Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 10953
-
09-29-19 13:52 #2418Senior Member

Posts: 96Zarin
I'll keep short because she, s no longer on MCE website but had great time with her. Absolutely gorgeous mid eastern heritage sweet fun girl and says she, d like to take charge, so I let her. Great BBBJ with lots of BS, DT, and slapping dick on her tongue and cheek. Sweet pussy and had big O with DATY. Cover on and many positions and she is very tight. Then she says "want to fuck my face" and who am I to refuse. So cover off fuck her face and she takes deep, eyeing me and smiling till CIM which she swallows every drop. This was about 6 weeks ago and she said she had a new boyfriend and might leave business. I hope she dumps him and comes back.
-
09-29-19 13:39 #2417Senior Member

Posts: 96Estelle
Recently saw Estelle of MA and TOFTT because her reviews or either a 9 or a 4 and wanted to see for myself, plus her pics are outstanding. My overall is a 7. Her body is a 10, looks an 8-9. Her looks are average by MCE standards. Her pics all show pouty kissable lips but not so in reality. She said gloss and poses make them look that way. She is a sweet nice girl but a shy introvert which some likely view as indifference and maybe not the best personality for this business but she did open up and after we have good convo.
Her performance was good but not great. She was dressed in very sexy lingerie and we kissed but her kisses are only pecks. Got comfy and moved to DATY which she enjoyed, running hands in my hair. She then gave BBBJ which was OK but no DT or BS or rimming. On went cover and standing doggy. Then CG until I exploded. Best part was even tho I came she kept grinding for a few minutes till she came and laid on my chest and said "wow, I had a big one". We both cleaned up and had good talk. I might see her again to test her CIM skills. Good thing about MA are rates, hhr rate and specials, all making good bang for the buck.
-
09-29-19 12:07 #2416Senior Member

Posts: 364Weird, I'm verified at eec and mce, eec seemed pretty easy, did it over telegram. Touring girls was the only one whose verification seems like too much for me. Sending a pic of a driver's license is one thing, but they wanted me in the photo of the license with my face clear. It's a shame because I'd love to sample them!!
Originally Posted by Dickards
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 10:20 #2415

Posts: 109Depends
I'm single and self employed so I don't share the same risks of sharing info as you. I can say CG is a good service and I've been quite happy w the value you provide for the money. I whether or not that's worth sharing your depends on you.
Originally Posted by Dickards
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-19 09:30 #2414Senior Member

Posts: 244Agreed
It's too bad because there isn't anyone that can offer that type of girl at those prices anymore.
Originally Posted by JackRam
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 23:13 #2413Senior Member

Posts: 29262
Hell when they did those 262 specials before that merger ended I'm crisis. Long story short. I banged summer when she was Ivanka. Eec had it on lock til they re merged into what they are now. Miss the good ol days.
Originally Posted by JackRam
[View Original Post]
Best pussy I ever had was daenerys used to get anal for the low. Before pse became a thing.
-
09-28-19 23:10 #2412Senior Member

Posts: 46Is verification worth the risk at City Girls?
Considering a move to a new city for work. Haven't heard of quality agencies there. But City Girls do visit the area. Is it worthwhile to get screened for club access? They only take employment verification, but I don't want to risk my job.
Side note. Should it be hard to get access at EEC? I contacted them through telegram this summer. The booker gave me a number to text. That number told me to send details, which I provided immediately. EEC ghosted me after that.
I've been approved at MCE, MA, ECE, and TG. Am I missing out on anything special at EEC?
-
09-28-19 22:24 #2411Senior Member

Posts: 256Used to be ledd
Back in the good old days, when EEC hadn't yet merged with the Angel. Prices were topped out at 350 and you could always get a discount if you wrote a review. At that time it was mostly young, fresh American girls with s small mix of Latinas, not the hardened Euro hookers that fill the roster now. I've been done with place for over a year now.
Originally Posted by ChineseGuy1122
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-19 16:40 #2410Senior Member

Posts: 46Fun with Alena MCE
Petite, fit blonde who knows how to tease and please. No DFK, but she does Greek.
Greeted me with a smile at the door. After some flirting and light kissing, she got down on her knees for a BBBJ. She has seductive blue eyes, takes feedback well. DATY tasted fresh. I admired her perky B cups and ran my tongue over her tanned, toned body.
We put on a cover and got down to business. Slash - pleasure. Reverse CG, missionary, and Greek.
After blowing my load in CG, she gave me a light massage while still straddled on junior. I appreciated the parting gesture, felt fantastic to be touched while parked in her pussy.
-
09-28-19 05:18 #2409Senior Member

Posts: 56Write prices with numbers
This forum cuts off dollar signs (and it has for years) so he may have used 3 or 4 of them but the forum cut it off to two. If people just wrote out the prices with numbers it wouldn't create this confusion but people still do it for some reason.
Originally Posted by ST0808
[View Original Post]
As for the acronyms, click the "Abbreviations" tab at the top of the page. It has a comprehensive list of them.
-
09-28-19 02:48 #2408Senior Member

Posts: 57Correction to the correction
The previous posts both had 4 dollar signs but kept getting edited to 2 for some reason. Anyone that uses EEC should know 90 percent of the time it's going to be 4 bills and 10 percent of the time 3. 5 bills. I have yet to see it ever below or above.
Originally Posted by ST0808
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 21:55 #2407Senior Member

Posts: 412What??
So you paid $200.00 or $200?? LOL.
Originally Posted by ChineseGuy1122
[View Original Post]
I don't get it, what is the difference between $$. And $$ I don't understand that people say BBBJ and CIMIP all the other shit and short had donations.
-
09-27-19 20:52 #2406Senior Member

Posts: 452Is it really so hard that you have to shorthand with the moneysign. I only see people do this on this board. Whats wrong with numbers?
Originally Posted by ChineseGuy1122
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 14:36 #2405Senior Member

Posts: 244Aubrey
I'm very interested. PM sent.
Originally Posted by ChineseGuy1122
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-19 11:14 #2404Senior Member

Posts: 57Correction
The damage is $$ not $$.
Originally Posted by ChineseGuy1122
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




