Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,591 to 19,605 of 24547
-
09-29-19 15:20 #4957Senior Member

Posts: 339Rick07
Video model sounds like my old atf.
Is she a tiny gym model blonde with a half arm length tattoo one arm?
-
09-29-19 12:04 #4956Senior Member

Posts: 560Miss Miami
Almost went to see her. She said 40 for BBBJ but refused CIM so I told her I changed my mind. Blue was good but I can't get a hold of her anymore since she moved out of the house. She did a great rimming BBBJCIM combo. Lot's of competition out there but some women still ask for 100-120 for a QV and won't negotiate at all. Go figure.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 03:03 #4955Senior Member

Posts: 197Sweetz
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...5/Sweetzcheekz
If you like tall thick chicks who are curvy not sloppy, she's your girl. If the sessions stay this good she's easily going to be my second favorite, barely behind Mystique.
Texted back and forth, she was prompt and friendly when responding. Set up a time after ten minutes and she was at my place after 15 minutes. So from first contact to the start of the session was less than 30 minutes. After having been set up by another provider earlier in the day it was a good change of pace.
Got a CBJ which was good, switched to 69. Pussy trimmed, smlled fantastic and tasted great. Moved to doggie, she was very active which was great! She fucked me back, arched her ass in the air, moaned, etc. Switched to mish nd she was an active participant too. Ran her hands all over me, wrapped her legs behind my back, and pushed up off the bed as I was fucking her. After I came I stopped thrusting but she held on and kept grinding, got every drop out.
It was a blast! She was friendly, put me at ease, felt like I was with an old FWB. Rate was very reasonable, 120 for hhr for an outcall. Will definitely see het again. Highly recommended if you like tall busty black chics.
-
09-29-19 02:22 #4954Senior Member

Posts: 80Rockii
Rockii is a West coast beauty as you stated that visits our area as she's always quite the treat when visiting Cali during my business trips. Rockii's a nice petite fit semi-GFE (YMMV), with a sweet personality. CFS, BBBJ and Greek has also been available (YMMV). I always have a great time.
Originally Posted by Trab01
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 13:26 #4953Senior Member

Posts: 805Big Girls Don't Cry!
The vast majority of woman offering these low rates. From Baltimore to NVA are big, sloppy and maybe also ugly -.
In most men's eyes.
Finding someone offering those low rates who isn't the above. Is almost impossible.
At those rates, they can do some mike work for me but I'm not trying to wrestle with anyone who's, big and / or sloppy.
BTW, ugly is not a problem for me.
They tried to get guys to see them at $100/ hh but business is very slow.
So the best thing for them to do is to cut their rates in an attempt to generate more business.
There is a lot of competition out there and for most of them their only hope is BBW lovers and guys.
Trying to spend as little money as possible for encounters who won't mind.
Happy Mongering!!
SJ.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 09:56 #4952Banned Member

Posts: 1312Paige
Hooked up with her a few days ago and as usual the service was as I call it splendindious what else can you say mic work wonderful and the na-na is just as good.
-
09-28-19 09:07 #4951Senior Member

Posts: 811The new price tier 40 hh to 60 hh
There must be something going. Some of these providers were charging $100 hh back in August. There are varieity of reasons for the price drops.
1. Bad service.
2. Older guys dying / quitting the hobby.
3. More providers are posting.
Do you all think the market is getting saturated?
She will take food stamps.
For food stamps.
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...7278346/stamps
Mrs Butterworth $50 hh.
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...567/4435688372
-
09-27-19 23:20 #4950Senior Member

Posts: 159Rockii
Anyone got experience with this one?
https://switter.at/web/accounts/150316
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/RockiiLaelanii
I've been back and forth for a while, but our calendars never synced up. She frequents the Baltimore area every couple months.
-
09-27-19 16:20 #4949Senior Member

Posts: 136Same thing happened to me. I texted her, but she responded the next day when I wasn't available. Any attempts after that I've gotten no response at all. It's possible she blocked us.
Originally Posted by Xinyl
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 11:33 #4948Senior Member

Posts: 200Any link to a recent ad?
Originally Posted by GregIsLong
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 09:08 #4947Senior Member

Posts: 211Emily
Been trying to make an appointment with her but I can't get her to respond to any texts. She responded a few times a few months ago when I first contacted her but now its been nothing. How do you get her to respond, or does anyone else have trouble connecting with her?
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 07:53 #4946Senior Member

Posts: 820Thai with an ass like that?
Other ads look close, but no cigar.
https://us.escortsaffair.com/sanjose...1584f763369369
https://callescort.org/612-444-8600
Originally Posted by DeCoria
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 05:24 #4945Senior Member

Posts: 994Emily
Look at her side profile pics. See that belly? Pics always make a girl seem heavier or slimmer than she really is depending on the angle. You asked, I answered bro. Yes, she gets into it. She's fun. Not too mechanical. During BJ, tell her to use her hands too. It's on point.
Originally Posted by Timmy9494
[View Original Post]
Shooter.
-
09-27-19 00:14 #4944Senior Member

Posts: 1299Google the number
Google the number and you'll find ads posted in several different cities. My hunch is you're probably right about TGTBT. Even if BBFS is available (and I have my doubts any bare services are actually offered), the odds that you'll see an attractive 22-year-old Asian are likely even lower than those of winning the lottery.
Originally Posted by DeCoria
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 22:36 #4943Senior Member

Posts: 195The following 'Thai' chick seems TGBT at 160/ hour.
http://archive.fo/n9zBA (https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1609320).









Reply With Quote






