21 #10477Senior Member

Posts: 287Great news, Anna just texted me saying she'll be back at Z's Sunday.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 21:04 #10476Senior Member

Posts: 449Ha! I think I taught her the foot massage after the deed technique.
Originally Posted by CobraComander
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 19:35 #10475Senior Member

Posts: 29Visiting
I'm going to be in La Jolla soon. Any suggestions for the area? Thanks in advance.
-
09-28-19 18:55 #10474Banned Member

Posts: 220I would say something
The lady who owns / runs the place, I believe her name is Anna, not to be confused with Annie who used to work there and pops in from time to time. Anna was always cool with me when I stopped by.
Bugs are not cool but it may not be them. I know they cook food there but there are also apartments upstairs. Either way I would tell them so they could have the landlord check into it if the bugs are not from them.
Just curious, what kind of bugs?
I would hate to see a decent place get shut down due to some roaches from a neighbor upstairs. As long as they are not crabs or those types of bugs, simple solution.
Originally Posted by Koolbeans
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 14:33 #10473Banned Member

Posts: 3075Z Massage Update
I was in the neighborhood and drove by Z this morning around 11:00 am and saw Eva walking near the plaza where Z is. I decided to turn in the back parking lot of the plaza and noticed the back door of Z was opened. I called and Honey answered the phone. I asked her if the spa was opened and she said yes. I told her there were talks that Z had closed down and she replied that they were closed for 3 days to fix the rooms. I asked who was working today and she said just her and MiMi. She said more girls will be working tomorrow. Something is still off!
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
I'm glad Z is a back up, to back up when I need a massage. LOL.
-
09-28-19 14:24 #10472Regular Member

Posts: 11Escondido
What was the damage for the hour and HJ?
Originally Posted by BigBen1985
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 00:18 #10471Senior Member

Posts: 339Visiting
Hi guys,
Heading your way to see my cousin in Carmel Valley.
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Please PM me. I would gladly reciprocate if you ever come out to Detroit.
Thanks!!
-
09-27-19 23:19 #10470Banned Member

Posts: 3075Z Massage
I was in the neighborhood so I decided to stop at Z Massage. The doors were closed, and lights were off. I didn't see any signs posted whether the business is permanently closed or not.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
If anyone has contact information for CoCo, Eva, Anna or Honey and / or know where they are working now please PM me. Thank you!











Reply With Quote





