Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,141 to 19,155 of 26409
-
09-29-19 17:25 #7269Senior Member

Posts: 430Utr
Hey AMP, think your inbox has exploded! PM me if you have a minute.
Originally Posted by Amp22
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 17:08 #7268Regular Member

Posts: 23Utr
Dam she is cute.
-
09-29-19 17:07 #7267Senior Member

Posts: 108Utr
AMP22 - please pm me.
Originally Posted by Amp22
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 16:51 #7266Senior Member

Posts: 189Storage full
Pm me digits thanks.
Originally Posted by Amp22
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 16:18 #7265Regular Member

Posts: 1Mia in Milwaukee no more
I was talking to Mia last time she was in town and said she wasn't going to be coming back to milwaukee anytime soon. She didn't like the clientele she had here. Wish I was able to see her but oh well.
Originally Posted by CartMan2000
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 15:54 #7264Senior Member

Posts: 386Utr
Hello Amp22,tried messaging you, your storage is full for messaging. Pm me if ya like. TY IN ADVANCE.
EAGLE 19.
-
09-29-19 15:23 #7263Regular Member

Posts: 10It just depends what you are looking for if you want a GFE. They are normally fairly good with it. The girls are all young and gorgeous. They are a little pricy but I think you get what you pay for. If I had money to see them ever week I would.
Originally Posted by StaplerHed
[View Original Post]
You could check out Eros or touringgirl as well they have the same MO.
-
09-29-19 15:07 #7262Senior Member

Posts: 105Utr
I would love to meet your UTR. PM info to me.
Originally Posted by Amp22
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Silver.
-
09-29-19 14:51 #7261Senior Member

Posts: 39Mail Box
Hey AMP, your mail box is full.
Originally Posted by Amp22
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 14:18 #7260Senior Member

Posts: 29Utr
I'm guessing it's seniors only, but if not I'd be very interested in that cutie.
Originally Posted by Amp22
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 14:09 #7259Senior Member

Posts: 1820Hailey?
Kinda looks like UTR Hailey. If so I hope everyone has better luck than me. One mediocre BJ that I chalked off to first visit / car date nerves, followed by 2 ghosting and a $40 cash and dash.
Originally Posted by Amp22
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
09-29-19 14:04 #7258Senior Member

Posts: 812Utr
Tried pm'ing you but you need to clear out some messages and make space.
Originally Posted by Amp22
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 13:27 #7257Senior Member

Posts: 299Interested.
Your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by Amp22
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 13:10 #7256Senior Member

Posts: 177UTR looking
I have a UTR that's looking to make some new friends. She's shy but lots of fun.
-
09-28-19 21:22 #7255Senior Member

Posts: 288She's fine. Was texting with her yesterday.
Originally Posted by RockinAl
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




