Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,171 to 25,185 of 31133
-
09-29-19 21:00 #5963Senior Member

Posts: 872Yes
That's her.
Originally Posted by Bigjax
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 19:19 #5962Senior Member

Posts: 75Cali
Is this the same Cali that was disccussed a month or so ago. Those links are dead. Looking to get to Greece and looks like a good choice. Thanks in advance.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/953149880724
-
09-29-19 19:16 #5961Senior Member

Posts: 83Anyone sample these before
Hi fellow,
Just curious if anyone had experience sampling any of these before:
1. https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/732815279324.
I tried contacting her, and she let me know her donation, but everything seems to be extras. Her photo she texted me also seems to be different / older than the ad.
2. https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...b/775241607122.
Tried texting and called her, but no response.
3. https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/891814643849.
Tried texting and called her (Chloe), but no response.
4. https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/262386015569.
Title said German, the Description said Asian, Photos looked Hispanic. Just curious if anyone dreamed this unicorn yet?
5. https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/142859586885.
No phone contact, only email. Emailed her for 24 hrs. No response.
-
09-29-19 15:35 #5960Senior Member

Posts: 229Has anyone dreamt of this little spinner
Would love some feedback. Thanks!
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/813449490623
-
09-29-19 15:18 #5959Senior Member

Posts: 57Jordan
I may have to check her out. Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by Jasmurph
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 10:13 #5958Senior Member

Posts: 111Kayla
She is in Monroe but only think she has one girl. I have seen Lacey quite a few times, I am in Monroe frequently. I have asked her if she had any one else and she says it is hard enough now keeping one girl busy.
Originally Posted by Jsinatl67
[View Original Post]
Lacey is awesome.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/546225201125
-
09-29-19 03:05 #5957Senior Member

Posts: 202Is Kayla in Monroe?
If so, I would to see new talent!
Originally Posted by Nycinsc
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 19:34 #5956Senior Member

Posts: 872Hard to find
Sexy clean white girls are hard time find. Dammit if she only had some titties!
I have been wondering about her.
Originally Posted by Jasmurph
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 19:31 #5955Regular Member

Posts: 8Bree Report
Just Saw Bree after reading these last 2 reviews. Communication was easy. Yes it was a run down trailer in Cocord, but safe. She is likely late 20's 30's and has a belly. I'm wondering if she is pregnant. Cute type look. Same as in the pictures. Bedroom was somewhat clean. I did qv for 80. Did CFS. She gets into it. Tries to please herself while doing it. Would I repeat? Maybe. Given the price was reasonable and communication is easy. I didn't experience any of the talking too much others reported. She seemed laid back and chill for the most part. I would pay $50 for a qv now that I think about it.
Originally Posted by ConcordGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 17:27 #5954Senior Member

Posts: 45Kayla's crew
I never had a problem with any of Kayla's girls and they were always great dreams. Kayla would get rid of anyone that didn't provide good service. Wish she would restart her business.
Originally Posted by WolfHunter96
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 16:00 #5953Senior Member

Posts: 1157Exactly, why would anyone pay more, to eat her and satisfy her?? There is nothing to gain from that.
Originally Posted by ConcordGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 09:27 #5952Senior Member

Posts: 7336If you trace the post down to the original it is the Bree in Concord.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 08:58 #5951Senior Member

Posts: 544Anyone seen Bella
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/322321152827
Does she work out of a motel or private place?
-
09-28-19 08:54 #5950Senior Member

Posts: 544Are you talking about Bree from Concord or Bree from Southpark?
I had good experience from Bree from South Park and she doesn't do Quickies.
Originally Posted by Reggie1980
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 08:51 #5949Senior Member

Posts: 544Does Maria do FS?










Reply With Quote




