Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,146 to 17,160 of 31833
-
09-28-19 14:30 #14688Senior Member

Posts: 35That is what she goes by. And I agree, I have seen her adds from St. Louis and Louisville. All using the same name and photos.
Originally Posted by KingTat
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 07:34 #14687Senior Member

Posts: 2528Why'all treat Sarah right. Been knowing here for 2012.
Originally Posted by SecretTheLover
[View Original Post]
She is one of a kind, that is for damn sure.
-
09-28-19 07:11 #14686Senior Member

Posts: 428King, I am not arguing with you, but this girl has also gone by Alysin in St. Louis and Louisville.
Originally Posted by KingTat
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 00:02 #14685Senior Member

Posts: 60Covered everything and not GFE.
Originally Posted by BoneEm69
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 23:46 #14684Senior Member

Posts: 175Sarah / Cherry Pie
That's Sarah, aka Cherry Pie. She's fantastic in my book. One of the best. I'm psyched she's back.
Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 23:17 #14683Senior Member

Posts: 79Not Aly
That link is not Aly.
Originally Posted by StrumForMe
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 21:00 #14682Senior Member

Posts: 644Jazmine columbian princess
Another Member has reported LE Go her so contact at your own risk said she would be back in 2 weeks that was yesterday thurs she's ben MIA for a month or so.
-
09-27-19 20:53 #14681Regular Member

Posts: 6PSE Nichole.
Had a fantastic dream about PSE Nichole that rents incall locations on air bnb. Her communication is by far the best I have ever had. Service was amazing. I am not sure what was not on the menu. But I only did daty, BBBJCIM, multiple positions and CVS. Highly recommend and want this dream to happen as often as possible.
-
09-27-19 18:44 #14680Senior Member

Posts: 35I understand that. It happens to the best of us.
Originally Posted by Hopper11
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 18:12 #14679Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone info on Roxii
Thinking of seeing her reports look promising.
https://escortalligator.com.nashvill...post/37247189/
-
09-27-19 16:42 #14678Senior Member

Posts: 644Columbian Princess Jazmine
After weeks of not hearing anything Jazmine texted me to say she will be back in Nashville in a couple of weeks this girl is just wow is all I cam say. Tried to upload pics but file size is too large could only post her ad pics the ones I took are too high resolution.
-
09-27-19 14:55 #14677Senior Member

Posts: 174Jessica Franklin
I remember her from years ago. A very good time then.
-
09-27-19 14:54 #14676Senior Member

Posts: 174I saw her this week too. She is legit, and a sweet girl. Pics are accurate. But we didn't click and I don't think I will repeat. YMMV.
Originally Posted by StrumForMe
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 08:39 #14675Banned Member

Posts: 555Another good one
Saw this lady the other day. She is exactly the girl in the pictures very nice thick in all the right spots. Very accommodating very very very open-minded. Very sweet. When I got to the room she open the door in shorts and a tank top with her tits hanging out. What I liked most was there was no talk about business until after and I only brought it up. Treat this girl right she is from the Memphis area but is thinking about coming here for good. $50 for the half-hour but I felt like that was negotiable for you out there I'm not saying it was negotiable but it just felt like she would take less.
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...s/606696506608
-
09-27-19 06:35 #14674Senior Member

Posts: 2528Just FYI
I think she is better now than before. Jessica Franklin is one of a kind.
Originally Posted by UpForItNow
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





