Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,126 to 25,140 of 30300
-
09-30-19 00:04 #5175Senior Member

Posts: 91Anybody else in monroe?
I want to try this one but wanted to see if anybody else got some info for me before I do. If not then ill toftt and report the scout.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/021230245162
-
09-29-19 22:48 #5174Senior Member

Posts: 160Provider in Concord Mills area?
Hey guys,
I'm visiting to the Concord Mills area, near the mall. Is there any quality providers in this area? I'm a frequent flyer in the Wilmington / Myrtle Beach area and have traveled to Concord Mills area on business. Just looking for suggestions from my fellow mongers. Thanks guys.
-
09-29-19 21:49 #5173Regular Member

Posts: 1Yes.
Originally Posted by Bigjax
[View Original Post]
Saw her recently, HHR for $. 20, was well worth it.
-
09-29-19 21:00 #5172Senior Member

Posts: 870Yes
That's her.
Originally Posted by Bigjax
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 19:19 #5171Senior Member

Posts: 75Cali
Is this the same Cali that was disccussed a month or so ago. Those links are dead. Looking to get to Greece and looks like a good choice. Thanks in advance.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/953149880724
-
09-29-19 19:16 #5170Senior Member

Posts: 83Anyone sample these before
Hi fellow,
Just curious if anyone had experience sampling any of these before:
1. https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/732815279324.
I tried contacting her, and she let me know her donation, but everything seems to be extras. Her photo she texted me also seems to be different / older than the ad.
2. https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...b/775241607122.
Tried texting and called her, but no response.
3. https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/891814643849.
Tried texting and called her (Chloe), but no response.
4. https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/262386015569.
Title said German, the Description said Asian, Photos looked Hispanic. Just curious if anyone dreamed this unicorn yet?
5. https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/142859586885.
No phone contact, only email. Emailed her for 24 hrs. No response.
-
09-29-19 15:35 #5169Senior Member

Posts: 229Has anyone dreamt of this little spinner
Would love some feedback. Thanks!
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/813449490623
-
09-29-19 15:18 #5168Senior Member

Posts: 57Jordan
I may have to check her out. Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by Jasmurph
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 10:13 #5167Senior Member

Posts: 111Kayla
She is in Monroe but only think she has one girl. I have seen Lacey quite a few times, I am in Monroe frequently. I have asked her if she had any one else and she says it is hard enough now keeping one girl busy.
Originally Posted by Jsinatl67
[View Original Post]
Lacey is awesome.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/546225201125
-
09-29-19 03:05 #5166Senior Member

Posts: 202Is Kayla in Monroe?
If so, I would to see new talent!
Originally Posted by Nycinsc
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 19:34 #5165Senior Member

Posts: 870Hard to find
Sexy clean white girls are hard time find. Dammit if she only had some titties!
I have been wondering about her.
Originally Posted by Jasmurph
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 19:31 #5164Regular Member

Posts: 8Bree Report
Just Saw Bree after reading these last 2 reviews. Communication was easy. Yes it was a run down trailer in Cocord, but safe. She is likely late 20's 30's and has a belly. I'm wondering if she is pregnant. Cute type look. Same as in the pictures. Bedroom was somewhat clean. I did qv for 80. Did CFS. She gets into it. Tries to please herself while doing it. Would I repeat? Maybe. Given the price was reasonable and communication is easy. I didn't experience any of the talking too much others reported. She seemed laid back and chill for the most part. I would pay $50 for a qv now that I think about it.
Originally Posted by ConcordGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 17:27 #5163Senior Member

Posts: 45Kayla's crew
I never had a problem with any of Kayla's girls and they were always great dreams. Kayla would get rid of anyone that didn't provide good service. Wish she would restart her business.
Originally Posted by WolfHunter96
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 16:00 #5162Senior Member

Posts: 1157Exactly, why would anyone pay more, to eat her and satisfy her?? There is nothing to gain from that.
Originally Posted by ConcordGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 09:27 #5161Senior Member

Posts: 7334If you trace the post down to the original it is the Bree in Concord.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






