Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10429

    SEXY & addictive Italian

    Communicated by text with this one today. Told hh is 1. 5 and was then asked to send a pic. When I said I would not, I was told bye. Someone earlier said they thought it was a dancer that use to work at Centerfiolds, name was Jennifer?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/390673105171
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1j.jpg‎   2j.jpg‎   3j.jpg‎  

  2. #10428

    Blonde Beach Baby

    Any you gentleman test drove this lovely lady?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/233558913210

  3. #10427
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    No BBBJ, CIM, COF, or Greek. I don't care how attractive she is, if she doesn't offer that and still demands $120 or more for a HH, then she's a definite 'no go'.

    Just my two cents regarding the passing scene.

    Shaggy.
    That is a pretty big list of don't do's. That is like these girls that advertise fetish friendly wide open menu but then say no greek. What is wide open and fetish friendly then? LOL.

  4. #10426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131
    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...k/212324858867

    Seen the face but can't place her. I remember either good or bad. Don't think it was both.
    I saw her weeks ago. Contacted her from her ad. Opted for a car date she met me at a gas station near Best buy on Blanding blvd. She was so tiny and thin but I was going to still go thru with it becase we agreed on it for a low rate. She kept tryna get me to come to her apt. She was staying with an older crack smoking monger in some apts nearby. She called and asked him if it was ok to do a date their. I have do not do private residence that any of these girls stay in. Dropped her off and she was pissed.

  5. #10425

    Blair

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciscon7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any reviews or know if she legit?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/355105440595
    I'd keep looking. Lazy BBBJ if she gives you one not much of a menu and though body type is on point not entertaining at all for that price.

  6. #10424
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    No BBBJ, CIM, COF, or Greek. I don't care how attractive she is, if she doesn't offer that and still demands $120 or more for a HH, then she's a definite 'no go'.

    Just my two cents regarding the passing scene.

    Shaggy.
    I agree! Thanks for heads up.

  7. #10423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 144

    Any intel


  8. #10422

    Go or no go

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...k/212324858867

    Seen the face but can't place her. I remember either good or bad. Don't think it was both.

  9. #10421

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    No BBBJ, CIM, COF, or Greek. I don't care how attractive she is, if she doesn't offer that and still demands $120 or more for a HH, then she's a definite 'no go'.

    Just my two cents regarding the passing scene.

    Shaggy.
    Agreed. Her CBJ was okay, and kitty was tight, but few menu options. I was also going for HH and she talked me down to a QV. I was like, okay WTF? You want less money from me? Maybe she was in a rush to see someone else after?

  10. #10420
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    Anyone done doubles with grace and her gf?
    I've met them both. Feel they are girlfriends in the in all definitions of the word. Kinda surprised neither pushes doubles as many girls do. I haven't brought it up. Both are cute, clean, pleasant and very alert.

  11. #10419

    RE: Blair

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciscon7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any reviews or know if she legit?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/355105440595
    No BBBJ, CIM, COF, or Greek. I don't care how attractive she is, if she doesn't offer that and still demands $120 or more for a HH, then she's a definite 'no go'.

    Just my two cents regarding the passing scene.

    Shaggy.

  12. #10418

    S'mores

    Anybody had a recent dream with S'mores? Her reviews here have been mixed and just curious what the current situation is. Been heavily considering seeing her but don't want to waste my time and money if it's a bad situation.

    Thanks and stay safe, fellas.

  13. #10417
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciscon7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any reviews or know if she legit?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/355105440595
    She's legit and has had a few positive reviews here recently.

  14. #10416

    Blair

    Anyone have any reviews or know if she legit?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/355105440595

  15. #10415

    Grace and her gf

    Anyone done doubles with grace and her gf?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape