Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,871 to 30,885 of 41305
-
09-30-19 14:10 #10435Regular Member

Posts: 23Anyone have a dream with this one yet?
Anyone dream with her yet? Could use the Intel before I make the leap you never know with these chicks anymore.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/712264419362
-
09-30-19 13:54 #10434Senior Member

Posts: 89Lame side Gina
Damn Damn Damn.
Gina is just plain bad now.
She complained the whole time.
Very short BBBJ.
Every position hurt her. (I'm not big).
Had a hh and rushed me.
I used to enjoy seeing her.
Gave her my last chance.
-
09-30-19 10:51 #10433Regular Member

Posts: 25Umm, no
-
09-30-19 00:09 #10432Senior Member

Posts: 88BBBrandy
Finally got to meet with BBBrandy tonight. She's got a great personality, one of the best you'll come across. Pics are accurate, she's a bit cuter in person IMO. Started with DFK, onto sloppy BBBJ. She can go deep, the head game is rock solid. Started with her on top, moved to mish, and then k9. If you're an ass man or doggy is your favorite position do not pass, k9 felt fantastic and the booty has plenty of bounce! Finished with CIM. Great time! She's offering doubles with Jen, who had my interest already. I'll certainly have to follow up for that.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/308544711456
-
09-29-19 22:55 #10431Senior Member

Posts: 365Sexy and addictive Italian
Here is a pic she sent me from the Centerfold dressing room.
Originally Posted by Lester545
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 21:32 #10430Senior Member

Posts: 394Yea
Yea I am not sure either but I do know it was either good or bad as well.
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 18:55 #10429Senior Member

Posts: 58SEXY & addictive Italian
Communicated by text with this one today. Told hh is 1. 5 and was then asked to send a pic. When I said I would not, I was told bye. Someone earlier said they thought it was a dancer that use to work at Centerfiolds, name was Jennifer?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/390673105171
-
09-29-19 16:57 #10428Senior Member

Posts: 27Blonde Beach Baby
Any you gentleman test drove this lovely lady?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/233558913210
-
09-29-19 16:04 #10427Senior Member

Posts: 1410That is a pretty big list of don't do's. That is like these girls that advertise fetish friendly wide open menu but then say no greek. What is wide open and fetish friendly then? LOL.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 15:39 #10426Senior Member

Posts: 2131I saw her weeks ago. Contacted her from her ad. Opted for a car date she met me at a gas station near Best buy on Blanding blvd. She was so tiny and thin but I was going to still go thru with it becase we agreed on it for a low rate. She kept tryna get me to come to her apt. She was staying with an older crack smoking monger in some apts nearby. She called and asked him if it was ok to do a date their. I have do not do private residence that any of these girls stay in. Dropped her off and she was pissed.
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 15:36 #10425Senior Member

Posts: 37Blair
I'd keep looking. Lazy BBBJ if she gives you one not much of a menu and though body type is on point not entertaining at all for that price.
Originally Posted by Ciscon7
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 14:31 #10424Regular Member

Posts: 25I agree! Thanks for heads up.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 14:18 #10423Senior Member

Posts: 144Any intel
Anybody pulled the trigger?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...o/250380764402
-
09-29-19 14:13 #10422Senior Member

Posts: 138Go or no go
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...k/212324858867
Seen the face but can't place her. I remember either good or bad. Don't think it was both.
-
09-29-19 13:57 #10421Senior Member

Posts: 50Agreed
Agreed. Her CBJ was okay, and kitty was tight, but few menu options. I was also going for HH and she talked me down to a QV. I was like, okay WTF? You want less money from me? Maybe she was in a rush to see someone else after?
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




