Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,596 to 17,610 of 28075
-
09-29-19 12:12 #10480Senior Member

Posts: 287
Originally Posted by TrapperKeeper1
[View Original Post]
Amanda at Crystal Massage in San Marcos is really sweet and gives a great massage with an excellent HE. She was my favorite go-to until I discovered Anna at Z's in San Diego.
Originally Posted by TrapperKeeper1
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 10:42 #10479Banned Member

Posts: 3075Glad to hear
Anna gives a great massage an an excellent ending. I'm glad she is going back.
Originally Posted by FlyingVfr
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 00:22 #10478Senior Member

Posts: 52Escondido / San Marcos / Oceanside
Going to be visiting next week. Hit up a few last time I was in town, but I'm not sure what's still open. Any suggestions?
-
09-28-19 23:21 #10477Senior Member

Posts: 287Great news, Anna just texted me saying she'll be back at Z's Sunday.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 21:04 #10476Senior Member

Posts: 449Ha! I think I taught her the foot massage after the deed technique.
Originally Posted by CobraComander
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 19:35 #10475Senior Member

Posts: 29Visiting
I'm going to be in La Jolla soon. Any suggestions for the area? Thanks in advance.
-
09-28-19 18:55 #10474Banned Member

Posts: 220I would say something
The lady who owns / runs the place, I believe her name is Anna, not to be confused with Annie who used to work there and pops in from time to time. Anna was always cool with me when I stopped by.
Bugs are not cool but it may not be them. I know they cook food there but there are also apartments upstairs. Either way I would tell them so they could have the landlord check into it if the bugs are not from them.
Just curious, what kind of bugs?
I would hate to see a decent place get shut down due to some roaches from a neighbor upstairs. As long as they are not crabs or those types of bugs, simple solution.
Originally Posted by Koolbeans
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 14:33 #10473Banned Member

Posts: 3075Z Massage Update
I was in the neighborhood and drove by Z this morning around 11:00 am and saw Eva walking near the plaza where Z is. I decided to turn in the back parking lot of the plaza and noticed the back door of Z was opened. I called and Honey answered the phone. I asked her if the spa was opened and she said yes. I told her there were talks that Z had closed down and she replied that they were closed for 3 days to fix the rooms. I asked who was working today and she said just her and MiMi. She said more girls will be working tomorrow. Something is still off!
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
I'm glad Z is a back up, to back up when I need a massage. LOL.
-
09-28-19 14:24 #10472Regular Member

Posts: 11Escondido
What was the damage for the hour and HJ?
Originally Posted by BigBen1985
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 00:18 #10471Senior Member

Posts: 339Visiting
Hi guys,
Heading your way to see my cousin in Carmel Valley.
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Please PM me. I would gladly reciprocate if you ever come out to Detroit.
Thanks!!
-
09-27-19 23:19 #10470Banned Member

Posts: 3075Z Massage
I was in the neighborhood so I decided to stop at Z Massage. The doors were closed, and lights were off. I didn't see any signs posted whether the business is permanently closed or not.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
If anyone has contact information for CoCo, Eva, Anna or Honey and / or know where they are working now please PM me. Thank you!
-
09-27-19 18:36 #10469Senior Member

Posts: 31Hmm I've been there twice, was offered BJ, opted for HJ and HJ the second time after s really good massage both times.
Originally Posted by Alj269
[View Original Post]
That said they were older (why I didn't opt for the BJ).
-
09-27-19 17:15 #10468Regular Member

Posts: 21Alternatives to Z?
With Z apparently being closed, where can one go for a long slow sensual HJ and no pressure for more?
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 16:18 #10467Senior Member

Posts: 204U Spa in LG
I had today off and decided to hit up U Spa this morning. I walked in and an older lady greeted me and showed me to the room. I hoped to get a younger provider, but she was the one that came back into the room. She gave a great massage and then on the flip asked what I wanted. I thought with my little head and went for it. Paid. 4 for 1 hr. And $. 4 for the tip. She put the cover on and then had me stand up while she laid back on the table. I thought man not even an effort to try and work for the money. It reminded me of some places in Pattaya. It was a new low for me as the provider probably could be a grandma, but got the job done. She gives a legit massage, but would prefer someone at least half her age. Also noticed bugs crawling on my arm and the floor. I didn't even get her name as I won't be back to ask. Good luck brothers and have fun!
-
09-27-19 15:03 #10466Senior Member

Posts: 38I apologize for the lack of details, it was a while ago.
Normal prices for whatever.
Originally Posted by Cockasians
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



