The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8060
    Quote Originally Posted by MaggotBrain  [View Original Post]
    Remember seeing her ad years ago and being interested but never pulling the trigger. She's at The Palace now. Anyone partake?
    Yeah, saw her in the 2017 and half a year ago when she was with SAG. Well done implants. Her DFK isn't that good but she is BBFS with CIP.

  2. #8059

    Info about Judy's girls

    Has anyone used Judy as a booker before? She says her girls offer bb, but would love a second opinion on them. Was looking at visiting with Fina.

  3. #8058
    Quote Originally Posted by GPTouching  [View Original Post]
    Phone, URL, address?
    Just look up her girls on THEM.

  4. #8057

    Info on Judy

    Has anyone booked with Judy before? I guess I am new to the kgirl seen as I have only seen about 6 girls over the last few years. I have been wanting to visit with one of these fine ladies who offers BBFS, and Judy says that her girls offer that. There is a young lady named Fina that I want to see, but would hate to be disappointed with "next time baby'. Is Judy a a reliable booker I can trust on this?

  5. #8056
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Haven Fans

    I think Haven might be GONE for EVER this time. It is a HAUNCH but that is what I am feeling. She is a FINE SEX MACHINE.

  6. #8055

    M info

    Quote Originally Posted by GPTouching  [View Original Post]
    Can someone PM me contact info for M. Phone, address. Thanks.
    Phone, URL, address?

  7. #8054
    I can tell sexy shannon's face looks funny even under that blur.

    Her face isn't what I'd call beautiful by asian standards. Sounds overrated to me.

  8. #8053

    Want to put a ring on that finger.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashiz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone who is sleeping on Cona should be kicking themselves I think. Seen her recently and she was frigging amazing. She's toned up nicely, which makes her tits pop out even more. Always BBFS CIP and can take a great pounding. One of the most sensual BBBJ's ever and riding in CG does sort of remind me of Love Kim so I can see what you mean there. Completely agree.
    I've seen Cona 4 times in the last month. Once was a duo with Lucia (hope that's available, I want to try and see them again in October) and the other 3 times was 1 on 1. Last time I saw her we were MISH and she wrapped her legs around me, really tight and then wrapped her arms around me and kissed me passionately. That was simply extraordinary, and there was so much passion that goddamn I want to date her! I'm not fucking stupid. She is an Oscar level actress. But she convinced me. Anyways, I blew really hard into the bag and was just in literal heaven. I don't do BBFS personally, just my thing. But BBBJ is always on the menu.

  9. #8052

    Cona is incredible

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyVeteran  [View Original Post]
    Personally, for me, I think Cona has always been one of the best. She is rivaling Love Kim in my opinion, and Love Kim was a fucking goddess to me.
    Anyone who is sleeping on Cona should be kicking themselves I think. Seen her recently and she was frigging amazing. She's toned up nicely, which makes her tits pop out even more. Always BBFS CIP and can take a great pounding. One of the most sensual BBBJ's ever and riding in CG does sort of remind me of Love Kim so I can see what you mean there. Completely agree.

  10. #8051

    You are definitely not alone in this situation

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamInside  [View Original Post]
    I had a very different experience with Shannon, we can call it bad luck or just bad chemistry I suppose. I went in thinking she offered BB due to a few other reports here and only managed to get the tip in and a few strokes before she stopped me and said "What are you doing? That's not safe honey". We covered up and then finished the session. I thought we clicked and she was very nice and said all these nice things to me including she couldn't wait to see me again next time. I was hoping to book another session with her to see if things would improve but to my surprise, the booker said that she was no longer wanted to see me because I tried to BB her. I understand that it's always YMMV but wanted to share my experience so that other mongers don't end up in the same boat as I did. Luckily, I have a long list of reliable girls that I see so it's not a huge loss. It's hard enough getting in with bookers these days as it is.
    I mentioned this in another thread but there's a long list of mongers who have been BL'ed by her due to this. There's even mongers who were BL'ed because they requested MSOG and used up the entire 59 minutes to bust a nut. She has a long list of regulars so she's become very picky in who she wants to see, which makes sense. It wouldn't surprise me if she ended up like Rebecca and Cari, who are always booked even without any advertising. She is just that hot. I personally have seen her dozens of times but to no avail so I have moved onto more reliable regulars who are better priced. Good cautionary tale to take everything we read with a grain of salt. This is all part of the hobby, live and learn folks.

  11. #8050

    Seiko at The Palace

    Remember seeing her ad years ago and being interested but never pulling the trigger. She's at The Palace now. Anyone partake?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 048EA862-FB30-4CAE-8983-CE05428A8891.jpg‎   7009F7F5-987F-4866-BE28-4B0051D10B38.jpg‎  

  12. #8049
    Can someone attach Greta's pics here?

    I don't see her listed on J's website.

  13. #8048
    My wife texted me that she wanted BBQ for dinner tonight and I replied "Korean BBQ" but my phone assumed I was typing BBFS so the text she received read "Korean BBFS?" She replied "WTF?" I played it off but hopefully she doesn't get suspish and google that shit. Fml. In other news, I'm omw to see Haila rn for some Korean BBFS.

  14. #8047

    Saturday Sept. 28

    M.
    Lucia, Cona, Wendy, Fox, Chanel................ WLA.

    Sunny.
    Glow. .......................WLA.

    Newtopasian.
    Kailani, Cookie. ...............................WLA.

  15. #8046

    Upcharge

    Quote Originally Posted by IronCrimson  [View Original Post]
    I have also seen Greta and thought she was pretty awesome and very service oriented. She's probably in her mid 30's but her pussy felt so nice for me bare.
    Was there upcharge for BBFS?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape