Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 115 of 144 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 2146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #436

    Totally legit now. Right

    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...d/465307426961

    Contacted this one from a new burner. Answered quoted me SS 75, hh 125 fh 175.

    I said those are good rates. Too bad everyone knows your a scammer. She admitted she had scammed people in the past, but said now she is totally legit. I said a legit provider would make it up with a free session for the people she ripped off. She hung up on me.

  2. #435

    Fairly Recent

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbird34  [View Original Post]
    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...n/449136012246

    She responds via text, and I know I have seen her before, for some reason when nothing comes up I get a little worried? Anybody seen her recently? Thanks.
    Saw her a couple of months ago. Legit, safe incall- I enjoyed- was actually going to try her Saturday but ran out of time.

  3. #434

    Let's Have a Little bit of fun

    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...n/449136012246

    She responds via text, and I know I have seen her before, for some reason when nothing comes up I get a little worried? Anybody seen her recently? Thanks.

  4. #433

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    This leads to the provider that used to go by Star. The pictures are not her, and she is probably a decade older than 23. She has a long time stay at one of the worst hotels in BC, and her boyfriend always hangs around outside. She has a candy problem. I saw her twice, first time was OK, second time wasn't. She was dirty, smelly and high. There are rumors of her ripping people off.
    Ty, appreciate it.

  5. #432

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLimpBiscuit  [View Original Post]
    This leads to the provider that used to go by Star. The pictures are not her, and she is probably a decade older than 23. She has a long time stay at one of the worst hotels in BC, and her boyfriend always hangs around outside. She has a candy problem. I saw her twice, first time was OK, second time wasn't. She was dirty, smelly and high. There are rumors of her ripping people off.

  6. #431

    Jasmine

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...i/555045948327

    Any endulged in this cutie pie. ?

  7. #430
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...h/114383393310

    Last night, about 2 am the little head got the better of me, and I called Vanessa and setup a half an hour. I saw her a couple of times about a year ago and had a good time. I showed up and noticed a guy in a car just smoking a cigarette. Vanessa was out of it, either high or drunk. As she was doing BJ, she passed out. I woke her up, and we started with doggy and switched to missionary. After I was finished, I looked over and she was out again. I got up cleaned myself off, left the donation on the dresser and left. As I was getting in my car, the smoking man got out of his car and went inside. Probably boyfriend, but I had no problem with him.

    She is every bit as hot as the pictures, but she obviously has some substance problems. Hh set me back $100. I probably won't setup again.
    I've seen her a few times my self and last time I did her b f was texting and was there. I never went back again.

  8. #429

    Vanessa. Heaven - not really

    http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...h/114383393310

    Last night, about 2 am the little head got the better of me, and I called Vanessa and setup a half an hour. I saw her a couple of times about a year ago and had a good time. I showed up and noticed a guy in a car just smoking a cigarette. Vanessa was out of it, either high or drunk. As she was doing BJ, she passed out. I woke her up, and we started with doggy and switched to missionary. After I was finished, I looked over and she was out again. I got up cleaned myself off, left the donation on the dresser and left. As I was getting in my car, the smoking man got out of his car and went inside. Probably boyfriend, but I had no problem with him.

    She is every bit as hot as the pictures, but she obviously has some substance problems. Hh set me back $100. I probably won't setup again.

  9. #428

    Need new link

    Quote Originally Posted by Ouliksak  [View Original Post]
    Hey maybe more of us are curious on the roommate's is. Please use the board and post it.
    I did in post 304- but obviously by now the STG link is down- will post a new one next time I see and ad- just saw one a few days ago.

  10. #427
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPlay  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to the Forum.

    It's been about six months since I saw Kristen in K'zoo. The date was not memorable and she showed clear signs of continuing drug use. Check out Jordan in either BC or K'zoo. She's been getting very good reviews recently.
    Thank you for the advise, I totally appreciate all heads up info. I will check her out. Be safe.

  11. #426

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga44  [View Original Post]
    First off, hello everyone I'm a Noob but I have been reading and got my burner phone and about to pull the trigger soon.

    Kristen is now offering car dates, and I know it seems like it's hit or miss with a lot of these girls whether they are good or off and smell and rushing or worse strung out. Has anyone recently, I mean like within a week. Have had a dream about her, and is the car dates are worth it or it's better to get a room. I'm a big dude 6' 4" and I like to freedom of movement.

    Just wanted to tip my hat to the senior members and I will give updates on my crazy adventures.

    https://battle-creek.skipthegames.co...6/329872770527
    Welcome to the Forum.

    It's been about six months since I saw Kristen in K'zoo. The date was not memorable and she showed clear signs of continuing drug use. Check out Jordan in either BC or K'zoo. She's been getting very good reviews recently.

  12. #425
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here have any luck with her? I'v tried to contact her but am not getting a response. Just wondering. Thanks.
    Kitra is based in lansing and is super picky with who she responds to. You have to read her ad and include all her askings in her ad such as info about you. Then she does a prescreening when you pull up to location.

  13. #424

    Welcome!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoga44  [View Original Post]
    First off, hello everyone I'm a Noob but I have been reading and got my burner phone and about to pull the trigger soon.

    Kristen is now offering car dates, and I know it seems like it's hit or miss with a lot of these girls whether they are good or off and smell and rushing or worse strung out. Has anyone recently, I mean like within a week. Have had a dream about her, and is the car dates are worth it or it's better to get a room. I'm a big dude 6' 4" and I like to freedom of movement.

    Just wanted to tip my hat to the senior members and I will give updates on my crazy adventures.

    https://battle-creek.skipthegames.co...6/329872770527
    Welcome Ryoga,

    Happy to have you with / among us.

    I have never seen Kristine, but there is much past chatter & posts re: her.

    Including a post from Slyguy a while back, pointing out that she had a drug abuse prob prev.

    It was so bad a few years back, that she was on an episode of A&E's Intervention.

    Did Not Stick- Relapsed.

    Clean now- Who Knows. ??

    To find old posts here, search in this exact category- her name & read all that comes up for last 6 months or so.

    Can also search past posts by Member's userName.

    The A&E TV episode can be found- Google / A&E Intervention episode- Battle Creek, Mi.

    Be Careful, Choosy & Share / Post pal.

    Be Safe, JJ / Kzoo.

  14. #423

    Maybe more of us

    Quote Originally Posted by BCHunter  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a PM.
    Hey maybe more of us are curious on the roommate's is. Please use the board and post it.

  15. #422

    Kristine is offering car dates.

    First off, hello everyone I'm a Noob but I have been reading and got my burner phone and about to pull the trigger soon.

    Kristen is now offering car dates, and I know it seems like it's hit or miss with a lot of these girls whether they are good or off and smell and rushing or worse strung out. Has anyone recently, I mean like within a week. Have had a dream about her, and is the car dates are worth it or it's better to get a room. I'm a big dude 6' 4" and I like to freedom of movement.

    Just wanted to tip my hat to the senior members and I will give updates on my crazy adventures.

    https://battle-creek.skipthegames.co...6/329872770527

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape