Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 13940
-
09-28-19 17:26 #5240Senior Member

Posts: 434Complaint about PD reviews
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevada/Las-Vegas/aspen
This is an example of why I think the site Private delights is just filled with bullshit fiction reviews, either partially made up by the poster or bought singularly or in bulk.
Here is a (IMO) average looking to slightly above average looking gal who is charging 500/ hr and has a NO list of BBBJ, Greek, DFK, COF, LFK, CIM, FIV, DATY, FOV! What am I missing here?? 500 an hour for all these I don't do that!! And she currently has 9 over the top great reviews. Are these for real?? Unbelievable!! Who the hell goes to these gals and pays this fee for no service to speak of and then writes these reviews. WTF.
I'm curious what other guys here think when they look at this site?
-
09-28-19 11:09 #5239Regular Member

Posts: 4Recommendations
Has anyone else seen her? Coming to Vegas today and looking for recommendations from the friends here. Any Latina recommendations for outcall on the strip, please help a fellow brother out.
Originally Posted by WhiteKnightMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 05:27 #5238Regular Member

Posts: 13Got a room on the strip and called Scarlett to come over
I got a room on the strip just to enjoy my night with my favorite working lady that I have found in this valley since moving here. Her name is Scarlett and she is the real deal! Delivers all that she advertises and has an amazing skill with the sex favors. Since I have seen her a few times she knows me well enough now to what I like but trust me it didn't take her long. I don't even bother with my last regular lady I use to call. Tinkerbell is what she went by. Scarlett is amazing and I would only schedule with her because I know she works independently. No drama. And she earns that donation the right way. Using her head.
Here is where I have found her advertising and she is best at texting back than to answering phone calls. Hope leaving this review helps her out and she thanks me in her special way.
Where I have seen her advertised.
Her number is an out of state number for Toledo Ohio cause she just recently moved to Vegas and thank God she did!https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/5654362
⬆65039;this address above helps advertise on MegaParsonals & Escort Byblon & List. Crawlers⬆65039;.
I also have seen her on.
⬇65039;11015;65039;11015;65039;11015;65039;11015;65039;11015;65039;.
SKIPTHEGAMES.
💗128139;10084;65039;128151;128139;.
http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...a/884070047324
She has had many great reviews on.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports
🍌128584;127820;128585;127820;128586;.
I lastly advertise on a site called.
EroticMonkey©.
Using the username: Scarletterose16.
⬇65039;and this is my profile on there also⬇65039; https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/scarlett...s-vegas-529725.
-
09-27-19 23:07 #5237Senior Member

Posts: 339K girls
Hey guys,
Headed to LV in a couple of weeks.
Wondering if anyone has used GFLV lately.
How's the stable?
Thanks, PM if you want.
-
09-27-19 20:13 #5236Senior Member

Posts: 1570My bad man, there's been so much talk about the other Lexi lately, I thought that was her!
Originally Posted by JoshFlagg
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 18:04 #5235Senior Member

Posts: 644She definitely can be spacey. Sometimes I have to text her five times before I hear back.
Originally Posted by SsGoalie
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 16:10 #5234Regular Member

Posts: 2You got contact info for her? I saw her a couple times maybe 5 years ago. I thought she'd stopped working.
Originally Posted by MassHog
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 16:07 #5233Senior Member

Posts: 252Dwarf
The dwarf that is walking on Boulder is the one mentioned earlier and NOT Bridget the Midget. When Bridget is working she works out of the Bunny Ranch. The woman on Boulder highway has a place close by.
Originally Posted by VegasTourGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 14:32 #5232Senior Member

Posts: 46I have seen her walking around BH by lowes. Has anyone tried her, how was it?
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 17:40 #5231Senior Member

Posts: 2989I Think
Someone said that last year called her a unicorn are you sure it wasn't Bridgit? .
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 17:11 #5230Senior Member

Posts: 28I did a forum search and a lot of Lexi's come up. She is not thin, blonde, under Sexy Lexi, etc. No post with a Lexi link matched up to her nor did any with a phone number Xxx-8736 ending. I know I just got here and you are a well versed senior but I must be doing something wrong on my search as I can not find a reference to her.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 16:11 #5229Senior Member

Posts: 75I saw that. Some increase.
Originally Posted by Msanders
[View Original Post]
A couple years ago I screened to set a meeting up, but she ended up going on tour during my dates and we never managed to hook up since.
I think it was going 3 hours for $450, so $350 for 1 hour is a hefty hike.
-
09-26-19 10:13 #5228Senior Member

Posts: 1570Do some research, there is plenty of info about her in the Vegas forum.
Originally Posted by JoshFlagg
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-19 10:12 #5227Senior Member

Posts: 1570Thought about this post yesterday, driving down BH and there she was, a midget provider walking the streets, that was a first for me.
Originally Posted by DrRobotNik
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-19 17:45 #5226Senior Member

Posts: 28Lexi
Has anyone seen Lexi?
https://max80.com.lasvegas.listcrawl...post/37108485/











Reply With Quote





