Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,141 to 19,155 of 26415
-
09-30-19 03:28 #7275Senior Member

Posts: 51Sharing is caring
Can I get some details about this one, she looks great.
Originally Posted by Amp22
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 23:55 #7274Senior Member

Posts: 470Man you must have had the whole USA army PM you, it was full when I tried, although I wouldn't mind fucking her I have my own UTRs that aren't looking, thanks for the temptation though.
Originally Posted by Amp22
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 22:49 #7273Senior Member

Posts: 117Well, I'm glad she is okay. Confused as to why she is avoiding me.
Originally Posted by Mkejoe
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 18:12 #7272Senior Member

Posts: 2881Emily
Nice enough but the smell of smoke or meth from head to toe. This is the knee sox girl right?
Originally Posted by LongShot396
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 17:48 #7271Senior Member

Posts: 39Utr
What you did is like dropping a piece of meat into a Wolf pen, LOL. PM me please with details.
Originally Posted by Amp22
[View Original Post]
Thanks AMP!
-
09-29-19 17:46 #7270Regular Member

Posts: 3Utr
Looking to get in contact with UTR friend.
Much like everyone else LOL.
-
09-29-19 17:25 #7269Senior Member

Posts: 430Utr
Hey AMP, think your inbox has exploded! PM me if you have a minute.
Originally Posted by Amp22
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 17:08 #7268Regular Member

Posts: 23Utr
Dam she is cute.
-
09-29-19 17:07 #7267Senior Member

Posts: 108Utr
AMP22 - please pm me.
Originally Posted by Amp22
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 16:51 #7266Senior Member

Posts: 189Storage full
Pm me digits thanks.
Originally Posted by Amp22
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 16:18 #7265Regular Member

Posts: 1Mia in Milwaukee no more
I was talking to Mia last time she was in town and said she wasn't going to be coming back to milwaukee anytime soon. She didn't like the clientele she had here. Wish I was able to see her but oh well.
Originally Posted by CartMan2000
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 15:54 #7264Senior Member

Posts: 386Utr
Hello Amp22,tried messaging you, your storage is full for messaging. Pm me if ya like. TY IN ADVANCE.
EAGLE 19.
-
09-29-19 15:23 #7263Regular Member

Posts: 10It just depends what you are looking for if you want a GFE. They are normally fairly good with it. The girls are all young and gorgeous. They are a little pricy but I think you get what you pay for. If I had money to see them ever week I would.
Originally Posted by StaplerHed
[View Original Post]
You could check out Eros or touringgirl as well they have the same MO.
-
09-29-19 15:07 #7262Senior Member

Posts: 105Utr
I would love to meet your UTR. PM info to me.
Originally Posted by Amp22
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Silver.
-
09-29-19 14:51 #7261Senior Member

Posts: 39Mail Box
Hey AMP, your mail box is full.
Originally Posted by Amp22
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





