Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11868

    Korrie Stripper Photo

    I have had a few requests for additional photos of Korrie. She send me this one several months ago. I think it is from a couple of years back when she was working as a stripper in Texas. She still has a great body, and I did chat with her yesterday, so I know she is still looking for dates. I don't know why she is back and forth on getting together with people. She could do very well if she figured out how to follow through with people. Still worth a shot, as long as you set your expectations!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media-1558309190014-May_19_2019_7_33_PM.jpg‎  

  2. #11867

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    Won't post again about this one. Don't want to blow up the board. If you haven't seen her, you should. She's special and a keeper, and my ATF!
    Could you send me her number?

  3. #11866

    Jackie

    Worth the trip to the country. Jackie is a people pleaser. I thought since I asked everyone to help her out last night, I would do my part this morning and go see her and let her take care of the morning wood. She met me in the driveway in her robe, she played all shy like she just woke up. Once inside we talked and played, then things got serious, clip went in the hair and down for business, even though she has a tooth ache, I couldn't tell by the way her head was bobbing. After a little of that she mounted me cowgirl and the ride was on, and boy that girl can ride. Don t know if she actually enjoyed herself as much as it seemed but Damn I sure did. LOL so I made my donation to the cause this morning, hit the girl up for a good time. I hear she has a limited time for in call today, don't delay. Stay safe and have fun my friends!

  4. #11865

    Kathy

    How much her donations?

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    Won't post again about this one. Don't want to blow up the board. If you haven't seen her, you should. She's special and a keeper, and my ATF!

  5. #11864

    Pregnant Nyla

    I recently had a dream of Nyla, the cute pregnant provider from Ohio. Met in motel in Chester along a busy street, but location didn't feel shady. Room was decently clean, no cigarette smell. After some conversation, we started with some caressing and kissing, then moved to BBBJ and dining at the why. Afterward, we moved to CFS, starting with cowgirl, moving to doggie, and then finally mish. She definitely appeared into it, and gave some moaning and dirty talk, which I encouraged.

    Very friendly attitude, also had excellent hygiene (shaved below, no smell). Donation was $1. 8 for hr. She has healthy appearance (no habit), full lactating breasts, pregnant belly, adorable smile, and curly black hair – body is 10 out of 10 in my opinion. Photos from STG are accurate. She became physically tired from cowgirl, so we had to switch positions. BBBJ was good, but her jaw became tired after a while; CFS was very enjoyable. Would definitely recommend – however, she said that she is moving back to Ohio on October 3.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/894901892080

  6. #11863
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Last post

    Won't post again about this one. Don't want to blow up the board. If you haven't seen her, you should. She's special and a keeper, and my ATF!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123951_06.jpg‎   123951_07.jpg‎   123951_08.jpg‎   123951_09.jpg‎  

  7. #11862
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Kathy

    Had another dream with Kathy today. Dream just keeps getting better. BBBJCIM, she had me shaking!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123951_05.jpg‎  

  8. #11861

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Is mobile and available today. If you know her you know she doesn't normally work in weekends so this is your chance. She well reviewed here.
    Please PM me her contact. Would like to go check her out.

  9. #11860

    Jackie

    Is mobile and available today. If you know her you know she doesn't normally work in weekends so this is your chance. She well reviewed here.

  10. #11859

    Jasmine

    Ok service here. Cheap head if that's what you are looking for. Just be prepared for BIG. She also has a friend staying with her that will play.

    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/957415580956

    Ok in this ad I saw and contacted her from she is going by Jasmine but I see another monger reviewed her as heather. Anyways saw her the other day. Pics are spot on. Large girl pretty face. Went for the head only special. Yes she is very sweet. Place was nice. BBBJ was nice. She put in the effort but overall didn't get me in the end as she had to finish with hand job. I thought the BJ was more theatrics than the way I like it. There was lots of head movements and moans with groans. She did pull out the pups to help out. Would see again in a horny pinch.

  11. #11858
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Please post a link or pm her contact info.

    Thanks.
    She is sexy! She posted an ad STG for literally 15 minutes and took it down. She said her phone was blowing up. I haven't sampled as time lines haven't matched up but met up with her three times to hangout. Nice girl but I have my doubts she will be around for long.

  12. #11857

    This one

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    She is one of the best. Sexy, pretty, friendly, smart, and a porn star!

    Best BBBJCIM ever, and that's my forte from providers. If porn star blow jobs are your thing. Go see her!
    Please post a link or pm her contact info.

    Thanks.

  13. #11856
    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    She is one of the best. Sexy, pretty, friendly, smart, and a porn star!

    Best BBBJCIM ever, and that's my forte from providers. If porn star blow jobs are your thing. Go see her!
    Does she have an ad or something?

  14. #11855
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    This one

    She is one of the best. Sexy, pretty, friendly, smart, and a porn star!

    Best BBBJCIM ever, and that's my forte from providers. If porn star blow jobs are your thing. Go see her!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123951.jpg‎   123951_01.jpg‎  

  15. #11854
    Quote Originally Posted by Disengaged  [View Original Post]
    I sometimes have communication issues with her too. However, I did see her for a very beneficial car date earlier this week. I would say that visits with her are the most sensual ones I have had. She is only 23 and hasn't had kids, so her body is undamaged. If you can connect with her, you should have a great time. But having a backup is probably a good idea. They all seem to be unreliable at times. Korrie tends to move between staying with different family members or friends, which is probably why she is only doing car dates this week. The attached picture shows you why I stay motivated to see her!
    Wow, that's my type of provider.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape