Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 833 of 980 FirstFirst ... 333 733 783 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 883 933 ... LastLast
Results 12,481 to 12,495 of 14687
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2207

    Tay Tay. Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterRammer  [View Original Post]
    She was 'walking' the streets of Lealman until just a few days ago, is often rushed and is rarely very good? Goes by Tay Tay with a real name of Victoria and is doing her 'dates' in a 53rd Ave somewhat cleaned up trap house?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/37241024/
    I just finished with her, unfortunately these recommendations came a little too late for me. I donated a hundred. She told me she would do anything and be my sex slave. Then she started begging for more money. But no anal no playing with the asshole very little d a t why, The Fairly lousy blowjob, no deepthroat no face fucking a list of nose for a sex slave was just freaking amazing. She also promised me to free dates, which of course will never happen. She is so amazingly full of shit. She does have a beautiful little pussy and cute little teenager boobs. And she's really tight but during the fucking stage oh, she just laid there although she did talk dirty which was enjoyable. But at the same time she kept telling me to come now, come right now and start attitude Rush. They were also a couple of guys in the bedroom next door. She told me no one else would be home, and I'm pretty sure she knew there were people home. So looks like I get nothing except a lighter wallet.

  2. #2206
    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. Have wanted to meet this one cause of previous reviews of a meaty one with butterfly lips, but her ridiculous donation has always been off putting.
    The ridiculous quoted donation and the worst reviews I recall seeing.

  3. #2205

    Everything

    Everything is negotiable and sometimes you catch a girl in a time of need.

    "Fortune favours the bold" and so does my wallet.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    She sure is looking good, but I bet she is expensive. What does she charge? Bill Ho.

  4. #2204

    Tay Tay

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterRammer  [View Original Post]
    She was 'walking' the streets of Lealman until just a few days ago, is often rushed and is rarely very good? Goes by Tay Tay with a real name of Victoria and is doing her 'dates' in a 53rd Ave somewhat cleaned up trap house?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/37241024/
    Thanks for the heads up. Have wanted to meet this one cause of previous reviews of a meaty one with butterfly lips, but her ridiculous donation has always been off putting.

  5. #2203

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    She sure is looking good, but I bet she is expensive. What does she charge? Bill Ho.
    Compared to a lot of the riff raff trash out there now, She is very reasonable.

    Clean, no candy issues, etc.

    For example, Tay Tay 100 qv 150 hh or even Tabitha (aka angel) wanting similar donation, but all can be had for much much less. Feel bad for those who donate what they are asking.

    Then there are those who promise the world, but then when you call them out on it, all the rules and the "I don't do that's" come out OR the actual skill level does not match the advertising.

    I always say, it's about perspective. I seek those who under promise and over deliver. That's customer service LOL LOL.

  6. #2202

    Don't waste your money on this one!

    She was 'walking' the streets of Lealman until just a few days ago, is often rushed and is rarely very good? Goes by Tay Tay with a real name of Victoria and is doing her 'dates' in a 53rd Ave somewhat cleaned up trap house?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/37241024/

  7. #2201

    Grace.

    Quote Originally Posted by Velasco  [View Original Post]
    I was interested in seeing and older / mature / MILF type and she came up. There's some good reviews about her here, but none of them are recent and her rates are definitely above average. I did not see a single bad review. Kudos to her for being around for a while in this industry, I ought to add. She also advertises as a Dominatrix, but I was interested in seeing her purely as an escort. She also goes by "Your good Grace. " Links to ads are below, feel free to pm if you want. Bbbj or Cbj and any other information. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/grace-taylor

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/1353898
    I have seen Grace multiple times awhile back (8 years ago or so). She used to have a condo in Palm Harbor. She was very friendly and well worth your time. Rates were around average and she did her best to please. The 2 times I saw her was BBBJ, cfs, BBBJCIM.

  8. #2200
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    She sure is looking good, but I bet she is expensive. What does she charge? Bill Ho.
    Not sure would matter in this case considering what appears to be a hit bod ebony who actually does the job right. Almost threw out my shoulder raising the Bs flag and had heart stoppage over the fact one actually exist.

  9. #2199
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Looking goog

    She sure is looking good, but I bet she is expensive. What does she charge? Bill Ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    Excellent ebony provider with whom multiple visits have been had.

    She checks off all the boxes for me: slim and sexy, great attitude, BBBJ, CIMWS, multiple positions, role play and other fetishes (just ask).

    If you are familiar with the splash zone at seaworld, be ready for the waterfalls.

    She is looking for new regulars.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...125209/jasmine

    https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/727-314-1218/5/1822757

    https://callescort.org/727-314-1218

  10. #2198

    Seeking recent info on Grace Taylor

    I was interested in seeing and older / mature / MILF type and she came up. There's some good reviews about her here, but none of them are recent and her rates are definitely above average. I did not see a single bad review. Kudos to her for being around for a while in this industry, I ought to add. She also advertises as a Dominatrix, but I was interested in seeing her purely as an escort. She also goes by "Your good Grace. " Links to ads are below, feel free to pm if you want. Bbbj or Cbj and any other information. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/grace-taylor

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/1353898

  11. #2197

    Jasmine. Ebony provider

    Excellent ebony provider with whom multiple visits have been had.

    She checks off all the boxes for me: slim and sexy, great attitude, BBBJ, CIMWS, multiple positions, role play and other fetishes (just ask).

    If you are familiar with the splash zone at seaworld, be ready for the waterfalls.

    She is looking for new regulars.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...125209/jasmine

    https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/727-314-1218/5/1822757

    https://callescort.org/727-314-1218
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jasmine 5.jpg‎   jasmine 4.jpg‎  

  12. #2196

  13. #2195
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggusDiggus  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for 5 yrs plus. She has had a kid not too long ago. Once was a decent provider now it is lackluster and leaves much to be desired.

    I haven't seen her since our last disappointing time together. Is asking way to much for limited skills and limited quality.

    You can find better for less. She began to have too many rules from what I remember.
    Love the crib behind her in one of the pics.

  14. #2194

    Destiny / Felicia

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    The girl in the ad at that link has had a few names (Destiny / Lushis Lucy), and has been known to hang with some pretty sketchy girls. I think she's been out of action for a couple of years. Probably legit, but, YMMV.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...165/7273797942
    She has been around for 5 yrs plus. She has had a kid not too long ago. Once was a decent provider now it is lackluster and leaves much to be desired.

    I haven't seen her since our last disappointing time together. Is asking way to much for limited skills and limited quality.

    You can find better for less. She began to have too many rules from what I remember.

  15. #2193

    Good head red

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...t/37081419/Gag

    Told me her name, but totally forgot. Anyways, it's her in pics, and as promised in ad, no gagzees. And since I was in the mood to just get a real sloppy, throatfucking BBBJ, I gave it a shot. Met her at an RV park, got comfy and handed over donation. She told me before that "I have no gag reflex so feel free to grab the back of my head and fuck my throat as hard as you want to. Also I swallow, you can paint my face, cum in my throat on my body, where ever" duly noted. Was all the way down her throat almost the entire time. She was about to spew and got me out in time and caught herself and swallowed it and continued. Gross, I know. That I think put her off a bit, because she then started to ask me when I'm going to cum. Told her to get on her knees, pounded her throat a few more minutes and then unloaded all my unborns balls deep. She backed off a little bit kept sucking till she was sure I was drained. Gave me a wipe and I was on my way. Donation was $50. Also says she’s willing to do any number of men at once, just needs notice and would have to be in hotel room.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape