Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,266 to 17,280 of 24055
-
09-29-19 08:01 #6790Regular Member

Posts: 2Bwi Brazilians / S. Americans
Wrong locale, but wondering if anyone had recent dreams traveling to BWI.
Purely from Eros ad pics, there's always a steady rotation of visitors from Brazil and points south.
Any legitimacy?
Much obliged.
-
09-29-19 06:24 #6789Senior Member

Posts: 49Yes, CIM is available. I'm sure all three ladies are from Columbia. Saw her about a year ago as well. Pretty accommodating with last minute scheduling due to plan a & b falling through. Anywho she's super nice and the local is clean and safe. Actually went hoping for a massage but that lasted all of 5 minutes prior to her asking what I wanted. Quickly transitioned to a BBBJ while on my back. Russian finish as those tatas were great for her age, but she was open to CIM. I wasn't feeling anything else and was out in less than 30. Shower available before and after. I'd say she's closer to mid 50's-60 vs. 40's. Haven't repeated but would do so in a pinch.
Originally Posted by Mustang946
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 05:21 #6788Senior Member

Posts: 258I believe so but in my case the BJ transitioned to mish than CG which finished me off. She started with a back rub and asked what I wanted to do. I didn't DATY as I was in somewhat of a rush as it had been a while for me at the time.
Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 05:14 #6787Senior Member

Posts: 258As I recall, she is from South America. She told me which country but I just don't remember. She is attractive for a mature woman. I would put her in her mid to late forties. The pictures on the ad are accurate.
Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 04:16 #6786Banned Member

Posts: 2Sinbi / Sori
[Deleted by Admin]
Once in the bedroom, as soon as the donation was placed on the dresser, she stepped off of her heels and slipped out of her body contouring mini dress to reveal her perfect beaming nubile breasts, and firm 36-24-36 hour glass figure. Beautiful man!
[Deleted by Admin]
I left this part in so everybody could see that it was indeed a fake review.
If you do this again I'll edit it so that it says your place has hidden cameras and bed bugs.
A2
-
09-29-19 02:06 #6785Senior Member

Posts: 203She's in Alexandria.
Originally Posted by JHetfield
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 22:15 #6784Banned Member

Posts: 306Lady Anny
Is CIM available?
Originally Posted by Mustang946
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 22:09 #6783Banned Member

Posts: 306Lady Anny
Thanks for the info. What race is she? Are the pics / info legit? Is she attractive?
Originally Posted by Mustang946
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 21:38 #6782Senior Member

Posts: 258I saw her a year ago at their incall location in Tyson's. Nice lady and very accommodating. She asked upfront what I wanted to do and off we went. I had an hour booked but was out in 45 because I was literally depleted. My decision not hers. She was game to keep trying. Offered a shower before and after. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again but I don't often get to Tysons anymore.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 19:23 #6781Banned Member

Posts: 1Laly at Elite
[Deleted by Admin]
Laly if you make a fake user like this again to review yourself I'll edit the post so it says you have crabs.
If you write me to beat your breast and talk about how you have been wronged I'll edit the post so it says you have crabs.
Are you seeing a pattern here?
A2
-
09-28-19 18:50 #6780Regular Member

Posts: 3What area is she in?
Still out by Dulles?
Originally Posted by Mdubya
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 14:16 #6779Senior Member

Posts: 1991Asian Crapshoot running a morning special
https://cityxguide.co/escorts/specia...-3118-23142488
Since these places are usually "one and done" and out the door, this might work as an inexpensive Plan B for some. And having multiple locations on offer is also a positive. As always, all the usual cautions apply. Search the forum for "crapshoot" if you need a refresher.
-
09-28-19 11:26 #6778Senior Member

Posts: 123Heidi
Anybody ever seen this one? I see her postings every once in awhile.
https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/1457234
-
09-28-19 10:41 #6777Senior Member

Posts: 380Jewels Jade
I figured since NoVa section gets more traffic than DC, I should post it here.
For any porn fans out there, Jewels Jade will be visiting next week. She's booking through Alluring Intros and Pamela Peaks. I personally haven't seen her, but I found some old reviews and they said that she's great.
Unfortunately it's been pretty quiet lately with visiting P.S. I mainly travel to NYC if I want to see someone. Say Krissy Lynn 3 weeks ago (one of my ATF P.S.) and saw Ryan Keely a couple days ago. Hopefully we can see more in the future.
-
09-28-19 09:15 #6776Senior Member

Posts: 367Dunno, but she also adverts on a site with 2 others:
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
https://eltucanent.wixsite.com/tysonscorner/blank-q17v5











Reply With Quote





